[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>catch lvl 70 rayquaza while my party was lvl ~30-40 with the master ball
>use it to beat the 8th gym and go through victory road
>it's now lvl 72 and knows dragon claw, flamethrower, thunderbolt and ice beam
>sidney: OHKO everything
>phoebe: OHKO everything
>glacia: OHKO everything
>drake: OHKO everything
>wallace: 2HKO milotic, OHKO everything else
being able to catch overleved legendaries before the post-game was a mistake
>>
>>56101581
>Save the world
>sweep the group of shitters who didn’t bother to help with the sky god who helped you
Sounds good to me
>>
>>56101581
Yeah they did nerf legendary levels from DPPt onwards. Although they are still strong as fuck so including them in your party will make the game a lot easier than it needs to be.
>>
File: IMG_2629.jpg (362 KB, 2048x1536)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>56101581
The game is a complete joke even if you don’t catch Rayquaza

This was my team by the E4, didn’t even use Blaziken except to deal with Wallace’s Gyarados
>>
>>56101581
Just to teach kids that real world is unfair
>>
>>56101581
>being able to catch overleved legendaries before the post-game was a mistake
Being able to catch ANY legendary before post-game is a mistake
>>
>You shouldn’t be able to use legendary Pokémon in the story because, because WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
I sometimes used legendaries but now I’m gonna go out of my way to fill my party with as many legends before the Pokémon league just to spite you insufferable faggots.
>>
>>56101634
Good thing Pokémon is a singleplayer game so you can do whatever you want
>>
>>56101637
so could OP but instead he chooses to use optional things that negatively impact his gaming experience and then whine about it on the internet
>>
File: 1715123011449421.png (328 KB, 840x859)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>56101686
Welcome to /vp/ where using something the game offers you is bad because it could make the easy game even easier, you know just like how dark souls people always cry about mage builds making the game already easy game easier
>>
>>56101606
Yawnfag is back.
>>
>>56101581
at least in emerald you had to go out of your way to get it

in ORAS you are outright given a Latias/Latios after about four badges

and in BDSP you are given a Mew and a Jirachi after the first badge if you just so happen to have save data for the other switch games
>>
>>56101581
Ain't he the best!
>>
>>56101845
Good ol' Mega Fug. omgon never truly recovered from this one.
>>
>>56101831
At least those have a remote % of being defeated.
>>
>>56101581
>don't even bother to catch rayquaza or level my party
>used freshly caught route mons against trainers for the third leg of the game so my main party got underleveled
>beat the E4 with a team in the late 30s/low40s including Dustox and Plusle
Also 12 hours is really long if you meant to demonstrate how easy the game is, lol.
this only applies if you waste your masterball too, you should use it on Latios since you can actually use it in the Battle Frontier... but I'd bet Mr. I'm so Good at Kids Games isn't interested in the Battle Frontier, I wonder why.
>>
>>56101745
>sagefagging
>>
>>56102699
fuck off yawnfag you're a gay CUNT! go stick your head into a fucking blender faggot
>>
File: lol lmao.jpg (3.73 MB, 4032x3024)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB JPG
>>56102318
>but I'd bet Mr. I'm so Good at Kids Games isn't interested in the Battle Frontier
you just lost that bet since i am playing the battle frontier on this save, i transfered my gen 3 BF mons yesterday
nice cope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.