[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How are normal people supposed to defend themselves from a psionic attack from the numerous psychics of the Pokemon world?
If any of them were evil they could get away with abusing their powers and be nigh unstoppable
They don't even need pokemon to fight, they can just read your mind to know your weak spots and then tear you apart limb from limb with telekinesis
Unless you constantly carry a dark type with you you're pretty much fucked
>>
>>56103426
>If any of them were evil
Come to think of it, was Sabrina the only crazy Psychic in the franchise? And even then that was more of an anime thing
>>
File: 6m6.jpg (26 KB, 431x357)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>56103426
>How are normal people supposed to defend themselves from a psionic attack
They don't.
>>
>>56103426
be part dark type

but fr i feel like the people in the pokemon world can not only learn moves but changes typings via gear . ogerpon and a few more proves this
main reason people dont do this is either cause its impractical, the techniques were lost to time or its close to impossible for the human race (at least currently)
theres not only psychics in the pokemon world but also monks , those who have access to aura , those who are/can control ghosts ect.

hell theres many pokemon that used to be human , man made pokemon and theres a guy in gen 1(or 2 idrw) who was able to successfully turn into a pokemon
so this isnt out of the question either though training or science in the pokemon world that humans cant modify themselves in this matter

also i like the idea that a roughneck can ignore psychic attacks because he feels like hes that guy
(keep in mind ive been only talking about the games, theres more in the anime if you want to use that or not)
>>
>>56104503
Caitlin was also unable to control her powers and caused damage.
>>
>>56104951
shes more of a brat with a temper in gen 4
releasing energy wildly when she throws a fit
but once she can use her powers more efficiently in gen 5 i feel like shes turns ontp one of those girls you do not want to piss off
you know the quiet girl thats chill and mellow on the outside but very demanding and sadistic on the inside that will hurt you if you don't do what she demands

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.