[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>catch a physical attacker
>Adamant
Based. How jelly are you?
>>
>>56208523
Is Gulpin a physical attacker? I didn’t know that.
>>
>>56208523
I use PkHex
>>
>>56208526
She's mixed but it's Gen 3 so Poison is Physical
>>
>>56208526
It is in Gen 3
>>
File: 1707430916212430.jpg (17 KB, 450x350)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>56208541
Please do not post vore in my comfy Swalot thread
>>
>>56208550
Cool cave area where the entrance looks like a Swalot.
>>
>>56208528
Baseder
>>
>>56208590
Fuck off already you dumb faggot
>>
Everyone knows where Cynthia is, but only kikenfart's landlord knew where to find him after he starved to death. You see, as a jew, kikenfart fears the samurai so much that Great Nintendo merely had to raise an eyebrow, and he pissed his gay robe in terror and gave up on his shitty """art""" for good. Jews like kikenfart also get very little nutrients from their kosher food, so he starved to death a mere couple of days after losing his last bit of income. And when kikenfart's Puerto Rican landlord came to throw out his last remaining possessions, he found kikenfart's shitty tablet and wiped it clean of kikenfart's unfinished """art""" so he could sell it for meth money.
>>
>>56208523
I'm planning on using this thingie in an ORAS playthrough later on. It seems like an overlooked pokemon with some utility
>>
>>56208523
I am pretty jelly because I rarely have the patience to catch a Pokemon with a complimentary nature
>>
>>56208550
Swalot looked so sick in that old Type Wild fighting game
https://youtu.be/bDMSDE0batM?si=m7x9Q9QfE_ksXkoX
>>
>>56208535
Stockpile + Spit Up(what it learns by level up) also used to be physical
>>
>>56208550
Based. Swalots only eat their trainers if they aren't fed enough pokeblocks and berries.
>>
>>56208523
I use Synchronize
>>
>>56208523
>How jelly are you
Not at all, I've never found out or understood what natures and abilities are for/do. I just play the games by walking around throwing pokeballs
>>
>>56208528
based

>>56209857
cringe
>>
>>56208526
>73/73 offeenses
yeah... an... attacker...
>>
>>56209864
You are extremely cringe.
>>
>>56209857
You are extremely based
>>
>>56208526
It's a slow tank with wide range of moves. It can be used as attacker but most of it's value comes from support options.
It's actually kinda neat: Yawn, Toxic, Poison Bomb, Body Slam, Encore, Amnesia are all learned through level up and then from TMs you get Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, lol Bullet Seed, Shockwave, SunnyBeam.
>>
>>56209945
and in Emerald you also get elemental punches, Explosion, Dream Eater, Counter and Substitute via tutors. But most of them are post-game, obviously.
>>
>>56209945
>>56209953
Very interesting. I’ve always liked Swalot (his design is really funny), but the thought of using him never crossed my mind. I might try him out sometime.
>>
kikenfart didn't become jelly after his own stomach acid burned a hole right through him because his kosher """food""" has very little nutrition. You see, as a jew, kikenfart fears the samurai so much that Great Nintendo merely had to raise an eyebrow, and he pissed his gay robe in terror and gave up on his shitty """art""" for good. Jews like kikenfart also get very little nutrients from their kosher food, so he starved to death a mere couple of days after losing his last bit of income. So little, in fact, that kikenfart's own stomach acid burned right through his stomach lining and splashed all over his intestines. kikenfart tried to scream from the agony, but his kosher """food""" and its lack of nutrients left him too weak to even draw breath. When kikenfart's Puerto Rican landlord finally showed up to throw out his last remaining possessions, he found kikenfart's shitty tablet and wiped it clean of kikenfart's unfinished """art""" so he could sell it for meth money.
>>
Sadly for shaunberg, it was his fellow jew, kikenfart, who got banned from using Great Nintendo's intellectual property ever again. You see, as a jew, kikenfart fears the samurai so much that Great Nintendo merely had to raise an eyebrow, and he pissed his gay robe in terror and gave up on his shitty """art""" for good. Jews like kikenfart also get very little nutrients from their kosher food, so he starved to death a mere couple of days after losing his last bit of income. So little, in fact, that kikenfart's own stomach acid burned right through his stomach lining and splashed all over his intestines. kikenfart tried to scream from the agony, but his kosher """food""" and its lack of nutrients left him too weak to even draw breath. When kikenfart's Puerto Rican landlord finally showed up to throw out his last remaining possessions, he found kikenfart's shitty tablet and wiped it clean of kikenfart's unfinished """art""" so he could sell it for meth money.
>>
>>56209997
It's one of these Hoennmons that gets easily forgotten due to being rare encounter in literally one location.
Also, it can learn Pain Split via breeding if you're into that.
>>
>>56210134
That sounds cool. A lot of gen 3 Pokémon often fly under the radar for me, but I’d like to give a few of them a chance.
>>
File: 1717568475945522.png (192 KB, 298x298)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>56208523
I got a Lopunny with +Spe nature and 31 Atk IV and she absolutely carried half of the run. Even against Cynthia she gets to 2HKO Roserade and reduce either Togekiss or Lucario to half before going down.
>>
>>56208825
This is so dumb, but I love it. Clever use of this guy.
>>
>>56208825
>2011 was 13 years ago
what the fuck
>>
>>56209974
>>56210086
>>56210143
Why is the poster of these so forgettable?
>>
File: 111129457_p0.png (738 KB, 816x1158)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>>56210167
Lopunny are frail but still decent, I don't know where people get the idea that they are utter shitmon.
>>
File: 1708434906784366.jpg (63 KB, 607x607)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>56213350
Oh hey, thanks for the bump
Anyways Gulpin learns Sludge at Lv14 and that's disgusting. I'm literally 2shotting all of these electric rats on this route.
>>
>>56208523
OK, but what are its IVs? Those are even more important than natures. There's no point to having an Adamant Gulpin if it has an attack IV of 0. Also, Ice Beam and Giga Drain are decent moves on Swalot, which won't viable with an Adamant nature. Then again, Swalot's paltry 73/73 offenses mean it'll never hit hard as you need it to. I did solo Route 110 may using Gulpin's Sludge on my last Emerald run though, so there's that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.