[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: red and blue.jpg (219 KB, 588x331)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Is there even a slight chance that any of the old classic pokemon mainline games come to the switch online service?
>>
>>56108755
Sure
They brought them to the 3ds, I don't see why not.
Stop paying for 20+ year old roms you retarded tendie
>>
>>56108755
Yes there is exactly a 50% chance, either they will or they won't
>>
>>56108755
I was just asking a question. We all know were on 4chan not everything has to be met with passive aggressive bullshit.
>>
None at this point. Maybe in 2026 on the Switch's successor, more likely 28 for the 30's anniversary of the international release. It will be done with the option of greyscale, OG GBA green tone, GBC colors, or Super Gameboy with borders, with the ability to transfer into home.They will be $15 each. and come with a Mew you can unlock once per profile, restarting the game won't let you get another Mew.
>>
>>56108755
Nope never.
They have in game slot machines.
>>
>>56108755
Highly likely. Hopefully integrated with Stadium in one way or another. They could have it as a standalone GB game that then interacts with Stadium, which could sell more NSO Expansion memberships. Or it could be playable only in GB Tower inside Stadium, which could simplify the GB/N64 link process.
>>
>>56108900
They released gen 1-2 on 3DS long after they stopped putting slots in new games.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.