[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721863138018778.gif (310 KB, 1026x800)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
LAST TIME:
>most anons are finishing up
>bunken defeats a niggerfaggot with sirfetch'd, beating the game
>orevald beats up electrorape's son
>ashime proceeds to lock up a man who seems to be a bit too obsessed with sonic
>rg starts a run in emerald rogue, and has his rival use level 15 palkia origin
>john vpposter goes through one of empire's most autistic areas (though that is all of them)
>i beat misty orange's maingame, more than a bit confused about what i played
>the reborn players approach the end of victory road and reach fiore gauntlet, both times when titania's cuntery goes maximum overdrive

>What is this?
A thread where a bunch of autists play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Download Links for Games Being Played

Desolation
https://www.rebornevo.com/deso/desodownloads/

Empire (don't play this shit)
https://pokemon-empire-pbs.infinityfreeapp.com

Reborn Allgen
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/62201-allgen-reborn-mod/
>>
File: Spoiler Image (278 KB, 1026x800)
278 KB
278 KB GIF
Oh nononono Rebornbros.....I don't feel so good all of a sudden....
>>
This shiny actually made me do a double take earlier
>>
>my pokemon died on the same turn as perish song went off
>switched in to blown fuses
>AI's turn gets skipped due to shitcode
this has happened to me before in a double battle where I only got to send out one pokemon despite both fainting
very odd!
>>
>>56213721
AI's turn to send a pokemon in, rather
regular turn skip happened earlier on a hard switch-in
>>
Does that mean I get less points with Ava saying this? How does that work, she isnt even here to hear it unlike with Connor earlier
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (20 KB, 1026x800)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Desolation is a certified waifu game, you can even help a random hiker find a waifu.

>>56213675
>I'm almost considering just switching over to Master Duel by this point.
Master Duel is a trashfire of its own. Paperchads and TCG simchads stay winning.
>>56213701
That's somehow even funnier than (canon) Garchomp's shiny and other barely visible ones.
>>56213739
This is one of the few really stupid relationship branches in the game because you're losing a point with one of them and Ava isn't even around to hear it. Furthermore, it's conjecture on Scarlett's part that Ava wouldn't like it and Ava's actions throughout the game (doing as much as she can even though she's just one person) beg to differ.
>>
>>56213695
Burn that house down NOW!
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (111 KB, 1026x800)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
Oh no... That poor clefable.
>>
How do you advance the Mesprit quest after having the schizo vision at the temple with the book? Going back to the lake shrine did nothing.
>>
>>56213750
At least it's offset by the 3 times I gained points with Ava so far by just talking to her, so it's not a huge loss but yeah feels like they just really needed something that could make you lose points with her
>>
...something REALLY doesnt add up here
>>
>>56213774
you gotta do another quest in elmora that involves some lady with a duckling, iirc
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (118 KB, 1026x800)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>56213797
I found it on accident right as I reloaded the thread kek. picrel
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (56 KB, 1026x800)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
My slowbro proved superior.
>>
File: thethe.png (203 KB, 1313x983)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Time for a fresh and flowery new hell
This will likely be the fight that sends me back to the drawing board, my two biggest hitters are water types and I've got only one mon that resists grass: Unfezant, who cant take a hit anyway
Will give it a couple of shots and scout out the all gen version at least
>>56213767
Do your best, golem
>>
>>56213845
gg
>>56213846
GL
>sends me back to the drawing board
you have a plan for lin, or is that 1 trick room and a dream?
>>
Crawled my way back to where I lost the first time
>He has Marsshadow
Gonna need to grab something to counter it, sacked Noivern here kek
>>
>>56213859
don't know if you've seen one, but the team rocket dens are really strong for this point specifically since rare candies ignore level caps

not that useful when you step into the E4, but right beforehand they work wonders when you get a +10 level difference for some of the harder endgame fights
>>
>>56213859
>Flying Catching Contest right after
>Another Noivern
kek, I'll take it
>>
Reeve is straight up fucking cheating with that fucking Oricorio, there's no fucking way that thing should be as fast as it is, while taking hits as well as it is, while also doing one trillion fucking damage on each hit, I am not seeing anything seemingly illegal with it's stats but something is horribly wrong here.
>>56213750
I wished I still had enough cash to play paper Yugioh.
>>56213759
Jr already took care of it.
>>56213845
GG, there's also a quest to beat a Feraligatr, if you complete it and then go back to the spot it was in you'll find a Totodile egg.
>>
...why? The ghost-type is a thing, actual ghosts are confirmed to exist. It's not paranormal anymore it's just, normal
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (31 KB, 1026x800)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
Why do I have to pay the 50 ultra ball RNG goytax when the Mesprit in-universe already acknowledges the protagonist as worthy after the battle and their acts of kindness in the other sidequests? It's okay to break from series convention when narratively appropriate, game.
>>56213854
>>56213880
Thanks bros.
>Feraligatr
Already did it. Not planning on using him, but I might mess around with the mega a little in the next version. Slowbro already has captured my heart as my water mega of choice for this run.
>>
>>56213854
>you have a plan for lin, or is that 1 trick room and a dream?
If I remember right last time I took her down with screens and bulky offense, this time I'm purposely not reusing my screen setter so I'll probably try some trick room and/or baton pass shenanigans
Sucks that New World eliminates weather, cant imagine how mad I'd be if I'd been riding a weather team all this time only to have it crippled
>>56213880
>I wished I still had enough cash to play paper Yugioh.
my yugioh fix is emulating older games like tag force; dont have to deal with any of the bullshit of modern yugioh and even get some waifu stuff to boot
>>
that yubel duel took an hour but was only 20 turns, and every single one of those turns he spent summoning the same 3 yubels for what felt like an eternity. anyway back to pokemon
>>
>>56213869
Yeah, the hideouts are really good
That reminds me, I should use those Rare candies I'd gotten from one of them kek
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (12 KB, 1026x800)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
I have this suspicion I'm missing some of these. If so, where do I start?
>>56213880
>I wished I still had enough cash to play paper Yugioh.
If you were in my area I'd just hook you up with a spare set of all of the staples I have+ a Dis Pater. Game's still fun, especially with bros, but it's prohibitively expensive to play the top deck right now especially after INFO printing F*end*mith.
>>
File: Cheating, just cheating.gif (287 KB, 1026x800)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
>Malamar a Pokemon that is 4 times weak to Bug just ate a Bug Buzz from my Orbeetle
E-excuse me?
>>56213904
Noted and fair, I never used Mega Slowbro myself due to not liking the lack of Regenerator.
>>56213911
I haven't played Tag Force in ages, probably should revisit it, I want to enjoy modern Yugioh but for me at least the game is dead, the fun of playing around with toolboxes from the synchro days is gone, the fun jank from the classic days back in the early 2000's is gone, the game's spirit is pretty much dead by this point I feel, yet I still it's something I love.
>>
>>56213923
252 hp evs + assault vest, apparently
>>56213918
nah, that's as far as that quest goes this version
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (34 KB, 1026x800)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
I can't seem to get a job application from the noticeboard here for the guy who wants a job in East Cellia.
>>56213923
>Noted and fair, I never used Mega Slowbro myself due to not liking the lack of Regenerator.
It's a cool mon because it's not always optimal to mega immediately. A 2 attacks+calm mind/amnesia+Slack Off set is really strong because it acts as a conventional pivot in the earlygame and is a powerful wincon in the mid/lategame after its checks have been removed and toxic-clickers have been baited out. Pre-burning slowbro lets you set up way earlier too if you're autistic, but the chip damage might mean that some physical threats that otherwise couldn't break through might be able to PP Stall your Slack Offs and eventually push through before you get your Calm Minds/Amnesias off. It's a tradeoff and this mon has a lot of small nuances to consider for playing it optimally; I find it a lot of fun in that regard. And of course, no fear of crit niggerdry after hard committing to mega evolution eases a lot of risk assessment in harder fights.
>>56213942
Noted.
>>
...wasn't expecting to get thrown straight into the chamber without a chance for a full heal, pretty sure that was a thing last version
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (26 KB, 1026x800)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
You can't actually free the Deino, can you?
>>
I am leaving this dogshit fight for tomorrow, this is just dogshit, utter fucking dogshit, this filthy is shit if it was somehow even shittier than that, I am so fucking sick of nog and his shitty fucking arena's insufferable fucking nigger club music, to the point I have a fucking headache.
>>56213918
I haven't played IRL in ages, yeah not only did we already have tier 0 cancer in Snake Eyes, but then they go out of their way to make another piece of shit in F*endsm*th that is extremely broken, will likely get Beatrice banned AND IT'S GETTING NEW SUPPORT DESPITE THE FACT IT'S ALREADY PROVEN TO BE BROKEN, BRAVO KONAMI.
>>56213942
That is gay, yet far from the gayest thing in this fight.
>>56213967
The crescent grunt? You need to talk to a gun who owns a stand to the east of the city near an alley.
I normally rely really heavily on Regenerator cores to help with my team's defensive issues, sadly I don't have good partners for it this time around, besides just paring two SlowGODS and hoping for the best, it works, but it's not as effective as having another good switch in target like Hydrapple and such.
>>
>>56214008
if ocerios doesn't die turn one it's killing a pokemon, if delphox is on the field at the same time you're dead, it might be worse then crowd unless you have a dancing team as well. good luck
>>
lel
oh noooooo, one less encounter slot.....
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (27 KB, 1026x800)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
Assuming he's not just a shitpost gone too far, Jarred is almost certainly an 'altered individual' like Nova and the Twins, right?
>>56214008
>Fie*ds*ith
High Wave King Caesar is just as big of a problem as Beatrice in this deck, if not moreso. The silver lining is that the support announced for ROTA isn't particularly good.
>Regenerator cores
I strongly recommend Assault Vest Tangrowth as its typing pairs very well with both SlowGODs and Toxapex. Naturally learns Giga Drain+Knock Off and most fangames aren't too jewish with the Sludge Bomb TM. 4th move is whatever, but when you eventually get Earthquake (or get very lucky with hidden power types) it can beat steel checks and conditionally beat fire or poison types if you catch them on the switch with Earthquake.
If that's not your thing, try Amoongus; clicking Spore and switching is extremely effective despite being a bit boring.
>East Stalls
Danke
>>56214026
That's an exceptionally good trade. Does it stack with normal Adaptability for 2.5x STAB?
>>
Starting Insurgence for the first time. Is Traditional mode good or does it make the game sovlless?
>>
>>56214057
Traditional mode is sovlless. Also unfortunately insurgence gates half of its neatest regional forms to the tail end of the postgame.
>>
>>56214008
All im going to say is that if a little roach were in the tcg you wouldn't be complaining about snake eyes fiendsmith.

