[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3.jpg (60 KB, 500x281)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Whats your opinion on the Pokemon ambertwo part?
Apparently its was cut in some releases of the movie
>>
>>56213514
why is charmander brown
>>
>>56213514
I really liked it and it adds a lot to Mewtwo. I wish they had animated the other stuff from the Birth of Mewtwo radio drama, but that would just extend the runtime by too much.
>>
>>56213523
Night palette
>>
>>56213523
Kalos regional form
>>
>>56213681
How much of a thing are radio dramas still in Japan? They survived to the 90s at least
>>
>>56213514
I never saw or even knew of it until years after first seeing the move. I think it adds some much needed context to why Mewtwo destroyed the lab other than just being randomly angry at the world.

Also, apparently Mew saw clones as inferior and believed they didn't deserve to exist hence why it was fighting Mewtwo, even though all I remember Mew doing so floating around like an idiot and making stupid noises so I'm assuming Mew's lines were erased in the version i originally saw as well.
>>
>>56213722
I don't know how big they are or were, but they're still around.
>>56213757
The 4kids dub script of the first movie is really different from the original japanese version. Mew was talking about how the clones will never defeat the originals if they're not using moves (which is why none of the Pokemon other than Mew and Mewtwo use any moves in the last fight). That was replaced with Mew preaching about how all life is equal or some shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.