[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719923309930407.gif (166 KB, 204x204)
166 KB
166 KB GIF
Are Ranger games worth emulating?
I played Explorers and the Gamecube games and thinking of trying other spin-offs like Rangers series but I never see anyone mentioning them.
>>
They're fun but Signs did reuse a lot of assets and felt less soulful as a result. They will also scratch your screen
>>
>>56212241
They're fun but it depends on what kind of device you're using because the entire thing is touch screen reliant and rankings depend on how fast you can circle which doesn't help if the emulator starts lagging.
>>
>>56212265
>>56212281
I will emulate on Deck.
not sure if playing with my finger (heh) would be comfortable.
I saw some gameplay videos and heard the scratching stories. thought it would be better on emulator lol
>>
I replayed the first Ranger game and it was a pretty short, beating the story may only take a day depending on how long you can play. I remember being roadblocked by some bosses as a kid, but I had no issues during my replay.
The mechanics can get repetitive just drawing circles over and over, and it may be awkward drawing on the touchscreen on emulator.
>>
>>56212287
Are you starting with 1? 1 has this thing where if you lift up your stylus at any time the gauge for the pokemon resets (later games don't have this.)
>>
>>56212300
I think I will start with 2 then.
>>
>>56212241
slit your throat worthless turd-worlder
>>
>>56212241
On a phone maybe, at least if the touchscreen isn't laggy. Circling is painful with a mouse. A hacked DSi is the best way to play the game.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.