[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Yeah_Nah.png (565 KB, 688x282)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
What will the next titles be called?
>>
North star/South Star.
>>
Southern Cross/Northern Cross

we night on the galactic railroad now
>>
Pokemon Dick & Pokemon Balls
>>
>>56209011
Random guess: Positive and Negative
>>
File: 1711926324492244.jpg (178 KB, 850x1200)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
Pokémon Tits and Pokémon Ass
>>
>>56209011
Pokémon Iron & Ore
>>
>>56209011
Pokemon Thulium and Pokemon Thallium
>>
Chari & Zard
>>
>Pokémon Wind & Pokémon Wave

Pokémon WW out November 2025. ;)
>>
File: kill yourself.gif (25 KB, 200x267)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
>>56209037
Do picrel coomer
>>
>>56209019
>>56209025
Southern Cross & North Star
>>
>>56209011
I have a few different ideas:

>Rose and Cross
Both of these kind of relate to the compass on an old map, so it would be cool for a region with a heavy exploration or even nautical theme

>Jade and Obsidian
I think if we go back to gemstone naming, this could work for a Chinese region. One of them definitely has to be jade, and I guess the other should be a black gem since those are also quite popular in Chinese culture. Obsidian sounds way cooler than any of the other black gem choices as well, so I went with that.

>Star and Comet
I think this one's pretty basic, but it works

>Bronze and Marble
My personal choice if we ever end up with a region set in antiquity

>Sea and Sky
I think this is another really obvious one

>Zero and Infinity
I really like this one. I've seen it suggested a few times. It's a good pairing

>Fable and Melody
I think this is a weird one, but it could be interesting. It would lend itself to a very fantastical region for sure

>Azure and Abyss
I don't know why, I like this one. I doubt they would ever go with azure though because little kids would have no idea how to pronounce that.
>>
Pokemon Eh and Pokemon Uh
>>
Pokemon Bob & Vagene
>>
>>56209600
>>Fable and Melody
I would go with Harmony & Melody. music themed legendary could be interesting
>>
File: images(14).jpg (83 KB, 640x479)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>56209011
If you get a region based in Brazil in the future...
The game must be called Pokemon Garantido and Pokemon Caprichoso.
>>
Pokémon 0 & 1
from letters/grid axis (Z-A, X & Y) to numbers/binary code
>>
>>56209657
>Americans can't pronounce it

No chance.
>>
pokemon poop
pokemon piss
since pokefags are such devoted bootlickers
>>
>>56209011
Plus & Minus
Land and Sky
Past & Future
Quartz and Opal
>>
Pokemon Comet and Pokemon Meteor
Takes place in a region connected to a space colony via warp technology. Player enrolls in a space program and ends up meeting the legendary due to fate (comet) or chance (meteor). New pokemon are mainly from the region, but there's a significant amount found only in space exploration, for which you venture in a clunky spacesuit: you must catch em with special Warp Balls in order to retrieve them. We see more instances of the Stellar type in special boss battles against strong spacefaring mons.
Comet box legend is a rabbit/squirrel with a long trail of cold gas. Meteor box legend is a rocky, toady tortoise with a friction glow around its shell..
>>
>>56209073
You first, joyless puritan. Censorship is a scourge upon humanity and the sooner authoritarian subhumans like you end your lives the sooner the world can heal.
>>
File: Look_Upon.jpg (77 KB, 450x639)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>56209600
>Rose & Cross
Don't see it really, name just kinda sucks even if it makes sense

>Jade & Obsidian
Obsidian might be a bit too close to black and same with Jade and emerald

>Star & Comet
This and variations of this have been rumoured for a while and I think it's a good idea. Give my homie Cosmog some more screentime

>Bronze and Marble
Again, not the best name. Bronze is too often associated with being an inferior metal

>Sea and Sky
I like it. Maybe gives too much limelight to Flying and Water types though.

>Zero and infinity
If there's a really good and coherent storyline that revolves around the concept it could work. Maybe a bit too much of an inferiority complex for "zero" though if we're talking business

>Fable and Melody
I agree, strange. Could work with the right story.

