[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flag_of_Australia.svg.png (3 KB, 280x140)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Hi all, I'm here to share what i know about gen 10.

Gen 10 will be set in Australia and the DLC will take us to New Zealand.

The starter pokemon are a pixie which is fire/fairy and gorilla which is water/fighting and a kangaroo which is grass/steel.

Onto the story. The evil team (yes a genuine evil team) is trying to take over the world and tame the evil legendary which is water/dark and based on the Hawkesbury river monster and the other team is looking to tame the good legendary which is ground/fairy and based on the bunyip. You can also choose which team to side with in the final battle.

One of the most interesting things about gen 10 is the gym challenge and thats because each gym has rules. For example the grass gym doesn't allow flying/bug types. This way the gyms pose more of a challenge and test you as a trainer.

The gimmick is also quite interesting and has already been announced by the pokemon company. It was subtly announce during SV promo. Celestial Evolution. Pokemon who CE will gain a new form and typing but can only CE if their friendship is high enough.

Some returning pokemon to gen 10 who can CE are Dragonnite which gains the fairy type, Stoutland which gets the dark type and zebstrika which gets the fire typing.

Gen 10 to release 20th November 2026.
>>
>>56212336
Australia sounds fun, but you ruined it with the starters
>>
>>56212336
Is Rhyperior in?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.