I am just going to sit here like a good boy and wait for them to release put back sharvara to 3
>>
File: hhty.png (270 KB, 1319x979)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
what the fuck, why do they have a level 120 pokemon
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (43 KB, 1026x800)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>Tea business
Unfathomably based and high class

>>56214073
If roach were in TCG we'd be blackpilled by Fiendsmith going full combo then activating buge on your draw phase while protecting the activation with Apo+Dies Irae. That sounds like a way worse timeline in every way, especially given that Fiendsmith still overwhelmingly dominated the recent OCG China WCQ even in spite of buge.
>>56214081
Assuming this is AllGen modder-kun broke the level 100 rubberband for the first E4 sequence. If you catch the overleveled paradoxes, you can steamroll the E4 with them, although actually getting the paradoxes is significantly harder than just beating the E4 normally.
>>
isnt it a bit early to be dropping obvious hints like this, even if it ends up being a red herring
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (31 KB, 1026x800)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
This is retardedly late to give out Sinistea but the sidequest is nice enough I'm not too bothered by the thematically fitting reward. They could easily fix this by having Sinistea come holding some power item like a Life Orb in a future version or something.
>>56214111
Desolation is a game that wants you to engage with the mystery of its plot, not give the bare minimum scraps to be like
>TRICKED YOU CHUDDY
later. You're going to be getting a lot of information rapid-fire you need to sort through both context and the validity of said information to work out what's going on. It's more of a mystery game than a conventional pokemon game all things considered.
>>
>Croagunk and Toxicroak had their stats slanted ever so slightly (+10 in each) towards special attack instead of regular
why
that doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
What are you talking about, would a non-trainer wear a hat this cool?
>>56214131
Fair enough, it's nowhere near the level of Rejuvenation's darchlight segment at least because even with this hint I dont know what Nova or Shiv's exact deal is.
>>
>miss PERISH SONG twice in a row off one accuracy drop (66% accuracy) after getting paralyzed twice in a row
this shit is so fucking rigged get me out of this fucking town
>>
Wew
https://files.catbox.moe/klt981.mp4
Got REALLY fucking messy towards the end, but I did it kek
>The credits track all of the mons caught on the run
Holy kino
https://files.catbox.moe/ja033v.mp4
>>56214036
No idea, possibly, since it's an item?
>>
>>56214149
good lord it just went downhill so fast, but you pulled through, gg
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (12 KB, 1026x800)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>Reeve can't spell Garret's name correctly
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
There's 30 different jokes here and half of them write themselves.
>>56214149
G fucking G.
>>
>>56214147
>take good ol' raticate out of the PC
>it's fucking fainted
>don't see until I'm mid-battle on the switch-in screen
yeah awesome
we really couldn't have people avoiding the 40 dollar pokecenter fee because then the game would be too easy
>>
File: jty.png (154 KB, 1315x977)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
Bird and Tortoise, friends forever
had to put some odd stuff in the list for this, like Focus Sash Hail Pyukumuku, but once I burned down the field things were okay
>>
>>56214149
grats, good work
>>
The fact Shiv hasnt said a word about avoiding you, or even mentioned you at all, tells me he's more trustworthy at this moment. Saving Ava means nothing when you specifically waited until I was watching to do it
>>
>>56214149
GG
now time to start the challenge grind like the rest of us, h-haha..
>>56214036
you'll probably be able to figure out what jarred's deal is soon enough, assuming you read the point in the ranger questline that heavily implies he's majira
>>56214171
>Focus Sash Hail Pyukumuku
kek
GG nonetheless, hope the rest of the league treats you better
>>
...I swear to Mew, if you try pulling another fucking Bladestar on me I will kill you without a second thought
>>
>>56214149
GG
>whirlwind into a 3 turn freeze
I'd delete the game off my computer if I lost to that
>>56214171
GG
good luck on the rest of them
>>
File: Spoiler Image (15 KB, 1026x800)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Oh. This was the deadline for this, huh?
>>56214188
I assume I need to finish the main E6 stuff or at least get to Arcanus to open the next batch of sidequests to advance the ranger story more? I'm going slow because I'm doing most of the sidequests as they pop up, but I'm almost completely done with all the ones I can find right now.
>>56214198
>Even when free of J*n's writing, the trauma remains
You hate to see it
>>
Im pretty sure every single terrorist group in existence believes the same, no one acts thinking they're the true villain of their story
>>
File: Spoiler Image (27 KB, 1026x800)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Again
>>
Forget Ava for a minute, what about all those casualties on the Oceana 2.0? You're telling me a group that would allow the sacrificing of all those human and pokemon lives is filled with nothing but good people? Fuck off
>>
>>56214219
Nah, ranger sidequest should be done as of this version once you've gotten Moltres. I'm just referring to once you've beaten the main story content, you can probably make an educated guess
>>
>>56214168
>>56214169
>>56214175
>>56214188
>>56214210
Thanks bros
>now time to start the challenge grind like the rest of us, h-haha..
kek, thankfully I'm not that far gone, I'll probably just do a couple of runs occasionally
>>
File: hdf.png (199 KB, 1316x973)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Unfezant too strong
>>
Surely this lategame seaside town is where I get Magikarp right? h-haha.

If Scarlett acks, who comes with you on this boat trip btw?
>>56214279
Based Unfezant poster. GG
>>
Oh yeah, the dude who wont crush his little brother in a battle is definitely far worse than the terrorist organization who's leader pushed my friend into lava simply to prove a point and who's members actively worked on blowing up a ship filled with dozens upon dozens of innocents
>>
>>56214324
connor and garret
>>
Yeah, fuck you I dont trust you for a second
>>
>>56214334
but she has win tails
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (42 KB, 1026x800)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
6-0'd by CorviGOD. The team quality of these random shitters is definitely going up at this point in the game.
>>56214348
Shiv's sloppy seconds
>>
While all of this might be true about Shiv, you've done nothing to convince me You're any better. All you've done is resort to immediately putting down the other side instead of anything that would truly show how ""Good"" your group is. You havent even explained your motive, you're so confident in your ability to whoo me over with a hot redhead that "it's noble trust me" would be enough.
Fuck. Off. Stop with the Flora approach of telling me how bad the other side is and tell me what would ACTUALLY warrant such extremes as terrorism
>>
Yeah, not a chance. The only thing you've been honest about is telling me you're part of Crescent. Honestly involves telling me EVERYTHING, not just what benefits you. If you were honest, you would've told me Crescent's methods were extreme no matter the goal. You would've told me why it's led by someone as heinous as Baron. You wouldve told me your ranking in the group beyond "a member". You would've told me the point of blowing up a civilian-filled ship. Don't act like you've been doing anything other than whats beneficial for you
>>
>>56214392
Nova is the leader of Crescent by this point, Baron is just an admin
>>
I-I'm sorry, are you blaming Ava's 2 minute death on SHIV now? Do you think I'm a fucking retard?
>>
I really hope this fucker Heinrich gets thrown into a volcano
>>
I've been reflecting and I think we as a community need to be less chuddy. Games like Rejuvenation and Reborn have paved the way for modern fangames and it makes no sense to antagonize them, especially when they're having the right message. I understand that we chuds are frustrated by our own insecurities, but it makes no sense to attack the devs over issues like these.
We should all apologize to the devs whose games we made fun of because we were chuds. In addition this community needs to be more inclusive, I propose we establish a code of conduct so we can ban ne'er do wells in the future.
>>
seriously fuck this guy
granted I didn't level all my pokemon to max which probably would've made this far easier but I don't have access to the ace trainer yet
or know where the ace trainer is, even
>>56214462
didn't read but I agree completely and entirely
>>
>>56214472
actually no this guy isn't with the government he's a corpo goon
>>
Funnily enough this was on the attempt I decided to give up on the 6-0
https://files.catbox.moe/zsorkt.mp4
Fuck you Nova, your battle proves nothing but the fact you'll resort to forcing me to give you what you want when your shit words fail. Your final move was very fitting of how you've been acting
>>
Okay im getting tired of calling out your bullshit now, but really? You're being serious right now?
>>
File: uggzle.png (65 KB, 1024x768)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>running around trying to find the ace trainer
>>>>
what the fuck is that ugly piece of shit
>>
why did I expect any different
>>
I actually tried but the game refused to let me
>>
Leaving this behind for anyone else who's at the origen lever puzzle for castform, the chapter 3 secret quest:
The answers are on the various clipboards around the building, once you know where to look it's pretty easy to put together
In any case here's the solution straight up:
Lever labeled 1 up by 4, Lever labeled 2 down by 1, Lever labeled 3 down by 3, Lever labeled 4 up by 2. That's 1+4, 2-1, 3-3, 4+2 on the clipboards
>>
File: gtts.png (229 KB, 1318x977)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
Whew
Anna was one of those fights where I'd get her down to one or two and just run out of steam, I had a counter to all her team but had to plan out the switches and moves after a lot of trial and error
Now its just Lin... in the New World... with Pulse2 everything.
>>
>suffering the most dogshit rng imaginable against the chapter 3 ace trainer
>man why isn't my guy leveling
>it hasn't been holding the exp share
yeah I'm going to bed
>>56214638
Good luck, honestly
It's just about the worst fight of the bunch
And you'll get to choose what flavor of postgame you want if you've been following along with all the story stuff too
>>
is it called Desolation because the original creator's leaving made the dev team desolate
>>
File: jf.png (133 KB, 1306x977)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Unfezant>Lin
though that was just the regular fight, still got the new world fight ahead
>>56214648
honestly I think its pulse2 that bothers me most, the extra bulk really throws off the kills you can get
>And you'll get to choose what flavor of postgame you want if you've been following along with all the story stuff too
I am pretty sure I'm locked into the Lin route, I fought electrorape where you get the choice to let him by
>>
File: lhlh.png (113 KB, 1311x979)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
UNFEZANT > LIN BABY