>Azure and Abyss
I like this concept as well, but most kids aren't going to really understand what an azure is and how it differs from an abyss. If past naming conventions are anything to go off, GF like to keep things simple
>>
>>56209713
I like this concept but I maybe see it as more of an out there and ambitious legends title more than a mainline game.

Maybe Legends can go forwards in time to a more advanced Hoenn, where you go to Mossdeep Space Centre and conduct space research and hunt for celestrial Pokemon from there... I dunno sounds cool.
>>
>>56209718
you're disgusting
>>
>>56209011
tits and ass
>>
>>56209692
you described pokemon clover.
>>
>>56209719

Pokemon always have a Red/Blue hue themes (yes even BW had a blue and red theme)

So Jade and obsidian wouldn't work cause they're green and black

Topaz and Turquoise or Garnet and Opal work better
>>
>>56209797
>Pokemon always has red/blue hue themes
Can you explain?
>>
File: nrf1wfta0zn91.jpg (1.95 MB, 4961x4685)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>56209829
>>
>>56209748
Hope you don't have kids because I'll make sure they hate you
>>
>>56209852
wow, the degenerate who wants sex in a kid's game is also a pedophilic groomer, what a shock. if you had left it at the first post I would've thought you were joking but apparently you're actually a pedo. if you went anywhere near my kids I would bash your freak skull in
>>
File: 1720893595297488.jpg (158 KB, 1024x1024)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>56209011
Pokémon East (Has Eastern world theme), Legendary is a Warrior, Mythical is a Dragon
Pokémon West (Has Western world themes), Legendary is a Cowboy, Mythical is a UFO

Shitfreak won't do something good like this because they only do furbait/pedobait trash with minimal effort and zero Quality Assurance, but I'd love to see something like this
>>
>>56209011
Pokemon Piss/Shit with Puke DLC
>>
>>56209844
So you're talking about with the boxed Pokemon? yes there is a pattern there.
>>
>>56209011
Pokemon Boy and Pokemon Girl
>>
>>56209865
>Who want's sex in Pokemon games

Can you point out exactly where that was said? Take your meds schitzo.
>>
>>56209011
>Pokemon Yeah-men and Oh-man
>setting: Yemen/Oman region
>>
>>56209883
not just the legends (that's just the pic I had lol), but also the box art, general theming, and even some of the names are pretty much analogous to red/blue (ruby/sapphire, scarlet/violet). and the rest have adjacent warm/cool color themes (gold/silver, sun/moon) if not having the colors red/blue directly in their art. if you look at them all lined up, you'll see it.
>>
>>56209011
Sneed and Feed
>>
>>56209011
Pokemon Flora and Pokemon Fauna. The gimmick is that it's the same region, and the evil teams goal is to return everything back to nature, but the team either focuses on endangered species of beast-like Pokemon or endangered species of plant-like Pokemon. And the legendary is related to that difference. Also, a handful of pokemon in the game are given branched evos where they either become beast-like or plant-like. It turns out at the end that the main villain team didn't actually care about the Pokemon or nature from the start, they just wanted to swoop in and take the uninhabited land once they pushed everyone else out. The moral of the game at the end is that we need to respect our homes and nature and be mindful of people wielding positive messages in negative ways.

