[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2086.jpg (675 KB, 960x1280)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
What is the point in getting every Pokémon game even the older ones?
If the newer ones already have every single Pokémon?
Is it just so they can transfer them from GameBoy to Color to Advance to DS to 3DS to Switch?
>>
>we have a lost child here at customer serivce. please come pick up your OP.
>>
>What is the point in getting every Pokémon game?

Autism.
>>
>>56103860
>If the newer ones already have every single Pokémon?
anon...
>>
>>56103860
Sometimes I just want to play Platinum on my cart
>>
>>56103860
The older games are better.
>>
You can't transfer Gen I/II Pokémon to the GBA onward. If you have the 3DS Virtual Console versions of Gen I and II, you can transfer them to Pokémon Bank, and from there to either an Alola game or HOME.

Anyway, I'd rather have an ecosystem of the games up through the DS since the 3DS games onward are kind of a void of who gives a shit. It's a "So I have access to all the options" sort of mindset, but it's definitely anti-consumer to split a small amount of content between nearly identical cartridges.
>>
Bump
>>
>>56103860
buy all the old games to complete the dexes in the old games because the new games are dogshit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.