admittedly a bit of luck involved and he sadly didnt get to do the final blow, but Unfezant took out Honchkrow, Hydreigon, Gardevoir and Celesteela, then took a chunk out of Arceus before dropping
Basically traded with Porygon2 and Clawitzer to take out Fluttermane, set up with Curse Pyukumuku to +6/+6 on her Honchkrow, then Z-Baton pass to Choice Scarf Unfezant (which removes the Speed drop) and then went for the sweep with Return
Celesteela was the problem, but a crit return still one shots it at that point, then the rest of the team could finish off Arceus
>>
File: hft.png (114 KB, 1331x948)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
Honestly surprised I made it through with this squad, figured the Bennett/Laura fight would wall me too hard, but I wanted to stick with a team that I'd used in legit fights up this point rather than bringing in ringers.
Definitely could have been an easier trip, I wish I'd remembered Z-Baton Pass was a thing earlier, I might have gone out of my way to recruit a fast physical type like Aerodactyl or M-Lopunny, but I guess I'll make a new team for the post game with those
>>
>>56214965
Niiiice, gj. Now that's a team that's great to see in the hall of fame.
>>
File: prunsee.jpg (311 KB, 1024x914)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
I'm guessing you can't see her thong at all in her backsprite. Boy, was I right. When looking through the backsprites though, I did see something that can never be unseen.
>>
File: pr2144.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
lolno, you can still switch them in to Psychic/Poison/Dragon attacks and take no damage. It's only the attacks that get turned into Normal ones.
Troondev's self-insert though is such a master hacker that it can just access T*rra's computer and analyze this shit. But still fucks up shit like Stored Power or your attempts to piss off C*l by refusing his Charizard ride.
>>
File: pr2129.jpg (157 KB, 1024x768)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Kantobros... we're going home.
Is troonyboy making fun of genwun here? Because this shit, which looks like it was written by a Jap sararyman who was struggling to learn English, still ended up light years ahead of such troonshit as
>lel the princess was actually friends with the dragon who was actually protecting her lel but she's the one who killed it anyway because I dunno lel
or my favorite
>hurrrrr me and my pokemon just stand around while some jew tries to kill me or steal from me durrrrr
>>
>>56214020
Thanks bro, I'm still trying to figure out what to do here, Dance Floor completely fucks me over and it's not like I can readily abuse it well either, it's a do or get fucked situation, if I leave Malamar Alive, I'm fucked, if I leave Oricorio alive it either one shots something or sets up Tailwind, which means I lose as well.
>>56214036
Yeah, as it turns out getting 2 stupidly broken negates in a single card via making the simplest combo known to man without even wasting your normal summon is stupid.
Sadly I meant as in my type restrictions, I'm still stuck with Psychic/Steel, I would kill for a decently bulky Steel type with Regenerator.
>>56214073
Maxx "C" literally helps with nothing, the card is blatantly shit design and can readily abused by the same combo decks that people keep citing it would stop, everyone would be forced to run 3 copies because the card is just that broken, you can look at both Master Duel and the OCG to see how little the bug matters when it comes to actually stopping decks like this.
>Sharvara
I have a love and hatred relationship with Unchained, as in I love pairing a few parts of their engine with Rokkets and I absolutely hate facing them.
>>56214149
GG, that RNG was horrendous.
>>
>>56214965
GG anon.
>>
>>56214965
gg
>>
File: jydd.png (165 KB, 1304x960)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
lmao jesus christ julia
>>56215332
>>56215723
>>56215752
thanks lads
>>
>>56214905
GG, based Unfezant holy shit
Curious to see how far it can go in the postgame
>>56215718
You can use a Seed to get Dancer yourself on any Pokemon, desu, if that helps
>>
File: prgrunt2.jpg (571 KB, 1024x1536)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
I keep saying this because it keeps coming up, but goddamn, I'm tired of these troons wanting you to feel sorry for garbage. This piece of shit was perfectly fine with all the zionist terrorism and gloated about cleaning away the goyim from muh holy land, and only stopped when her heckin fatherino was at risk.
None of these shits can even make the excuse that they're so scared of muh Pauly boy, because there's what, three of them by now that got out just fine. Incestfag, Cal, and now this queef's partner.
I'd say press D to dump dogshit on grave, but apparently she gets better later. ffs
>>
This is honestly the worst fight in the game, tied together with Garret, they took the worst fucking aspects of Big Top and separated between two dogshit fields and made the negative qualities infinitely fucking worse, I stole an extra assault vest just in preparation for this fight and nothing fucking works because of how utterly fucking dogshit this is, it's getting to the point I am digging through the bottom of the barrel searching for anything because nothing fucking works, this fight is such utter fucking dogshit, it's worst than Garret's, because Reeve actually uses a halfway decent team that is made so much more degenerate by his horseshit field, I am so beyond fucking sick of this nog and his shittery by this point.
>>56215863
It doesn't.......
>>
>>56215863
>Curious to see how far it can go in the postgame
to be fair, lots of things can do work with +6 Atk/Def and a Choice Scarf
he stays on the team as a lucky charm if nothing else though
>>
File: prmew1.jpg (790 KB, 1024x2304)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
And yeah, this was weird. I know the AI doesn't try setting up hazards on something with Magic Bounce normally. It kept trying to do it here though. Kinda sad, I wanted to send out Umbreon against Mewtwo for muh ultimate battle, but this happened.
Also, fucking mod, Mewtwo didn't have muh signature move in genwun. Actually, the nugen abilities are kinda bugged in Glitch Field. Ice Scales for example doesn't help with the damage. Can't see how much the Special Defense was though, I don't think anything ever did Special attacks here.
>>
>>56215865
you know what, of all them I put a little respect on eclipses name because she at least tried turning on meteor on her own initiative and got murked for it (even if it doesnt take)
compare that to some of the characters that they try give happy endings in the post game that went down with meteor until you force them to stop and would have kept going otherwise
>>
File: Utter dogshit.gif (317 KB, 1026x800)
317 KB
317 KB GIF
This was without a fucking doubt one of the least fun fights in any fangame I've ever played, I get I was placing rules upon myself and that 6-0 autism is rather pointless all things considered, but is such horseshit, this field is garbage, just fucking garbage.
>>
File: Not again.gif (187 KB, 1026x800)
187 KB
187 KB GIF
Oy vey.....
>>
File: prterra1.jpg (2.76 MB, 2304x7680)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
Nevermind, it really is completely bugged. I'm not sure Mycellium Might is supposed to work this way though. It does work with Spore, but shouldn't it also work with hazards? I guess it's supposed to be targetting the side or something and not exactly the mon with Magic Bounce, but I dunno.
This ends up being funny as fuck though. Didn't need to set up this much, but I did want to see if it was going to try anything else at all. It didn't. I dunno if it's Glitch Field that just buckbroke the AI so badly, or if the mod fucked around with it.
Whatever it was, that just means Terra did no damage at all. Except to my eyes, I guess. First the Blake fight was an insult to Red, and now Terra's an insult to Whitney.
Still, this was funny enough that it almost makes up for this whole shitty arc. Almost.
>>
File: Capture.png (21 KB, 510x413)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
I did catch over 500 pokemon funny enough
>>
>>56216017
it should work with all status moves so yeah it's bugged
>It does work with Spore
thinking about toedscruel always makes me laugh. game freak literally made that ability just so we didn't have a pokemon with decent speed use spore
>>
