[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hitmonchan.png (96 KB, 303x400)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
Reminder whenever you hate jobmons that Hitmonchan has existed since gen 1.
>>
>>56105735
Ah yes, Hitmonchan, my favorite final evolution that started as a quadruped. How could I forget! Thank you for reminding me OP.
>>
>>56105758
Both nido's start as quadrupeds but turn into Bipeds when evolving. Why don't you hate them? Slowpoke does the same thing into slowbro, Rhyhorn into rhydon too.
>>
>>56105778
>Bipeds when evolving. Why don't you hate them
Kaijumons aren't jobmons
>>
>>56105782
Yeah sure, Nidoqueen is furbait, Slowbro is a fisherman, Nidoking is a pedo and Rhydon is a construction worker as emphasized by it's evolution.
>>
>>56105790
I wanna try what you're taking anon
>>
>>56105790
holy kek lol
>>
File: blastoise.jpg (68 KB, 736x736)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>56105792
Yeah want to know what's even worse, People are going on and on about how most modern pokemon are out of place in nature, When blastoise has fucking cannons on it's back. Yet gen 1 is known for "natural" pokemon.
>>
File: Vileplume.jpg (143 KB, 2400x1440)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>56105798
Before any of the fleas that come out to defend this distasteful design allow me to show you a gen 1 pokemon that is the pinnacle of what it means to be a pokemon.
This is vileplume as you can see it's got a monumentally simple body allowing you to get a good picture of what is the main attraction, The flower on top of it's head, It's well defined stubs show excellent ability to catch even the most agile of critters. The red and black cause a nice contrast and show that it's incomparable compared to those unnatural shitters I posted earlier. Absolutely peak pokemon design. Nothing comes close to the majesty of vileplume!
>>
>>56105735
They need to make this word an automatic 3 day vacation. It's an imaginary complaint that people only use it to start shit and troll, it has no other purpose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.