[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yanma.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>only spawn in one area
>1% encounter rate
>once you have it he's one of the worst mons in johto
What were they thinking?
>>
>>56209362
One of the few mons with Compoundeyes that can learn Thief. Extremely useful niche.
>>
File: IMG_4559.jpg (11 KB, 300x168)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
One of the things I'm glad the remakes fixed. Yanmega is peak
>>
>>56209362
rape weavile
>>
File: IMG_8033.png (99 KB, 258x195)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>56209362
We’ve been over this
>>
>>56209407
Awful level-up set though. You're not getting Air Slash and Bug Buzz until you're done or almost done with all 16 badges.
>>
>>56209362
My only complaint is why can't this fucker learn Fly, especially Yanmega which big enough to easily carry a kid.
>>
>>56209407
>literally my mom's dragonfly
crossgen evolutions were a mistake
>>
That even if you don't find it you aren't missing much.
It's rare and weak, wouldn't be the first mon, every gen has some of those until they started overtuning every fucker in existence.
>>
>>56211107
>That even if you don't find it you aren't missing much.
well maybe you should be missing something
maybe if you want people to go out of their way to look for pokemon, you should give them something worth looking for
this is game design 101. hell, this is psychology 101.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.