File: pr2159.jpg (157 KB, 1024x768)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Wasn't T*rra hyped up to be some master hacker or something? She's just outhacked by Florinia, who's got to be a lot smarter than she is, but also by troondev, who fucked up Stored Power and Cal's relationshit points, and now by Samson, who's supposed to be muh toxicly masculine meathead. All of those were very nice to see though.
>>56215907
Even Cal manages to do that much or even more, but yeah, at least even Eclipse isn't a groveling faggot like C*l
>>
>>56216019
lol nice, gj getting back there already
>>
>>56216056
>muh toxicly masculine meathead.
still pissed me off
>>
File: Oof Rose.gif (183 KB, 1026x800)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
Poor Rose.
>>
File: Slimy lad.gif (280 KB, 1026x800)
280 KB
280 KB GIF
>NOOOOOO, GOODRA IS TOO OVERPOWERED FOR THE PLAYER TO HAVE ACCESS TO BEFORE THE END OF THE CURRENT VERSION, NEVERMIND THE FACT YOU CAN GET DEINO AS A STARTER
>>
File: She knows.gif (237 KB, 1026x800)
237 KB
237 KB GIF
It took her a while.....but she's trying at least.....
>>
>>56214905
>>56214965
gg, based Unfezant
>>56215718
Thanks kek, it was fucking terrifying since I wasn't abusing savestates for multiple attempts I still had one in case of crashes though
>>56215915
>>56216017
gg
>>
>>56216111
That part about getting a pseudo as a starter sounds nice. Never really understood shit like distribution though. If you let your players have their bromons all the way from the start, people can then make their own soulful journeys themselves. Plus that's all the difficulty setting you'll ever need, when you can grab broken shit for easy mode, or play with shitmons for a challenge.
>>
>>56216179
That sounds stupid, a well designed and balanced game should put stronger things later and weaker things earlier. If you want to play that way just open a debug menu.
>>
>>56216017
>>56215915
GG
>I'm not sure Mycellium Might is supposed to work this way though
Yeah it shouldn't be stopped by Magic Bounce
There also (probably) should be some custom code like for Wide Guard that prevents the AI from repeatedly doing shit that isn't working
>>56216111
To be fair, you're only 'supposed' to get Deino as a starter once you learn the password when you get to Seashell Town and then replay the game
Still pretty dumb especially when Torchic and the like are still starters. In retrospect bending the knee to just do the Reborn/Rejuv all starters thing instead of just leaving the beach starters (and then also fixing when you can get starters throughout the game) was pretty dumb
>>
>>56216157
>>56216274
Thanks bros.
I much prefer the method of getting any generation starter you want to the other option, because fangame devs do not understand balance and often leave certain starters that just aren't very good like Delphox, Decidueye, Sceptile and Inteleon absurdly late, I get Torchic just breaks the game in two being allowed right from the get go, but that's pretty much the one big issue with this.
I think Desolation really needs a proper fix when it comes to Pokemon locations.
>>56216179
You need to have a difficulty curve and a feeling of progress, that's the point of distribution, the issue is many devs go overboard with a twisted conception of "balance" and end up severely fucking over quite a few Pokemon for no good reason, Goodra is the bottom of the litter when it comes to pseudos and even for a very casual game it's still a pretty bad Pokemon, if Hisuian Goodra was available I'd understand why it was gated this late, but that isn't the case yet.
>>
>>56216313
Well what I'm saying is that ideally you should or could have a specific curated list of starters like how Deso does (or hell, fakemon starters), but then have proper placements where things like Chikorita and Rowlet are available much earlier on (you could arguably make both of them route 1 pokemon kek)
Heavy starter disparity is a thing and it's not just Torchic, but there are just multiple starters which are just strictly upgrades on others or who are basically completely useless compared to others
But yeah I guess if the fangame dev in question is a retard who thinks Gyarados needs to be locked to after 150 hours of playtime, doing the all gen starter thing probably is better than the alternative kek
>>
>>56216179
You need to change your name, it's offensive and bigoted.
>>
>>56216227
>>56216313
Yeah, that's the part I don't get. There's a lot of shit like levelup movesets, evolution methods, TMs, EV training, etc, that can be tweaked for that progress. That way, you wouldn't have to grab some early route mons to get you through the start, then just ditch them once you get the mons you really want.
>>
I would, but fags need representation too
>>
I was looking up the guide again since I was trying to figure out how to finish up one of the last quests before I call it and end and I just figured out something really dumb, I had seen it before but completely forgot about it.
You can in fact get a move tutor in this game and access to the elemental fangs pretty early, the catch is you only get them if you picked Yamper as a starter.
>>56216352
That's fair I suppose, I like the whole "starting out with non-starter Pokemon" thing, but I feel the beach selection is pretty mediocre if not outright bad, some starters are easily far better than others, Doduo is a god until you start reaching the later sections of the game, Venipede is okay-ish but sucks ass against the first 2 gym leaders and by lategame you'll have very little reason to use it outside of Baton Passing speed boosts or I guess using it against Reeve, and then you have Donphan and Skiddo, who just sorta exist and you can easily find a bit later around route 4 and Blackview, I think they need to make it a little more balanced and varied, with the boon of gen 9 likely being in next version, I can imagine the selection becoming a bit better.
>>
>>56216436
I wouldn't trust a single dev, fangame or otherwise to properly be able to balance 800 Pokemon by giving you all of them at the start and then just adjusting things like levelup sets or TMs.
>>
File: Damn he knows.gif (281 KB, 1026x800)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
I mean, it's true.
>>
It's over.
I'll take a break and write a proper review later with my thoughts about the game, probably will try to do the last few sidequests I didn't yet.
>>
File: The desolate wanderers.gif (245 KB, 1026x800)
245 KB
245 KB GIF
And my most important mons, Metagross the Pokemon of blessed Steel/Psychic trips, it was rough starting out with a Beldum as a starter and Metang didn't do great in pulling it's weight for a good long while, Metagross was pretty good in regular fights, typically less so in major ones due to Fire, Ground, Ghost and Dark types being so prevalent, Perrserker, who I had to spawn to save the run, surprisingly an incredibly solid Pokemon from beginning until the end despite it's relatively low stats and lack of access to good coverage, Delphox the usual reliable choice of starter, CHADggron for the Mega of choice, didn't use him as much this run due to Ground fucking me over particularly hard and due to lacking access to Head Smash until very late, Orbeetle, a Pokemon that very often proved to be far better than I expected and SlowGOD, who stood in the face of the nastiest physical attackers in the game with a careless smile in it's face just eating hits like candy, special thanks to CorviCHAD, Steelix, G.Stunfisk, Starmie, G.Slowking and G.Articuno, my other long term members who pulled their weight fairly well.
>>
Oh right, I haven't finished the sidequests yet and I might have missed a few dialogue prompts, so I'm not entirely certain what the final count will be, but the hmph count ended at 440 hmphs, Wandehall in his short time of being on screen is already on a fast track to become the Hmph King.
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (93 KB, 1026x1596)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
Connor is almost as useless as he is rude, leaving me to fight a 2v1 very quickly on. Luckily Clefable was up to the task. 6-0 if you don't count Connor's team dying.
>>56214965
GG based Unfezant poster.
>>56216648
Solid team and GG.
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (61 KB, 1026x800)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (111 KB, 1026x800)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
She has a personal history with Ava doesn't she?
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (108 KB, 1026x800)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>56217033
HMMMMM