Basically a redo of RSE, but different.
>>
>>56209100
Why not just go with South and North? Also, doing star related shit would be cool, but I worry that it'll wind up like the wishing star shit from gen 8, where it didn't actually matter and no one actual remembers it. Shit got plot holed fast.
>>
>>56209011
Pokémon LightningBolt and DivaPink
>>
>>56210123
isnt she already dead? seviper ate her..
>>
Kikenfart already starved to death long before the next games. You see, as a jew, kikenfart fears the samurai so much that Great Nintendo merely had to raise an eyebrow, and he pissed his gay robe in terror and gave up on his shitty """art""" for good. Jews like kikenfart also get very little nutrients from their kosher food, so he starved to death a mere couple of days after losing his last bit of income. So little, in fact, that kikenfart's own stomach acid burned right through his stomach lining and splashed all over his intestines. kikenfart tried to scream from the agony, but his kosher """food""" and its lack of nutrients left him too weak to even draw breath. When kikenfart's Puerto Rican landlord finally showed up to throw out his last remaining possessions, he found kikenfart's shitty tablet and wiped it clean of kikenfart's unfinished """art""" so he could sell it for meth money.
>>
Scarlet and Violet were some random ass names.
>>
Pokemon Claw and Fang, set in a wild South American region
>>
>>56209011
>war and peace
>light and shadow
>chaos and order
>infrared and ultraviolet
>Ash and Dust
Idk
>>
>>56209073
Why did you get mad at tits and ass but not dick and balls?
>>
>>56209011
Using my psychic vision, the timelines we are most likely to stumble upon for Gen 10 are (in no particular order)
>BW3
Heavily expanded Unova with all gimmicks (focus on Tera), new Pokémon, forms, and evos. Segmental wide world and not true open.
>Pokémon Gilded Red and Silvered Blue An open world what-if remake of both Johto and Kanto which retcons some Pokémon’s attributes and is meant to be a mechanical refreshment for all Pokémon going forward.
>Pokemon Rock and Paper
With expansions “The Scissored Shores” and “the Open Palm”. Takes place in China.
>Pokémon Rich and Pokémon Poor
Takes place in Greece, was hinted at by Gimmighoul. Villain team uses the real time clock and don’t do anything bad on Sundays.
>Pokémon Male and Female
California region, expansions are “Binary Broken” and “Homo Sapience”. Can finally fuck Pokémon but doing so automatically alerts every person on irl Earth if you do so.
>>
>>56209657
EWW WHAT ARE THOSE
>>
>>56209600
>>56209648
I like the idea of Fable/Harmony and Melody, or just music-themed in general.
Could see the 'red' version being themed around upbeat genres of music, and the 'blue' one being more mellow and calmer music.
>>
l've thought about several names
Neon & Plasma
Yin & Yang
Light & Shadow
Positive & Negative
Summer & Winter
Treble & Bass
Pop & Rock
Chaos & Order
Vampire & Werewolf
>>
>>56209844
Are Zekrom and Reshiram in the correct spots? I know that they have blue and red eyes respectively, but Reshiram flares up with red fire and Zekrom lights up with blue lightning.
>>
>>56212317
Yeah... Zekrom also has blue highlights and Reshiram has a bit of pink. I think they're backward.
>>
File: ezgif-3-10bf08bf65.jpg (107 KB, 350x748)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>56212317
true. I just pulled the image off google, there's a better one floating around somewhere.
you can see the red/blue theming more apparently in the BW2 boxart.
>>
>>56209011
Pokemon Rhy
Pokemon Perior
>>
File: giphy-2053150497.gif (489 KB, 500x342)
489 KB
489 KB GIF
Chocolate/Vanilla
Summer/Winter (or Spring/Fall)
Boogie/Woogie
>>
>>56209600
Jade and Obsidian is... acceptable
>>
>>56212983
I'd pre-order Pokemon Woogie tbqh
>>
Some word pairing that's ultimately going to relate to the plot at hand of the games, in the vein of Scarlet/Violet (book), Sword/Shield (wolves) and Sun/Moon (forms of Nebby)
>>
Pokemon 'Rizzim
Pokemon 'Tissim
>>
>>56209037
Ridiculous. It'll be Pokemon Bobs and Vagene to appeal to the growing Indian market
>>
>>56209011
Flare/Frost
>>
File: 1680462429608936.jpg (19 KB, 130x235)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Pokemon Head and Shoulders
>>
>>56209011
Pokémon Good and Evil, each with a different story where you go down either a good path, or an evil one.

Third version is both versions combined with extra content.
>>
>>56209890
tzfi and ssippy do
>>
>>56209011
I expect it to be either real simple or real grandiose because of both the 30th anniversary and the tenth generation. No inbetween here.
>>
>>56209011
Hopes and Dreams, they promoted Toby Fox from just writing music for the games to writing the entire story
>>
File: dawnofculture.png (462 KB, 1280x720)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>56209100
>>56209025
>>
>>56214692
Underrated post.
>>
>>56209011
Pokemon ass/tits
>>
>>56209011
Pokémon Sneed and Pokémon Chuck
>>
>>56218181
The shitty first edition is gonna be "Chuck", then the improved version that everyone will instantly switch over to will be "Sneed"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.