[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719234636104565.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
What QoL, new feature or mechanic(s) would you want to see in future games?
>>
>>56104792
every single mevhanic introduce in pla should be implemented to future mailine game. the fact that sv didnt just further show how godawful the first games of gen 9 are,
>>
>>56104792
For the games to actually run well.
>>
File: 1710166074087834.jpg (886 KB, 1242x906)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>56104792
Is this a wishlist of things we will never get from GameFreak? Okay let's see...
Consistent framerate.
Good graphics.
Memorable soundtracks.
Stable internet connection.
Infinite Storage Box.
Switchable EXP Share.
Trainer Level stat.
Guild system.
Item Trading.
Eliminate all trade evolutions and replace them with consumable Evolution Items.
Item Crafting (like PLA, not SV or SwSh).
Battle Resort.
Free Flying like Latios Flight in ORAS.
Actually evil Villainous Teams, not retarded clowns and deranged schoolkids we kept getting since Gen 6.
Actually shiny wild pokemon, with chime and bling.
And of course, National Dex.
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (276 KB, 1072x1201)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Just give me more abilities to play with my pokemon/give them personality
Love me the Nintendogs side of Pokemon, I wanna see them to the best of their personality.
>>
>>56104792
SE/ NVE /IMMUNE being shown OVER POKEMON
Stat rises being visible over Pokemon
FUCKING TRAPS BEING VISIBLE ON FIELD
>>
>>56104801
aside from plas ass battle system
>>
>>56104871
>Consistent framerate.
You could already have this by playing on an emulator like a normal person.
>>
>>56104792
No stupid gimmicks, dungeons and exploration-based, with optional areas and backtracking, environment puzzles, very simple story that isn't shoved down your throat, interaction between pokemon and environment and between different species
>>
File: 1704353671433545.png (614 KB, 1664x467)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>56104792
I want them to keep PLA's menus
>>
>>56105861
But the dynamic bravely defaulting
>>
>>56105874
Forgot to say to do a giant middle finger to the competitive scene
>>
>>56104871
>memorable soundtracks
You had some points but also managed to go full retard, impressive
>>
Rusty bottle caps
>>
>>56104792
Its relatively trivial, but it would be nice if they could bring back the option to move held items directly like you could before gen 8, its annoying having to scroll through a bazillion items in your bag every time you want to pass an amulet coin or lucky egg to a different pokemon.
It would also be nice if they could bring back synchronize's field effect, even if its much less of a big deal with addition of the nature mint items.
Also bring back the options to turn off shared xp and battle animations, and the option to choose between shift/set npc battles
It would be great if we could give/trade items to other players without having to do it one at a time by having pokemon hold them
No more time-limited customization options, it only serves to discourage people from starting new saves and there's no reason not to just have such things be available in-game normally.
If they decide to keep doing the open-world thing, have the main story bosses scale based on your progress
A facility like the battle maison from X/Y for easy postgame grindan
Oh, and stop hiding the IV checker behind completing the game, its pointless and annoying
>>
>>56105873
Yeah bro a normal person with a tricked out gaming PC using a delisted emulator because Nintendo asserted their full legal power to take it down, all that just so you can play a poorly cobbled together pokemon game at a slightly better framerate.
Stop making excuses for this dogshit company. The game should run passably well on Switch. There’s no reason for it to be in the state it is when other open world games on Switch look better, perform better, and arent riddled with bugs.
>>
>>56105959
Switch era soundtracks have been a downgrade in every way. Soundtracks have been forgetable from gen 6 and onwards.
>>
>>56106041
I hope they push even further beyond what the Switch can handle with the next game. A further draw distance would be good for immersion.
SV proved that the main thing holding GF back is hardware limitations.
>>
>>56104792
>1
The games can be open world, but the scope and size of the world needs to be scaled such that the devs can dedicate time making each area satisfying to explore. SV’s world is bad, and even if it was better, it’s still leaning towards a design akin to Hyrule from BoTW (which really doesn’t fit what the series needs).
>2
Include improved versions of PLA’s better features. Overworld catching is neat, assuming it could be balanced. The use of pokemon to navigate the world is cool, though I believe every pokemon should have inherent abilities (swimming, strength, burning, etc) in combination with abilities that can be used when knowing certain attacks or exceeding certain level thresholds. It would add to the reasoning behind team building without locking everything behind HMs.
>3
Make breeding fun / engaging. Biking simulator was never fun, but sitting around idle in SV is somehow worse.
>>
>>56106041
>Nintendo asserted their full legal power to take it down
>Stop making excuses for this dogshit company
I’m all for (rightfully) shitting on Game Freak, but you can’t be seriously simping for Nintendo’s stance on emulation while telling someone to stop making excuses for these companies.

I don’t use Switch emulators, myself, and I agree that it isn’t very common to use them. However, the fact that they exist is a net positive for us and the gaming community as a whole. Gives Nintendo something to compete with, so at the very least, they’re more likely to price ports/remakes/remasters more appropriately. Nintendo isn’t very consumer friendly, especially if you’ve been around a long time. I opted to hack my Switch after committing to scale way back on buying anything Nintendo. Flimsy hardware (that they lied about) and NSO pushed me too far.
>>
>>56104871
This
>>
>>56104792
Singles/Doubles toggle in options like Switch/Set. I prefer doubles, so it'd be nice to play the entire game that way.
Exp Share toggle. Sometimes some of my Pokemon level up too quickly and I want to slow them down without having to box my bros or intentionally have them faint.
>>
>>56104871
>Switchable EXP Share
>Actually evil Villainous Teams, not retarded clowns and deranged schoolkids we kept getting since Gen 6
retard detected
>>
>>56106046
>I’m a nostalgiafagging genwarring DStard
ok
>>
>>56104792
Changing/switching Pokeballs
Option to set IV to 0
>>
File: trash.png (161 KB, 350x227)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>56106046
>opinion
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (286 KB, 1280x720)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>56104792
Turn it into Xenoblade 1
>>
>>56107048
>>56107054
Nothing's actually wrong with their points. Stop seething uncontrollably.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.