6-0 from CorviGOD.
>>
>>56217058
GG
Enjoy the music in this next part
>>
>>56217062
On that note, this game's use of audio has been excellent so far. Turns out using appropriate songs instead of stuffing random GlitchShitty champion battle themes on wild mons improves the experience or something. Wild.

I particularly like how unsettling and ethereal the Dreamscape areas are and the music is a very big part of building the correct atmosphere there.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (19 KB, 384x768)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
I really need to catch some sleep but I feel like I physically can't rest, might as well get the sidequests out of the way. Also it's technically a spoiler, so don't look this up if you haven't finished Desolation, but this has been in the files for a very long time, BEHOLD THE PINNACLE OF EDGEKINO.
>>56216948
Thanks bro.
>>56217033
Unless the new devs decide to be dumbasses and change it it's all but confirmed the two are sisters and from a few stray dialogue hints from Ava, it seems daddy issues are at play again.
>>56217074
The next few sections minus Reeve's dogshit club music have amazing music choices, Waldenhall's theme is a banger.
>>
>>56217074
B-but glitchxcity is the best how dare you disrespect her chuddy
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (155 KB, 1026x1092)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
kek
>>56217097
It's not a huge spoiler if you've played a single RPG ever and anticipated that the final boss getting a super form was standard fare. I like its aesthetic a lot more than whatever the hell Reborn did with Arceus.
>>56217106
I will at least give credit where it's due; the Meteor Admin theme, Solaris battle theme, Elite Four and Champion themes are great tracks and appropriately used, but they're diamonds in the slop that is everything else.
>>
>>56215915
gg bro
>>
>>56217074
I think a lot of the music in the Dreamscape is from Hollow Knight and Xenoblade, definitely nice when in a game where you can music from any place you want that you actually flex that
A lot of the Pokemon remixes in the game are done by Vetrom, not Glitchxshitty, who actually keeps most of the structure/melody of the maingame track instead of butchering it into something unrecognizable
>>56217097
Desu like 70% of the reason I actually like Electrorape Jr is his music kek
>>
>The flying gym's field lowers the power of rock and electric
Bullshit, theres no way being in the sky lowers the strength of fucking lightning, and meteors are an actual thing.
There isnt a doc or something with all the field effects for desu is there? I very much hate the idea of having to find that info in game and just fight blindly, because even with theinfo I still have to actually study it and change my team accordingly
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (318 KB, 1026x2396)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
A first try 6-0 in 3 images. It was surprisingly autistic getting set up on this field and I nearly ran out of PP on Clefable in the process.
>>56217147
>Vetrom
His remixes are among the better ones I've heard. I particularly like Rosetta's boss track. It's a little weird she's the only gym leader to get a unique track, but I can't complain when a best girl candidate gets a good remix.
>>
>>56217138
Thanks bro.
>>56217226
Desolation's biggest flaw besides the mapping and Pokemon/TM placements is the fields, I think Darkness is the only one I'd say is relatively well designed, but Cloud, Crowd and Dance Floor are horseshit, here's the descriptor, not sure how accurate it is since they did a very poor job with the wiki and it's never gotten updated after episode 6 came out.
https://pokemon-desolation.fandom.com/wiki/Cloud_Field
>>56217235
GG, speaking of Rosetta, search around East Cellia for her, you'll get a really cute quest, there's also another certain girl at the club you can date.
>>
>>56217279
>Stealth rocks bounce back to the user
Okay yeah these fields are designed purely to fuck you over instead of make any actual sense, fucking hell
>>
File: Spoiler Image (324 KB, 1026x802)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
The presentation on this sequence is exceptionally good.
They're Darkrai's original trainer, yes? But protagonist-kun is also implied to be Darkrai's trainer. Were you stuck in the Grid for centuries until the start of the game and leaving only this "evil" reflection behind?
>>
>>56217343
it's possible that the process of Darkrai losing its bond with its original trainer allowed only the trainer to attain Perfection and become whatever the mirror entity is, and left (You) behind as some kind of shell
it's also very likely a similar thing happened with Jarred, Majira and Lugia
>>56217290
There's a few mons that do pretty well for the fight, anything with Icy Wind does particularly well
Aderyn is probably the hardest fight in the game and it gets a lot more manageable after her
>>56217235
GG. Good luck for Reeve.
>>
Took me a bit to get it to work, but I managed a 6-0 on Aderyn
https://files.catbox.moe/01a6dw.mp4
I had to make sure Jynx took no damage from Swanna for her to send out Altaria instead of Xatu, which leads to Xatu being last, which meant either getting a freeze off or getting a low damage roll against Gliscor so Metronome got another boost to kill Swanna in 2 hits instead of 3
>>56217360
>Aderyn is probably the hardest fight in the game
...huh, I dont know how to feel about that right now
>>
>>56217364
GG
Desolation isn't as nearly tryhard as the other two and is mostly pretty easy, yeah. Aderyn is just an odd case of a boss with a broken field that's very early before you have a lot of tools and evolved mons
>>
File: Spoiler Image (39 KB, 1026x802)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Protagonist-kun caught a bad case of Tristanitis touching the perfection goo, didn't he?
>>56217360
That makes a lot of sense.
>>56217364
Aderyn is hard because you're at an extreme bottleneck of effective options against her. I think there's a couple fights later on that are mechanically harder+more bullshit fields, but you'll have way more tools for them. Overall Desolation is way easier than Rejuv or Reborn and even with Pulse2+a 15% level boost I'm not having much difficulty barring a couple specific fights that were all in sidequests.
>>
God dammit Scarlett you better have enough sense to remember the ship
>>
>>56217383
Impressionable idealistic teenagers and jewish appeals to emotion are a dangerous combination desu
>>
>>56217343
Whatever it is made note earlier that whatever you are, you were not an intended effect of what it was trying to achieve, it's hard to say if Waldenhall saw the mirror entity is looking like the player or due to the weird time warp shittery involving the perfection stuff, saw you with him in the ruins.
>>56217360
I still find it wild Aderyn used to have a life orb Honchkrow until rather recently, as well as a very busted team, I think she also had and early Gliscor too.
>>56217364
GG, this is a pretty hard fight.
>>
File: Fucking dammit Ryder.gif (214 KB, 1026x800)
214 KB
214 KB GIF
>Amelia is dangerous, volatile and unpredictable
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (26 KB, 1026x802)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Narrow win thanks to both changing the field and baton passing boosts to Megabro with Indeedee
>6-0
>This fight
>Pulse 2 Malamar and Starmie
>This faggot field in doubles
I'm absolutely not raising 2-3 mons just for this nonsense. Finding things that can tank Starmie even with setup and saccing mons is hard enough as is.
Whiteouts: 33(+1)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (271 KB, 1026x800)
271 KB
271 KB GIF
All but confirming the previous point.
>>56217475
GG, this is pretty much the end of episode 6, but there's still some neat sidequests.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (36 KB, 1026x802)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
That's certainly a good start.
>>56217489
I'll do the last few sidequests in the third island I need to wrap up + anything else I can find and write up an autismpost review with my thoughts.
>>
File: Capture.png (36 KB, 512x413)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
giratina is absolutely befuddled
>>
I....I feel dread....
>>56217512
I like that she at least finally realized she was doing so much wrong and is actively trying to remedy it, it made me warm up to her a fair bit.
>>
Damn, this early?
>>
>I get a few boosts with my Corviknight
>Cedric for whatever switches out his Gliscor for his Volcarona, which gets promptly deleted by a Brave Bird
Sasuga Cedric-khun, you threw your win condition away.
>>
>>56217475
GG
>>56217409
Yeah, I think the implication is that the silhouette Waldenhall sees in the mirror looks exactly like the MC which is why he begins freaking out when he sees you, and then goes back to being a faggot when he realizes you don't know anything
Side note, if they do end up just using the MC's sprite for the mirror thing in later versions, I imagine that'll make eventing hell kek
>6 different event pages constantly depending on the MC appearance variable
>>56217553
NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS SLOW MON THAT'S 4X WEAK TO 2 DIFFERENT TYPES IS LE TOO STRONG
>>
File: Bird up.gif (205 KB, 1026x800)
205 KB
205 KB GIF
I love this feature, so damn much, it's pure SOVL.
>>56217562
The MC's evil half having a cool corrupted look would be pretty kino, I feel like that entire interaction further justifies Chad being the cannon MC option, since him and Walndehall are both tall blonde Aryans.
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (20 KB, 1026x802)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Lets hope Cass doesn't ruin the rest of the game.

Does Deso have a character tier list made yet?
>>
Alright, I might be a dumbass but I dont get this at all. Is this something Im not meant to solve yet or am I missing something?
>>
>>56217639
run counterclockwise around the central pillar in that room, hugging the inner wall the entire way and talk to the inscription again when you're done. That hugging the wall tripped me up a bit.
>>
>>56217621
Nope, devs seem pretty inactive everywhere, Desolation's reddit is pretty much dead and the game doesn't get a lot of traction unlike Rejuvenshitter stuff.
>>56217639
There's a very good reason right is spelled in bold text let's say, you need to hug the inner wall of the cave and make a full circle from right to left until you reach the pannel again, took me a very long time to figure out this puzzle on my own.
>>
>>56217621
https://tiermaker.com/create/pokemon-desolation-e6-characters-tier-list-15650582
Missing some Jarred and some other sidequest shitters, but that shouldn't be an issue
>>
>>56217645
>>56217647
How the hell was I supposed to figure that out from this? Is it in reference to a puzzle from gen 3 Im not aware of
>>
File: file.png (341 KB, 1010x960)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>56217475
>>56217558
gg
>>56217562
>I imagine that'll make eventing hell kek
Could probably do something like this, and just set the le spooky ghost event graphics in these instead of how you usually would do it
At least, I'm pretty sure Deso does something similar with it's MC switches/variables, so this would probably apply
>>
File: Capture.png (10 KB, 512x415)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
hmm...
>>
>>56217658
Thanks. I'll get started on my list.
>>56217647
>Nope, devs seem pretty inactive everywhere
Didn't they start the devblog back up recently saying they're not dead?
>>56217667
"inverse" and "RIGHT" imply counter-clockwise. The bit about hugging the pillar closely is just trial and error, sadly.
>>56217562
>>56217673
Thanks bros.
>Eventing
The sane way to do this is have a set of blank tiles for the RPG maker event system to reference then use code to copy the current protag tiles onto the reference tile batch whenever the protagonist's appearance changes.
>>
>>56217686
Then what's with the "Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald" and "Cold as ice" bits? Is it just to throw you off, because I figured with "inverse" it was talking about an RSE puzzle that was different in Emerald and the solution was the same there but backwards
>>
>>56217693
Ruby Sapphire Emerald are the colored shards you've been getting. Inverse has a bit of a double meaning here as well; it implies that red and blue sit above emerald on the hierarchy unlike how rayquaza sits above groudon and kyogre. Given the certain other character's thematic connections with the colors red and blue, this is some juicy subtext for the rest of the plot.
When I solved the puzzle I had a guess what "cold as ice" meant, but I'm struggling to remember my train of thought now.
>>
>>56217693
yeah, that's it. in regice's puzzle in RSE you have to run clockwise around a cave, thus the 'inverse' here
>>56217673
>>56217686
I imagine the twist that mirror-kun was who the MC was before amnesia won't be until episode 8 or so anyway, and it'll be handled similarly to the Dreamscape twist where more astute players can guess what's going on beforehand without getting the full exact picture
mirror-kun also seems to be closer to a Lin-type villain who won't show up physically often except for extremely important cutscenes anyway
>>
I find is strangle we only have 2 Electric/Grass Pokemon, one which barely counts too, I always felt Xurkitree was meant to be one, maybe the Deso devs ave some idea for a new Mega or Perfection Form?
>>56217673
Thanks bro.
I imagine the entity will have an unique sprite since they're not exactly the same as the MC and lived hundreds of years in the past.
>>56217686
Yeah, but they don't post very often or many things, especially due to the incredibly long hiatus the game went into and Caz pretty much leaving.
>>
>>56217714
So I was on the right track then, I just couldnt figure it out because I only ever played the remakes to completion. Combined with the braille earlier the devs must've loved RSE's puzzles
>>
File: Spoiler Image (281 KB, 1026x800)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
A friend.
>>
>>56217777
checked
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CATCH THIS WILD POKEMON BECAUSE...YOU JUST HECCIN CAN'T, OKAY??
>>
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.........
>>56217789
I used them both during my last playthrough, they were fucking garbage throughout 80% of the game.
>>
File: Dummy dumb dumb.gif (161 KB, 1026x800)
161 KB
161 KB GIF
The entire point of Nature Power in Reborn was to help the player interact and deal with fields, it was a cornerstone of the game and very often a tool that helped the player achieve victory, Rejuvenation made a massive misstep locking it behind a dogshit sidequest the player will very likely forget, Desolation goes a step further and locks it at the end of the game.
>>
EmpireLORDs....soon....

