[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-1.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Hello, sorry for taking too long to reveal information. They are keeping things quite secretive but I managed to extract some things.

Pokémon Legends Z-A's map is massive and it's comparable to Paldea. I heard its even bigger.

But yes, it's just Lumiose. Thanks to the company building it, it has reached thriving status among the region and it has many places to catch Pokémon, so don't worry.

New Mega Pokémon:
> Mega Noivern and Mega Gogoat are the main forms of movement in the game. Mega Gogoat is Grass/Ground.
> Mega Malamar is a Psychic/Water type and its used to surf the canals.
> Mega Pangoro is used to find hidden items and move stuff around. A combination to Machamp and Stoutland from SM.
> There's no climbing, it appears.

> Mega Serperior, Empoleon and Incineroar appear to be the starters. They have new forms, these new forms are able to Mega Evolve.
> Serperior is the expected Grass/Dragon. Empoleon is Water/Fighting. Incineroar is special Fire/Ghost Pokémon.

> The Kalos starters also appear to be able to Mega Evolve. As thought by players, it is indeed the reason why Ash-Greninja has been removed. Mega Chesnaught, Mega Delphox and Mega Greninja all keep their original typings.

I cannot comment on new Pokémo because me and my investigations cannot find them, except the main legendary; Aesdrasil. It's a Steel- and- Grass-type.

Game is planned for November 2025.
>>
Kys Youtuber
>>
>>56207944
Fake and not very straight
>Captcha: aznw
>>
>No rhyperior
I sleep
>>
>November 2025
Retard, it was announced early this year, and it will release early in 2025
It'll have the same release window as Legends Arceus did
Get better material
>>
>>56207944
>November 2025
No way TPCi would accept to stay this long without a new game, it was already surprising that they decided to skip November 2024, there's no way they'll miss out on 10 more months in 2025.
It is releasing around March at the latest.
>>
>>56207944
>gen 5 and 7 starters again
>fire/ghost starter form again
USE
YOUR
FUCKING
HEAD
FOR
ONCE
IN
YOUR
LIFE
>>
>>56208119
>It'll have the same release window as Legends Arceus did
Legends Arceus had "early 2022" release window.
PLZA had "2025"
>>
>>56208472
Babby retards are going through their first series gap year ever, pay 'em no mind.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.