[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3tWTg.gif (497 KB, 499x300)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
Pokemon is one of the few things in my life that really matters. But now I don't even feel nostalgic anymore. Since I became an adult, I've never found new things to do, I'm just a shell of the person I was before. I won't forget that pokemon is the best thing that exists, I won't forget that before I had a dream of being a pokemon trainer instead of living my miserable life on earth even if I had been lucky in my life I really feel that I could only be happy in the pokemon world. I always have the impression that there's no way to be happy on earth, there's nothing to do, everything is the same and bland everywhere.
>>
>>56108438
>I want to love pokemon again
Why? unless you're a Gewunner Game Freak doesn't love you.
>>
>>56108518
I like Hoenn. I got a decent initial pair of games, a superb 3rd version, and then kino remakes.
>>
>>56108438
write pokemon fanfiction
>>
just grown up
>>
>>56108438
Go play better games
>>
>>56108438
Bro you just have depression
>>
>>56108438
Im the exact same way, anon. I still remember being 10 years old, watching Pokemon in the morning before school and thinking "Im NEVER going to stop loving Pokemon. I know adults dont like it, and I know its not normal for adults to like kid stuff, but I love this so much I cant ever let that change, I have to remember this moment" and I still do. I wish I hadnt been so headstrong. I wish I had grown up. But I am the Puer Aeternus. Stuck, forever. Ill probably kill myself at some point in the next few years.

But at least I never forgot my love for Pokemon.
>>
>>56111465
All the adults before us would have said we'd stop loving it when we grew up. Somehow we beat them to it.
>>
>>56108438
Pokémon isnt worth anymore ever since Dexit happened. You should just play better games, personally I'm just reading visual novels nowadays and I don't miss Pokémon games anymore, I'm here only for the first pre-Dexit Gens honestly.
>>
>>56111531
There are lots of fangame now if I could enjoy them like I did when I was 8 I'd be very, very happy.
>>
>>56108438
Rest in shit Ash
>>
>>56108438
watch the first season of digimon subbed
>>
>>56111576
I've never watched digimon. I should have watched it when I was 14-15.
>>
>>56108438
You're supposed to form a family at your age, you're brain chemicals won't let you feel fulfillment otherwise
>>
File: minor-spelling-mistake.gif (2.29 MB, 640x564)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB GIF
>>56112541
you're
>>
>>56112541
I don't feel any desire to have children
>>
>>56112591
You should start by desiring a mate, if you don't even desire that or you don't love your and your mate's bloodline I don't know what else to tell you
>>
>>56112624
I have no real desire I'm dead inside
>>
>>56112664
See >>56110649

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.