Looks like another dogshit stealth section (which is made 1000000x worse by no saving faggotry) but on the bright side, looks like we won't spend the entire episode fighting on the retarded fucking ghost swamp field
>>
Fuck wrong image
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (24 KB, 1026x802)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Clefable 6-0.

After this sidequest is done, I'll get to work on that tier list.
>>
File: NotOmastar.png (323 KB, 607x595)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>56217777
>>56217789
>>56217808
Yes! fuck the false fossil mons! They are abominations in gods eyes!
>>
>>56217880
Thats a deliciously edgy carpet.
>>
Do you have anything with metal plating or enough psyonic power to crush boulders? No? Then I'm not interested.
>>56217863
>>56217867
Every single update this game just gets worse, infinitely fucking worse and Octavius as usual is too up his own ass to question for a second if this is even remotely passable game design, I am fully convinced he doesn't play his own game, it would sure explained a fuckload.
>>56217884
B-but not Omastar-sama......you too are a fossil on that list.....
>>
>>56217920
I dont know why you bring up Omastar out of the blue, But clearly a mon as glorious as a Omastar would be a true fossil-mon, like his lesser brethren like Kabuto, Anorith and such.
>>
File: Tierlist Desune.png (215 KB, 1920x1050)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Tiers are ordered and quite congested because the gaps between them are quite small. The characters in C are the ones I come closest to disliking their presence in the story, but even then they still have their redeeming qualities.
The characters in this game mog the shit out of Reborn's cast for the most part. This list elucidates most of my thoughts on the nuances of the characterization in the game, so I'll keep the rest of the review pretty short and to the point
>Shit I didn't like
TMs, Mon placement, Map design. Blackview honestly needs a redesign and one of the few times I think overhauling an old area is a good use of dev time. I also didn't like how many sidequests were just backtrack back to the final room of a recently completed dungeon with nothing different along the trek there. Weeping Depths, Silver Rise, and Hardened Mountain were the worst offenders of suffering this. The field design is... okay for the most part but when it gets bad it gets really bad. Crowd and Dance Floor are dogshit and Dance Floor in particular irks me because it's designed around moves the game does everything in its power to not let the player get access to via mon/TM placement. It's clearly meant to work primarily against you coupled with doubling the power of already very strong moves, it's pretty much a microcosm of everything I think a bad field in a rebornlike could be.
>Neutral things worth mentioning
Difficulty is lower than Reborn overall and that's fine. Note that I did use an 'illegal' mega on my run (that I started using when Venusaurite would've been given normally) so it may not be entirely fair to call the game overall easier, but in spite of that my highest performing mon was easily Clefable who was perfectly legitimate so I don't think it's entirely off-base either.

1/2

>>56217884
kek
>>56217895
The black foxes sure have a sense for dramatic decorative touches.
>>
Was looking up a few things and stumbled into this by accident, it's from 2 months ago apparently, as to why the fuck none of this was detailed on the fucking dev blog on Rebornevo.....well....I couldn't guess.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonRejuvenation/comments/1cq3116/gen_9_confirmed_for_v14_update_progress_from_jan/
>>56217931
True fossil connoisseurs know the majestic beauty of ye lord Yakub.
>>
>>56217951
Truly Yakub is one of Omastar's brightest disciples.
>>
File: Desudesudesulation.png (30 KB, 1026x802)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
picrel: the lads
>>56217949
>Things I liked
This game is a mystery game at heart and does a remarkably good job at hooking the player early and giving them enough breadcrumbs to keep them engaged. The very likable cast, even those with glaring character flaws, add a very human element to the game and when the game brings into question what is real and where your attachments lie, they create a very solid anchoring point for both the player and the protagonist. There's a lot more little details that could be covered if I wanted this section to extend for another 2 posts, but most of my feelings on specific scenes should be pretty clear from the posts made along the way.
>Closing thoughts
The developers have said they're aware of the mon/TM distribution issues and aim to fix it, so operating under the assumption that they do, I can comfortably give this game a 9/10 assuming future updates retain or improve upon the same quality the game has so far as well as patch up its few issues. This one joins the greats for me and could very well be my favorite fangame of all time if the ending is truly exceptional.
>>
File: Tierlist Desune.png (203 KB, 1237x488)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Properly cropped tierlist for phonefags, sorry I was retarded when pasting the first.
>>
>>56217951
>keeping the '3 part' autism
>on top of making them presumably very different for paragon and renegade
kek
the paypiggy amount on his patreon went up, so i anticipate several 'planned hiatuses' all throughout next year
>>56217980
>>56217949
GG again, and nice review. I like how Reeve and Ryder have ended up in all of our bottom tiers kek
>>
>You can get Return after two badges
I can hear jan's wailing from here
>>
Stop playing faggy ass reborn games and play David's game, Pokemon Evergreen.
>>
File: Cheeky little secret.gif (138 KB, 1026x800)
138 KB
138 KB GIF
Finished all sidequests.
Here's a last little tidbit, when you complete the fight with Cedric and turn in the quest back in Cellia, this little book shows up.
Time to write the review.
>>56217949
>>56217980
GG and nice review.
>>56218000
I am fully expecting Paragon to be a kick in the nuts again while Renegade being schizokino with the occasional heartbreak.....Aelita's time in the spotlight is coming up again....and with how much Jan hates her....welp.....
>planned hiatuses
I wouldn't doubt it for a second that nigger goes silent for half another year despite them hyping up that v14 show be coming relatively soon to convince paypiggies to shill more.
>>56218007
FUCK OFF DAVID.
>>
>>56218000
>I like how Reeve and Ryder have ended up in all of our bottom tiers kek
Reeve somehow manages to hit a wrong note almost every time he's onscreen and that's shockingly out of place given how overall high the character quality is so far for a character we're supposed to like.
Ryder is a punchline character who's joke is somehow less funny than Jarred's. Speaking of which, I think if I were to place Jarred, I'd put him at the top of C or maybe the bottom of B just because the potential lore implications of him are interesting, even if his joke is also an unfunny one that wears thin quickly.

I don't recall seeing your list (or anyone elses), do you have a link to the post or reupload on hand?
>>
>>56217949
>>56217980
gg and good review. I wonder if connor is drastically different depending on if you save scarlett or not based on your tier placement
>>
>>56218029
My bit with Connor is that while he does ease up a bit, even by the time you get to the forest when chasing the Foxes at the end of the game and his own retardation is an outright liability to you, he still has the gall to act like you were the one holding him back showing that he hasn't really changed much.
Emily started in the middle and slumped down the longer the game went on for me; it's clear she's just as big of a shithead as her brother, but she's just better at sucking up to specific individuals and hiding it than he is.
Lilith is as high as she is because the flashback of her telling Darkrai/Nova to eat ass is just THAT good.
>>
>>56218027
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/56208791/#q56209623
this is where they started, last thread or so
>>56218029
he's more or less exactly the same, iirc, he just reminisces on scarlett a bit on the boat
>>56218025
honestly given how major the plot developments will be, i assume renegade will be a full on bloodbath next version
aelita is definitely going (and yeah i'm sure a sick fuck like jan will make her death as painful as possible), but i wouldn't be surprised if most of the cast followed
>>56218007
we WILL NOT play your game, david

