[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694377274492959.png (938 KB, 1130x1137)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
you get one chance at a remake....and that's it. i want to cry
>>
the unova remakes will be good because the original games were already barebones
>>
>>56208399
Big Dick Kanto got FRLG and LGPE
Let's Go Suicune
Let's Go Rayquaza
Let's Go Giratina
>>
Gen 6 and onwards should just be remastered
>>
>>56208399
>i want to cry
legit felt that same when the reveal trailer for these jokes of remakes were revealed. a part of me died that day.
>>
>>56208399
I'm still under the belief that GF remakes the games only when needed so that all generations have gen 6 typing onwards. So I'm still expecting another Johto remake and a Unova remake. Let's Go, Ilca, or something new idk
>>
>>56208399
boo fucking hoo cry me a river, we have this thread every day. crying about it ad nauseam is never gonna make it better. get over it.
>>
>>56208418
>let's go third version box mascot
I never thought of this as a possibility... pikachu is the third version mascot of gen 1 after all
>>
>>56208399
Every single game for the past 25 years including SV is really just a remake of gen 1.
>>
>>56209932
Everyone's been literally riding off the coat tails of Tajiri for the past 30 years. Pokemon games are all low effort slop that got lucky they're based on the work of someone who struck it right the first time with the original concept and formula 30 years ago. They slap on some new gimmicks and slightly better graphics each time but 99% of the work was already done for them 30 years ago by Tajiri.
>>
>>56208418
i would have preferred lets go riolu and buneary or whatever over this slop
>>
>>56208399
BDSP is objectively better than ORASS and FRLG
>>
>>56208399
I feel you brother. From patternfagging and the Dive HM being in BW plus probably some other "Hoenn confirmed!!" shit, I was convinced we would get RS remakes in Gen 5 engine on the DS.
So I was hyped for Gen 5 visuals and art direction on RS remakes, and since the previous remakes were HGSS... that was the bar of expectation. I was like "it makes perfect sense because that will be where this gens battle frontier comes from!" HAHAHA.
Instead... well ORAS were alright I guess, compared to BDSP. But I still feel your pain. You got Legends Arceus, did you like that?
>>
>>56208399
None of these should exist

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.