[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I consider Sada hot, shame her pokecareer died after some events in the game.

she's like the upgrade version of the gen 5 professor
>>
>>56104308
Yeah, she's easily the hottest.
>>
File: 98762721_p0.png (165 KB, 553x1428)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
Shame the majority of pokegirl consumers are pedos, so there isn't much art of her.
>>
>>56104365
we really missed the chance of having some sada and sada robot ffmdoujins
>>
>>56104308
The whole child neglect thing is a pretty big turn-off if you ask me but yeah, she is a bit underrated.
>>
>>56104308
>I consider Sada hot
We know, Turo.
>>
>>56104473
From what I remember playing, Sada actually liked her son, it was the robot the one that kicked him and the other iguana
>>56105088
Funny, because the other parent went for cigarettes, and was one of the reasons he/she created the robot.
>>
>>56104308
She definitely doesn't shave down there
>>
I want her and Turo have steamy hot sex with her biting him all the time during and she is probably super hair down there and has a wild Musk there too that Turo loves to sniff on daaaamnnnnnn

She as a wife must hunt with her bate teeth and hands to bring food home. I need a kid like this
>>
UNGA BUNGA SNUSNU YEAAAH
>>
File: 1697936868988994.jpg (64 KB, 850x1012)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>56104308
I'd smash
>>
>>56105144
>it was the robot the one that kicked him and the other iguana
What? No. Arven didn't even know the robot existed. Plus there's a post-DLC scene where you meet the real professor from the past of another timeline, and they admit that Arven must be very lonely cause they haven't been home in a long time.
>>
>>56105088
>>56105242
They're a hot couple, not gonna lie.
No wonder their son is hot, too.
>>
>>56106024
I didnt play attention to that scene, also is kind of sad Saguaro is the only father figure that Arven has
>>
>>56106263
>didn't pay attention to the most important scene in the game
Damn dude.
Also I don't think Arven is that close to Saguaro. Mabosstiff seems to be his surrogate parent. Which is why he was so desperate to heal him. It was the only family he had left.
>>
>>56106287
Also Mabosstiff's designs draws a parallel to his parents with the slicked back "hair" and the fur colors. Plus its dex entry says how it's am excellent family dog cause it's very protective, especially of children despite its intimidating looks. Which also alludes to Arven's personality of seeming like an asshole first but actually being a total softie.
>>
Post more sadas
>>
mommy
>>
>>56106638
My image didn't post for some reason
>>
Sada and her lapdog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.