it is a good opportunity to ask what we'll do next though. i know ashime said he would do or get around to ashen frost, but most of the 'main' tripfags have done it (i wouldn't mind replaying it myself actually as i want to solidify my thoughts on that game, but i don't think we all need to do it, unless the tripfags want to i guess).
there is also reloaded, and a couple other games like scorched silver and the dragonsden team rocket game that have come out since then
>>
>>56218056
>https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/56208791/#q56209623
kek I find it really funny we all collectively agreed that two characters shouldn't be tiered until they have actual screentime.
>he just reminisces on scarlett a bit on the boat
They play off each other really well imo. I'd go as far as to say Connor and Scarlett's dynamic is a way more believable version of Bennett and Laura's in terms of personality contrast leading to potential romance.
> i know ashime said he would do or get around to ashen frost
Misty Orange first for me, then probably Ashen Frost. It'll be a nice "break" game before diving back into another big one.
>>
>>56218039
fair enough. that part really is great, but on replays I'll just imagine her doing the nero flip off and yelling fuck you as umbreon perfect evolves
>>56218056
I wouldn't mind going through ashen frost again, I wonder if I'll think it's as bad now that I've been through shit like half of full moon and rejuvenation. I thought we were looking at eric's new game, pokemon Z, at some point though
>>
>>56218084
That's fair. Misty Orange is only a few hours long, so will be nice distraction from all these 40+ hour games
>we all collectively agreed that two characters shouldn't be tiered
I feel like you could maybe tier Garret's sister but yeah Artem legitimately does not do anything or show any personality beyond just jobbing to Reeve despite having a type advantage and a legendary
>>
File: Remade tierlist.png (273 KB, 1140x558)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
Decided to remake the tierlist to be a little less rushed.
I honestly think Desolation's more grounded story and more focused cast does the game wonders and each and every character more or less has their own qualities and flaws, they're very well written outside of a few exceptions and many of whom we don't see much of leave a great impression, this is helped wonders thanks to portraits, though I do still wished we got more character portraits for characters like Lilith for instance.
>What I don't like
I'd be repeating myself but the TM availability and Pokemon placements really annoy me, you just don't get any TMs throughout the game, there's only a singular tutor and she only shows up if you got Yamper as a starter, this supposedly will get addressed next version thankfully, Pokemon available sucks, especially with my dualtypes it really showed how bad the availability for certain types is, you don't get any Psychic or Steel types throughout the early game and it hurts, so many weak or mediocre Pokemon are locked to the endgame while some surprisingly strong options are available fairly early, which is rather baffling. The fields are another point of contention, Darkness isn't that bad, I actually sorta like it thematically and mechanically because the tier mechanic is interactable and not too hard to play by either shunning the dark or embracing it, Cloud is not seemingly as dogshit because we only fight on on a singular major fight, the fact it nerfs everything that would hurt Flying types except for Ice types which you probably don't have many available by that point is really dumb, but the real big problems lie with Crowd and Dance Floor, these two are some of the worst fields in any Rebornlike, even worse than many Empire fields honestly, which is an accomplishment. For last, the mapping, I don't mind it as much ever since I played some truly outrageously bad games like Cuckguard, Shitstones and such, but it still sucks, Blackview is terrible.
>>
>Theorycrafting team changes for rivals
>Cain gets 4 alolamons for some reason
kek, why?
I'm kinda curious how his teams were before he got saddled with Alolashilling
>>56218007
I'd rather play reborn again, hell, I'd probably rather play rejuvenation again
The best thing you can do for your game is to stop being an annoying faggot and expecting 4chan to offer anything constructive to your game (that's what relic castle's shitcord is for), and take that one anon's advice in one of your shill threads and fuck off, because that's probably the only actually decent feedback/advice you're going to get
>>
>Tried
Motherfucker, he did kill her. Im not even convinced the Ava standing next to me is really her with how shitty you've been acting
>>
Assuming this is still Ava though, good to hear she actually has some sense too
>>
>All the grunts just died in a fade to black
>>
File: file.png (62 KB, 1337x216)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
i was wondering how the fuck they allow you to flittle so early in pokemon empire and have it evolve the same time you get it.....

They nuked it. Im still gonna run my Edna and make it shiny but I'm sad now
>>
Silver Rise is atrocious and many small areas of the game still have horrible to traverse paths, not helped as well by the bike equivalent being locked to East Cellia behind a rather involved sidequest, they're supposedly trying to alleviate this issue by next version, at least in Blackview's case, but well' see.
>The general
Difficulty wasn't too much of a bother, but once you start getting into perfection autism and trying to 6-0 fights, a few become very painful and the amount of thought and effort needed to get through them starts to become a little overwhelming, not much through the early game, but 6-0 many late game fights is just a miserable headache, it's not helped by your lack of TM variety, which often ruins certain Pokemon. The other point that is a mixed bag is character interaction and impact on the plot, I feel as though sometimes it's not really enough, Scarlett especially is practically dead even if you save her with how little she matters to the plot past Blackview, Nova by comparison at least has an arc that is shown on screen.
>The good
There's quite a bit, this game is far more generous in certain areas than the others, the protagonist is treated with respect, is allowed to have characters be attached and attracted to him or her and feels integrated into the plot in a decent manner by being tied to the web of secrets and mysteries that the game slowly unfurls upon you. While Pokemon placement is questionable a lot of the time, the game does give you access to some very powerful ones pretty early, it's also the only rebornlike to let you have the Mega Ring at a debatably early enough point, which is very good. For last, the story is pretty good and got me very invested, it didn't burn me out or piss me off like either Reborn or Rejuvenation and I did enjoy the twists and turns during many parts.
>Last notes
I love this game a lot and I genuinely hope they address the issues by next version, a few areas like route 4,
>>
>Ava immediately cuts off Scarlett's apology
BASED
WHAT THE FUCK SCARLETT YOU LITERALLY CRIED OVER AVA'S DEATH BY HIS HANDS, NOTHING YOU CAN SAY NOW JUSTIFIES THIS
>>
>>56218025
>>56218056
>>56218126
You are all gay trans fags who play nothing but text slops with bland ass reskinned donut steel ocs. Pokemon Evergreen doesn't have any of that liberal shit. It's a nice comfy game with beautifully designed fakemon and a well designed map based on Washington. You are mentally ill if you rather play reshit than this.
>>
>Scarlett is shocked Baron tried to kill me
What the fuck did you think was going to happen? Do you have a mental disorder or 3?
>>
>>56218200
>Pokemon Evergreen doesn't have any of that liberal shit
>map based on Washington
You've immediately contradicted yourself.
>>
feel rather incomplete and I do think they need a bit of polish, I really appreciate the effort they put in v5 and v6 to make them more distinct, but there needs to be a bit more to differentiate them, fields are also not used as prominently as they should I believe, many areas don't have them and it kinda sucks.
I'd rate Desolation a 8.5/10 for now, I'll probably bump my grade a bit if the issues are addressed by next version, I really love this game and against all odds, I truly hope it prospers and continues it's track going.
>>56218056
If Ren, Erin and Venam continue being alive while every single character I actually like or tolerate dies, I will be truly pissed but not surprised consider what he did to Amber.
I wouldn't mind playing Ashen Frost again I think, maybe, I dunno, the second half of the game is pretty miserable, dunno about the others, might take a rest for a while before going into another game.
>>56218200
No one gives a shit faggot, you might break your neck with how far you keep bending your head to suck your own cock.
>>
File: 1520132749456.jpg (132 KB, 698x400)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>56218094
Kek yeah we might have just gotten better to where the Demice autism in Ashen Frost isn't as game-ruining as it was before.
>I thought we were looking at eric's new game, pokemon Z
I remember that, I don't quite remember if we said we'd wait until part 2 was out or we just did the first half that is now released
>>56218123
>>56218174
good review and tier list, though
>Gardevoir in S
any particular reason why? didn't really find her that memorable
>>56218200
I don't usually reply to bait like this but >>>>>Washington isn't liberal, holy fucking kek
I went to Seattle once for a business trip and I think I'd rather go to India then ever go back there. Do us all a favor and get annexed by Canada or something
>>
Splatoon music? Odd choice but I can get down that for sure
>>
File: Pokemon_Evergreen_pics.png (680 KB, 1548x1930)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>56218215
>>56218224
Play Pokemon Evergreen it goes up to the second gym.
>>
File: Rufus_and_Verna.png (291 KB, 834x803)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>56218253
The main characters are not trans or fags.
>>
File: 1717994568317.png (138 KB, 309x917)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>56218256
No fags here, just well-designed characters.
>>
>>56218253
>>56218256
>>56218263
Despite you being a massive faggot in these threads, the best chance you have to get your game played is to finish it.
By large, nobody gives a flying fuck about a 2 gym demo.
>No fags here
That'll only be true when you stop spamming /vp/.
>>
File: Demo_dex.png (1.62 MB, 2102x1612)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>56218263
Reborn or whatever gay game had the regional forms are shit compared to David's well liked fakemon.
>>
File: Legendary_quartet.png (95 KB, 449x371)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>
File: Team_X.png (168 KB, 579x688)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>
>>56218200
look at all the oc donut steels.
I thought this was a game for chuds not tranny shit
>>
File: Prof._Sequoia.png (79 KB, 357x606)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3243.jpg (55 KB, 240x160)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>56218224
If Ren didn't die in v13.5, I'm pretty sure that's code for 'he's gonna survive until the end'. Same goes for Venam.
Erin is a bit of a weirder case, but I'll assume she at least waits to die when the twins do.
I can see Kanon, Reina, Aelita, and more than a few of the gym leaders going. I hope Huey bites it too but Jan has a homoerotic attraction to that piece of shit
>I dunno, the second half of the game is pretty miserable
That's fair, we'll probably give it a few days or so anyway to let the tripfags rest
>>
File: Sprites.png (89 KB, 1192x1192)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>
>>56218267
You fags play Reborn and the other 2 knockoffs which isn't even finished yet

>>56218245
The game takes place in Washington but it doesn't have liberal shit like gay haircuts and trans faggots
>>
>>56218245
Thanks bro.
>any particular reason why
*Insert joke about me liking Psychic types here*
Mostly a callback to my Rejuvenation v13.5 tierlist where I was kinda drunk and put Tiempa kinda high on my list because she's a Steel type.
>>56218292
Jan would do something really lame like making Melia, Ren and Venam plus another character something like an elite 4 of sorts for the renegade run, I can see that being the case.
>>
Gardemaid's presence in the game in your mansion marks the point where you're "established" among not only Cellia's upper class, but also the point where the protagonist gets a major payoff for their work in both Blackview and Cellia so far. Her presence marks a minor but important tonal shift in the game and I think there's a lot of merit in such a character despite them not actually doing much. At least that was my rationale for placing her in upper-mid tier on my list.

