[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG-20240701-WA0001.jpg (186 KB, 1600x900)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
How'd you feel if we had an official 18+ Pokémon game with blood, drugs and sex?
>>
>>56105608
Grand Theft Pokémon
>>
>>56105608
Sounds shitty. Why do brainlets love "take kiddy thing and make it edgy" so much?
>>
>>56105608
That's Pokémon Reborn
>>
>>56105628
violence and sex are fascinating to most people. your question is one im pretty sure you knew the answer to, unless the case here is that you have a severe and chronic case of dummy head syndrome so you phrase your statements as questions in order to be less likely to receive a negative response. G/S/C fan btw if that matters.
>>
>>56105642
They're not, not really. Violence sells on the news people it makes people afraid it'll happen to them, and feeling informed makes you feel protected, making a feedback loop. People aren't watching just because they love violence so much. Kids who just learned to say fuck get fascinated by these things, and then they grow up.
>>
>>56105642
It’s a rhetorical question, you sperg. You an ESL or something?
>>
it's gay.
>>
>>56105608
>How'd you feel if
I wouldn't
>>
>>56105608
I don't play eroge, I don't really care to mix sex with every other thing I do.
>>
>>56105608
It would feel forced and stupid.
>>
>>56105642
People like you are the reason why all "adult" entertainment boils down to poop jokes, flagrant cumbrains as a punchline, and using swears in every sentence.
>>
>>56105952
people like you are colossal fags.
>>
>>56106325
I think it's the other way around, fags love "adult" media and sex jokes about cocks.
>>
>>56106341
fags whine to anons about perceived immaturity or whatever from a moral/intellectual highground.
>>
>>56105608
>blood
Pokemon matches are based literally on blood sports like cockfighting. Animal right activists would give you a lot of shit.
>drugs
What do you think items like X attack and X accuracy are?
>sex
Pokémon breeding, you would never guess what happens behind the closed door of daycare centers.

All those topics already are in Pokémon games. If you want to have it mature and dark 18+, include taxes you have to pay for the matches you have won, being treated like a hobo that travels from town to town and global warming causing mass extinction of various Pokémon species by destruction of their natural biomes. Processing pidgeys in animal farms. Overharvesting the ocean pokemon and clubbing Seels. Girls dating only guys who have Chadizard. Trainers dying when mauled by their untrained pokémon. Your wife divorcing you and taking half of your pokédex. That kind of stuff.

>>56105611
Isn't that just TeamRocket edition of FireRed?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.