[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

There was a couple of problems last year but let's try it again because I'm bored and it looks like there isn't going to be news or games for awhile.

Basically you make up to 3 wishes for next year regarding Pokémon in the next year and we put them against each other in a tournament bracket. Matches could be decided in any number of ways but you people seem to only care about popularity polls so that will be the default but if you really want a wish in a stalemate to win, you can win play a showdown match or something.

My wishes
[Spoiler] Dexit ends forever, legacy support for older gens that let you access unavailable content like events and competively perfect Pokémon, and lastly a movie about a minor character like Ritchie or Miror B. Or team rocket[/Spoiler]
>>
new colosseum, new stadium
>>
>>56212623
Nice spoilers, idiot
>>
>>56213058
My bad.
>>
>>56212623
Dexit is done, Pokémon Gen 1, 2, and 3 on Switch Online, Pokégirl dating sim
>>
>>56212623
>wish 1
Bring back the game corner.
>wish 2
More side quests to flesh out the region and key characters.
>wish 3
Space routes.
>>
>>56213147
Good morning Shauna
>>
>>56213159
You're right, it's Kot Shcozo Faggot.
>>
>>56213159
>MAGHTEBI
The fuck kind of sandnigger name is that? Yeesh!
>>
>>56213146
>Space routes.
Like you would suddenly have to go into outer space for contrived reason? Despite the game taking place on Earth? So you would have to go into outer place just to go back to a location less than a mile away? Is that SERIOUSLY what you wished for?
BECAUSE THAT'S BASED AS FUCK!
>>
>>56213146
"space routes" is basically just ultra wormholes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.