A similar bit with Darkrai too but on a larger scale in this case; Darkrai represents not only his character but is also a microcosm of the entire story in Acts 1 & 2. I can't help but place him high since his actions and delivery of... well... everything are a core part of what makes Desolation as good as it is. With that said, I probably should've placed him even higher than I did in hindsight.
>>
I half expected Tristan to just take it himself without giving me the choice, rejuv has conditioned me to never believe Im actually getting anything good
>>56218292
I dont know if he's going to die from it, but my bet is that the reason we "need" Ren alive is because we're just going to take his android body at some point for ourselves and that's the point where we "toss aside" Aevis like Melia says happens in the erased future
>>
>>56218350
ah kek, fair
>something like an elite 4 of sorts for the renegade run
wonder how the 'regular' e4 would be handled in that case
could be something insanely faggoty like doing the regular E8, and then doing an 'E4' made up of melia, ren, venam, and I guess the last two could be erin and adrest
>>
>>56218368
that's fair. by that rationale would you put mirror-kun anywhere on the list? or would you still need to see more from them?
>>56218369
>jan hates the MC/player so much that he ultimately just makes you start controlling ren instead
kek, would be fitting
>>
>>56218384
I'd want to see more from them to see just how big their scope on the overall story is relative to Darkrai's beyond our (very likely but still ultimately unconfirmed) theories, but tentatively right next to Darkrai (wherever Darkrai may ultimately end up himself as the endgame plot pans out) in terms of overall narrative weight.

...Loathe as I am to admit it, depending on what they do with Jarred, I think he could potentially be elevated higher if he really is who we think he is and ties directly into the main plot the way we think he might. He wouldn't reach the same heights as the rest because he comes with the obvious flaws of being a one-note character, but if come E7 or E8 he drops the big
>I was only pretending to be retarded
or
>Perfection made me retarded
I could potentially even see that working given how competently these writers have handled their twists so far. We'll have to see how it all pans out.
>>
>>56218376
Adrest is already dead in renegade isnt it? Yeah never discount the chance for Jan to pull some bullshit but it seemed pretty clear we erased him after he unlocked our power.
>>56218384
If Ren doesnt die from it he'd likely just be put back in his organic body, and then the E4 team is Venam, Ren, Melia/Erin (Depending on if he follows through with letting us break her into M2 completely), and Aevis
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (260 KB, 1026x802)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
Alright Wagie, if I'm going to be choosing a drink to sip while I play, which is most appropriate for this fever dream of a game?
>Tea
>Water
>Hard Alcohol
>Bleach
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (17 KB, 1026x802)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
There it is. The line that sold me on this game.
>>
File: file.png (88 KB, 515x389)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>Can't curse it
>Can't perish song it
>gets up max layers of spikes and stealth rocks for free
> Every move forces a switch
>cant hit it with grass or fighting moves
>Arena will give it random bullshit

I really hate boss pokemon sometimes
>>
>>56218401
well, so is melia for the most part, but i could see some potential 'karma sends in a melia and adrest from another timeline to try and stop you'
>>56218397
>>56218415
very fair on all points. i think jarred will probably be isolated to just the ranger sidequest as they'd probably want to keep goofy shit like that strictly out of the main plot or at least isolated to things like dunking on connor or garret bashing heads with rosetta and emily. (same also goes for keeping ryder out of the main plot, even if the cedric subplot seems semi-important)
>if I'm going to be choosing a drink to sip while I play, which is most appropriate for this fever dream of a game
might have to bust out the ethanol for this one
if you've got any whisky or rum left over, not a bad choice desu
>>
>>56218436
easiest way to deal with it is if you can get anything that resists a rock move, and then also has recover + some kind of stat boosting attack

then make that the only pokemon in your party
this worked really well for me when using grapploct
>>
File: file.png (101 KB, 516x385)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>56218442
beat it with my Whimsicott triggering snare traps times and par haxs
>>
Tristan... we activated that 10 seconds ago
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (20 KB, 1026x802)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>56218440
>if you've got any whisky or rum left over, not a bad choice desu
I seem to be out of alcohol. Playing this sober seems rough but I'll make do with tea in the meantime.
>picrel
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (19 KB, 1026x802)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>Leaving your basement flashbangs you
Wagie was right, this is something screenshots don't really do full justice to. I'm not going to spam videos, but I'll just post the bits I found particularly funny as I go. I strongly recommend the rest of you give it a try.
>>
>>56218267
We agreed to be less chuddy. Language like that is offensive and bigoted. We need to be more open minded and inclusive as a community.
>>56218253
Sorry dear but your game isn't developed enough to warrant a playthrough in this general. Other games we play usually have 5-6 gyms and 20+ hours of content.
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (22 KB, 1026x802)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Dangerously based. How did this make it by the reliccastle trannies?
>>
>>56218534
There's a very interesting amount of 'anti-vaccine' material in the game

Half of the RC trannies probably acked the minute they were forced to play as a male character, and the other half didn't make it past the game's premise
>>
>>56218534
>>56218545
Don't use derogatory words to describe a group of people chuds.
>>
>>56218123
>I honestly think Desolation's more grounded story and more focused cast does the game wonders
I think this is the biggest factor in why Deso is so much better than Rejuvenation.
You dont need a million irrelevant characters or a million forgotten plot twists, just a good core with a solid main story.
>>
Home sweet home.
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (21 KB, 1026x802)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>56218593
Forgot pic, proving it really is home.
>>
>>56218597
kek
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (19 KB, 1026x802)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
They didn't go for the low hanging joke, so I will.
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (25 KB, 1026x802)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
What an incredible game.
>>
>>56218007
Go fuck yourself David
>>
>Bill bought all the Miltank farmland
Dangerously redpilled
>>
uh
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (100 KB, 1024x3964)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>56218645
Holy based. This is a certified chudgame.
>>
>>56218654
he will kill both
>>56218655
I really wanted to wait for the full version but I'm being tempted
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (21 KB, 1026x800)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
Kinda (Very) low effort, but it's better than using Decidueye's Arrow without it being on the team kek
>>56218597
kek
>>
File: ghrrd.png (149 KB, 1312x982)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
what the fuck are you talking about luna, you walked into a black hole

anyway, going to try push through the post game as quick as I can. I remember why I tapped out last time, because a lot of it is just filler busy work. I do not care about the lake spirits but you cant progress until you catch them, now apply that to every legendary in the list.
I wish they just marked ones like that as optional and just let you do the ones with plot or character stuff
>>
File: file.png (105 KB, 514x381)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
first attempt went pretty well thought this was gonna be an easy fight.

Then the bullshit custom moves came out. this game isn't hard as much where you have to team build around fight just really fucking annoying.
A field that gives random effect seriously with your moves triggering them more often...
>>
>>56218698
that's cool, looks good to me
>>
How the fuck were you at the top of the mountain earlier if you have no idea the layout of this place?
>>
Thats a weird question to ask someone who's currently searching for their friend who may or may not be dead for the second time
>>
>>56218738
...wait a second
A new character shows up after the seeming death of a friend to the MC who's cheerful and outright asks if you had fun...
This is just Nim's introduction but more drawn out and with less focus on the actual "having fun" part isn't it?
>>
>>56218782
No
>>
>>56218787
Shit you got me there, my mistake
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (41 KB, 1026x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
I appreciate the /x/posting.
>>
Are you still trying to manipulate me or are you genuinely confused why I wouldnt listen to you
>>
File: Spoiler Image (72 KB, 1026x800)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
I shouldn't have found this as funny as I did.
>>
File: Fever Dream.png (30 KB, 1026x800)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
This took a turn.
>>
As easy as this was to 6-0, I have to call out his blatant cheating for Zoroark having the illusion of a pokemon that isnt even on his team
https://files.catbox.moe/yntnlw.mp4
>>
>>56218890
>Watch it back to make sure
>He actually had a pupitar I glossed over
maybe I just need to sleep actually
>>
>>56218890
gg. but he had the pupitar right afterward kek
>>
>>56218895
Yeah I think my mind was going off the logic of
>"Illusion copies the pokemon in the last slot, his last pokemon was not pupitar, therefore he's cheating"
Idk if that's more embarassing to me, or to him for the fact he got 6-0'd by someone paying that little attention
>>
I realized Misty Orange has the same vibe of Conker's Bad Fur Day except the jokes are adapted to modern day.
>>
>T*rra doesn't raise your level cap
Goddamn, you'd think there weren't enough reasons to want to kill her
>>
Any bakers around?
>>
should it still be vp plays desolation or plays whatever
>>
Is Leon the only one still going or do others still have more sidequests to do? Either way, it seems like we have a big enough split it can just be a filler/multi thread I guess.
>>
here
>>56219043
right here
>>56219043
mormon approved
>>56219043

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.