[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0741.jpg (237 KB, 1400x700)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
What other ideas do you have for more side content?
>>
>>56103550
this and minigames from Stadium series
>>
trainer customization
I've unironically spent hours deciding what to make my character look like in some games
>>
>>56103550
The Zekrom musical
>>
Pokémon Contests. Specifically gen 3 and gen 6 contests.

I wish we had a contest focused side series, I want contests to be as in-depth as battles and I want a contest metagame to be a thing.
>>
>>56103550
I like the Alola Photo Club
>>
>>56103550
I just need to be able to pet the mons. Like fully fleshed out interaction not weakly roll a ball next to a sandwich or brush the sand attack off them.
>>
File: 1579137348874.jpg (56 KB, 432x449)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>56103550
Pokemon Amie
Ever since seeing trainers play with their Pokemon in the anime, and especially since Yellow, I always wanted some more simulation-y features that let you interact with your mons outside of battle. Amie is the best interpretation by a longshot, easily the best feature added to the series since Abilities. I do still appreciate the ability to camp and make curry, I just wish they kept the more in depth mechanics Amie had.

>>56103667
Contests are also based. Probably why I rank gen 6 as my favorite, the intersection of these two features (and Megas)

>>56104819
My man.
>>
File: IMG_7802.jpg (202 KB, 640x1136)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>56103550
>favorite side content
You posted it
>>
I personally think Join Avenue was neat. The idea of building up an area over the course of the game was cool, it's a shame it didn't come out in ORAS to make use of the game's excellent StreetPass features but the Magnemite Coil was still a great moment in Pokemon history. Speaking of ORAS, much like Contests the Hoenn version of Secret Bases are the best the series has offered. In RSE it was mostly just a solo thing because of when it released and most people not being Japanese, but once again the 3DS comes in clutch with features to make it usable even after Nintendo murdered online and nobody takes their 3DS outside now.
>>
>>56103550
I spent a lot of time decorating my Pokeballs.
I also enjoyed mining.

They really need to adopt Animal Crossing mechanics and content when it comes to decorating secret bases at this point.
>>
File: IMG_7803.jpg (482 KB, 1000x750)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>
>>56103550
For me, it's pokemon breeding. I hope they expand on it and let the trainer participate as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.