[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

prediction on the starters for Z-A?
or which starter is going to get a Mega evolution?

I crossed out all the ones that are probably not going to happen.

Gen 1 and 3 already have their Megas so no.
Gen 6 is gone too since LA also didn't have any of their Gen 4 starters
Gen 9 is too new.

I guess the circled ones.
>>
>>56101822
they may not do gen 4 starters because of bdshitpiss
>>
It will be the gen 6 starters. Stop being a patternfag.
>>
>>56101822
>prediction on the starters for Z-A?
Froakie, Chespin and Fennekin

Thank me later
>>
>>56101850
>>56101873
>saying things we already knew
Yes, they deleted arsepull, but kept its slot in Home, meaning they intend to replace it with M-Greninja when L: Z-A launches. I doubt L: Z-A will take place in a time of organised pokémon battle competitions however, as much as children want to ignore it, the core games are those games based around a world with organised pokémon battling competitions. And if the region hasn't a codified organised battle competition, it makes it hard to accept they'd hand out the Kalosian organised battle competition first partner pokémon that got handed out in Gen 6, because the reason they were handed out in the first place was due to the league organisers and pokémon professor of the era had discovered they three families were the optimum partners for beginning trainers.
The starters are going to be a different set of three to the regional starters of the future (and most likely Snivy, Piplup and Torchic, as much because two are overtly influenced by French culture and the final is similar to a historic symbol of France and one already has a Mega, meaning they'd just need to create two new ones, instead of three at once (cuz "gaem fraek r lasyhq11"). The point of Legends games seems to be telling a different story to the one we originally experienced the region through. The fact the game doesn't encompass the entirety of Kalos, but concentrates on one city in the Central Region also seems to point to the game being utterly different to what XYgote manchildren, still smarting from not being able to pay $60 modern dollars for a re-tread rehash of their childhood starting Gen expect it to be.
>>
>>56101850
then why didn't LA get gen 4 starters?
doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>56101822
Snivy, Piplup, Scorbunny
>>
>>56102301
Sinnoh doesn't have a regional gimmick like Kalos
>>
File: Regional Serperior.jpg (223 KB, 1440x1440)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>56101822
Kalos starters are very likely get Megas IMO.
But I give them a 50/50 on being the starters for PLZA.
On one hand, you can argue the only reason why PLA had regional starters was so you weren't given the same selection of starters just months apart.
But on the other hand, regional starters were very well received, so it makes sense that they'd do it again.
If we do get mixed regional starters, my guess is Snivy, Cinderace, and Empoleon.
>Grass/Steel Serperior based on fencing
>Fire/Electric Cinderace based on roller-skating
>Water/Fighting Empoleon still based on Napoleon
>>
>>56103163
>regional starters were very well received
what are you talking about, they're just as hated as the originals.
>>
>>56103163
We already know Serperior and Empoleon don’t have regional forms in Kalos. This doesn’t work. It’s 100% just going to be Gen 6 starters with Megas.
>>
File: Regional Serperior 3.jpg (338 KB, 1734x1734)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>56103183
>We already know Serperior and Empoleon don’t have regional forms in Kalos. This doesn’t work.
Typhlosion didn't have a regional form in Sinnoh.
>Hisui and Sinnoh are different
No they aren't. Literally the same exact region in different time periods.
>PLZA is modern, not in the past
We don't know what exact time it'll be in.

In the end, if GameFreak/The Pokemon Company want to have regional forms for starters in PLZA, we'll get them.
It doesn't have to make sense. It doesn't have to have a lore reason. They will make their own explanation.
It's just more potential merchandise.
>>
>>56103350
>Typhlosion didn't have a regional form in Sinnoh.
PLA doesn't take place in Sinnoh.

>We don't know what exact time it'll be in.
Yes we do. It's modern day.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (8 KB, 260x193)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>56103352
>PLA doesn't take place in Sinnoh.
>>
File: file.png (622 KB, 1440x480)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>56103163
Serperior is in the gate of Parfum Palace which was constructed 300 years prior XY after Kalos won a war against neighboring regions. Serperior most likely will not have a regional form in Kalos.
>>
>>56103360
Correct. Which is why they named it Hisui, not Sinnoh.

PLZA takes place in Lumiose City. We already know leveling up a Prinplup or Servine in Lumiose City doesn't result in a regional form. Case closed.
>>
ok it makes sense to say LA didn't get gen 4 starters because of BDSP.
in that case I change my mind and say that we will get gen 6 starters in Z-A
god I'm so hyped for the return of megas bros.
>>
File: Hisuian_Goodra.png (150 KB, 570x570)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
So Goodra is not getting a Mega I guess? Not that Goodra feels the kind of Pokémon that would get a Mega in first place since it has a simple design.
>>
>>56103418
Mega only go to iconic Pokemon that Game Freak worships. If it was hated enough to get replaced with a regional then it cant get a mega.
>>
>>56103430
>Audino
>>
>>56103394
>We already know leveling up a Prinplup or Servine in Lumiose City doesn't result in a regional form
We already know giving Eevee a Leaf Stone or Ice Stone doesn't result in Leafeon/Glaceon

oh wait.....
>>
>>56103163
>Snivy, Cinderace, and Empoleon.
this but they will get Megas instead of regional forms
>>
>>56103572
>Game Freaks favorite Unova starter
>The Galar Shill-starter
>The evolved for of Shill-plup
Checks out, they're definitely getting Megas
>>
>>56101822
I think the gen 6 starters will be the game’s starters with them finally getting mega evolutions instead of regional variants
>>56101904
Head canon
>>56102301
Because they were also releasing BDSP and it would’ve been lame to have two games with the same starters
>>
>>56103572
>>56103595
I have a feeling that they might not bring any Pokémon released after Gen 6 outside possibly Magearna. They made sure to not add any Pokémon outside Kalos regional dex in the reveal and if they try to add the entirety of Kalos pokedex, then it'll be almost the double Pokémon as PLA. This is excluding the possible new "A" Kalos legend.
>>
>>56101822
My guess is Snivy, Scorbunny, and Piplup but in all honesty I think it’s going to be the Kalos starters
>>
>>56103350
>>56103360
>yet another retard who believe the "hisui is secretly sinnoh" jewtuber fanfic
>>
>>56103572
>an unovass starter
>ever getting a mega
LMAO!
>>
>>56103418
Slowbro had a mega and then got a regional in SWSH, there's no reason to think a mon that got a regional doesn't have a chance of ever getting a new mega.
>>
>>56104542
The rules don't apply to KANTOOOOOmons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.