[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.74 MB, 1209x1813)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>Team Flare's headquarters

lol
>>
Who made you upset about Unova’s shitty maps today, sagefag?
>>
>>56100631
Wow, what a downgrade from the kino like the plasma ship or sewers
>>
>>56100709
You’re in no place to talk when you’re busy shitposting about Kalos from sheer jealousy, sagefag. Maybe instead of wasting time making this thread you should’ve started that challenge mode playthrough.
>>
>>56100718
What is there to be jealous about Kalos? It's not even the worst region anymore since Galar exists.
It's just flat out forgettable.
Also if you love XY so much, then why don't you play that with your rules?
>>
>xhe's still forcing xher sageslop meme
pffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>56100718
There's a major flaw in your argument, yawnfaggot.
The boogeyman you made up is not a single person, but the majority of the board.
I have personally not been to /vp/ in like two days, and just as I get back and see a new thread, in pops in yawnfaggot with his shitty bait.
I can only hope you're on school vacation, and not a NEET with no life.
>>
>>56100731
>it's forgettable
>which is why I keep making threads about it and perpetually seethe about it
find a less desperate argument
>>
>>56100631
It woulda been kino in Pokemon Z
>>
>>56101262
no it wouldn't
the puzzle was already in the lumiose flare HQ which OP conveniently left out because he's a disingenuous retard
>>
Kalos still lives rent free i see
>>
>>56100631
One thing people seem to always miss is that Gen 6 is still a grid based game. It's weird how people will lump all the 3D model games together but I'd argue from a game and world design perspective, we're far away from even Gen 6 now which was not too different from Gen 5 in that regard.
>>
>>56100631
Jesus Christ what a messed up unfinished slop
>>
>>56100631
Oh my arceus…..that’s so pathetic. were did them put all they’re resources into for this shitty poopy shovelware
>>
>>56101987
Nothing is unfinished about it.
>>
>>56101262
This.
I would trade SM for Z any day.
>>
>>56100631
I'm literally about to play this part of the game lol

>>56101907
They marketed it as the first 3D mainline game. In hindsight it's just like the DS games with 3D character models replacing 2D sprites but at the time it seemed like a big step forward
>>
>>56101095
I will when you actually decide to play through XY with the same rules you did during your B2W2 challenge mode playthrough.
>>
File: 1709087689681985.png (237 KB, 800x450)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>56100764
>The boogeyman you made up is not a single person, but the majority of the board.
>>
>>56100631
They still have Lysandre Labs (even if that's Rocket Hideout 2.0).
From an "evil team climax" dungeon perspective though, yeah that's Gen 6 for ya.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.