[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I think that it was a good way to give weaker and unpopular Pokemon a time in the spotlight, but fell victim to popularity bias just making the strong even stronger.
What does /vp/ think? What would you want to see done differently if it returned?
>>
>>56100986
>, but fell victim to popularity bias just making the strong even stronger.
that's exactly it, no matter what Game Freak will just use Megas to prop up the already oppressive shillmons. Megas returning will just mean more of the same bullshit where CHARIZARD get 8 new gimmicks while the Johto starters get fuck all assuming they doint get erased again. The only "good" choice would be for megas to never come back but its a forgone conclusion.
Or course Game Freak could just buff Pokemon directly without attaching to some gimmick, but they rarely ever do that and the vast majority of the time its just +10 SpD or some other pussyshit, or they actually give it something but its far to little far too late.
>>
>>56100986
>Google conjoined astrid
>Found the deviantart source
>The account is full of "conjoined twins" stuff

I shouldn't be surprised about the autstic rabbit holes of extremely niche fetishes and special interests of deviantart, but somehow, I am
>>
File: 5tg546tb5b.jpg (542 KB, 1531x1849)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>56100986
Yea. It's logically the best power up you can have and it makes sense since Pokemon have other evolutionary stages.
>>
>>56100986
Gimmicks like megas are there to sell games, GF doesnt give a shit about "balance". No one would care if shitmons like Luvdisc or Torkoal got a mega versus EDGYBLACK BLUE FLAME MEGA DRAGON CHARIZARD X OOOOOOOO

They should just make them temporary like Dynamax where they wear off after a few turns or your get fainted.
>>
File: muhmegas.png (291 KB, 1617x1114)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>56100986
>I think that it was a good way to give weaker and unpopular Pokemon a time in the spotlight
retarded meme
>>
>Boomers can't handle new mechanics.
Go back to Red and Blue.
>>
>>56101012
>but they rarely ever do that and the vast majority of the time its just +10 SpD or some other pussyshit
Why is this so fucking true.
>or they actually give it something but its far to little far too late.
I hate how this applies to my favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>56101082
Nah, they'd win

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.