[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: screenshot_1719860830.png (131 KB, 1920x1080)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>Hoenn does not have too much wa- OH NO NO NO NO
This is PokeMMO on a 1080p screen. Imagine navigating through this on a tiny GBA screen. And there is just no fun to be had here.
>>
Can you zoom out any further than that in Pokemmo?
>>
>>56110817
Is there an emulator that zooms out more? Is it possible to zoom out a GBA game?
>>
This game looks really interesting
>>
>>56110817
>ChokeRogue

Opinion discarded
>>
I always felt like pokemon games could have benefited from a minimap
>>
File: screenshot_1719757649.png (143 KB, 1920x1080)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>56110822
If you have a higher resolution screen.

>>56110826
It's pretty amazing.
>>
File: screenshot_1719691027.png (112 KB, 1920x1080)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>
>>56110827
Thats PokeMMO you blind retarded faggot
>>
>>56110817
It's simply shit route design. Pokemon Clover has plenty of water routes but there's several islands to visit and even the swimmers use Pokemon that aren't water. If your route is just a wide corridor of tentacool and wingull then it's a design problem.
>>
>>56110834
Yes? Why wouldn't that be art, dumbass...? You have to be a mentally functional adult first to interact with people.
>>
>>56110978
Why play the original version when PokeMMO is the superior way to play gen <5
>>
>>56111127
>superior
It's shit, you can't even breed without loaing your mons. Fucking shit tier china tier grinding for retarded autists.
>>
>>56111179
Funny you talk about autism because the only reasons I see for caring about losing your pokemon are either you want all your pokemon to be 6IV or you get attached to your pokemon

You dont need hexa perfect pokemon to beat anything in the game and getting 2x31 4x25 takes no time and cost peanuts
>>
>pokemmo
South Americans lmao
>>
>>56111222
>what is breeding for dex completion
>what is breeding for trading
>what is breeding for a living dex
>what is breeding for different roles
>>y-you shouldn't get attached to your mons, just buy more goy
china tier grindfest
>>
>>56111263
>>what is breeding for dex completion
>>what is breeding for a living dex
No pokemon is rare enough to cry about losing it if all you want is dex fodder, just catch 2 more
>>what is breeding for trading
Unless you mean gifting your shitmons to strangers then you are better off using money, literally nobody does pokexpoke
>>what is breeding for different roles
Only somewhat decent point you bring, still this should not set you back more than 20 minutes to breed an extra copy from scratch
>>>y-you shouldn't get attached to your mons, just buy more goy
Getting attached to strings of data is a sign of autism
>>
Water routes would be exciting if they had more variety, or patches of land with grass you could find Pokemon who could surf and graze onto it(maybe with surf as a learned move?)
After two generations, seeing tentacools over and over was not fun, the fishing mechanics in RSE are so tedious to use that after I caught what I needed I rarely used it again, and it makes anything weak to water in our party dead weight. I've learned to play Ruby if I want a team more dedicated to ground/fire types because I can wait until the Sunny Day event and grind them on the water routes that way.
>>
>>56110817
use repel
>>
>>56111229
best americans
>>
PokeMMO is a great game but /vp/ is still upset about the faggot creator shilling it on the chans in 2012.
>>
>>56111356
>Getting attached to strings of data is a sign of autism
>says esl overly attached to a shitty fangame
>>
>>56111413
hypocrisy doesn't make him wrong
>>
>>56111356
fucking shit game then, it disincentives all the cooperative aspects with its kike buying pokémon mechanics.
>Getting attached to strings of data is a sign of autism
Actually it's the opposite, lacking empathy is a sign of being neurodivergent.
>>
>>56111403
Like 99% of /vp/ wasnt even around during 2012 lmao
It's just gamefreak apologists seething fans made a better pokemon and there is nothing Nintendo can do to take it down
>>
>>56111417
Then why is he playing pokémon? At heart it's always been a virtual pet simulator series focused on the companionship between trainer and mons
>>
>>56111429
>Actually it's the opposite, lacking empathy is a sign of being neurodivergent.
I've been ignoring an occassional sharp pain on my lower back for years now but the moment my dog shows signs of being ill i take him to the vet
Yet i feel nothing when i send pokemon to the grinder
>>
>>56111429
>Actually it's the opposite, lacking empathy is a sign of being neurodivergent.
I'm confirmed autistic and I have way too much empathy for dumb shit like digital monsters in a video game.
>>
>>56111430
fair, I forget how retarded tendies have always been. Sucks to be a cocksucking faggot I guess.
>>
>>56110817
>Imagine navigating this on tiny screen.
Sorry we don't imagine playing games like some faggot but actually play them. Also i see you stealth shilling PokeMMO which is a fucking awful game.
So yeah Anon please consider learning how to tie a noose and hang yourself.
>>
>>56111440
thanks for confirming you are retarded, go get your sharp pain checked anon
>>
>>56111433
It has always been an eugenics simulator where only the strong get to see daylight while the rest rots in a box, if anything pokemon in pokemmo should be glad they are spared from this fate and are released back into the wild instead
>>
>>56111524
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
You know a region is good when the only posters criticising it ignore everything but the few open water routes.
>>
What pokemon region would I live in?
>region with very few fairy type pokemon
>region that is hell for fairy type pokemon
>region where it is a very bad idea to have a fairy type pokemon
>region with many pokemon with steel, fire and poison type
>region with legendaries that have types that make them ultra resistant and effective against fairy Type
>>
>>56111910
also when most people just steer clear of the thread because the arguments too flimsy and bait too weak

meanwhile johto critical threads reach three digits in an hour

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.