[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721672786857842.png (902 KB, 1080x1398)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
The original thread I posted got taken down and never reached a conclusion.

>>56203268
>>
>>56214203
Yes, linearity is one of the biggest problems with BW and BW2. It doesn’t benefit the games at all.
>>
>>56214203
I dont think you made that previous thread, xir
>>
>>56214203
>The original thread I posted got taken down and never reached a conclusion.
The unovafag mod got pussy?
>>
>>56214217
I did. Why do you think I didn't?
>>
>>56214203
Linearity is a good thing, see Johto. The best part of the game is the first half, which is completely linear, and the worst part is the second half, the nonlinear part.
>>
>>56214233
>The best part of the game is the first half,
Not really.
>>
>>56214235
True all of j*hto sucks
>>
>>56214203
Wish they kept the Johto mentality with rare, new lategame pokemon. Just have them show up at a low level while everything else can in the area can be high level. Like with larvitar at Mt. Silver being level 20 while everything else was in the 40s. Giving everything lategame an absurdly high evolution level to balance them for being lategame is ass when it carries on to other games. It’s the game balance equivalent of gf trying to control powercreep by making almost everything in Alola slow.
>>
>>56214213
Good thing it doesn't make the game any worse, either.
>>56214227
No, your shitposting friends made it hit the bump limit.
>>56214235
>>56214238
>no argument
>>56214263
You're only saying this out of a QoL "saving time" perspective in relation to other games and not in a vacuum. I think this would by my unpopular opinion: Evo levels should be higher across the board. Not only do you use these guys in the postgame as well moreso now (BW had you only become the champ in the postgame with harder teams), and even just logically the mon will spend so much more of it's time split between its stages and makes evolution more rewarding considering level 100 is the cap. Being a final stage at 30 cheapens the final stage compared to if something reached that stage at 50 or 60. This is also the reason I like special condition evos because the game makes you actually work for some of them. This obviously clashes with the new way the devs make games, which are to be consumed in a week or so and never touched again (until inevitable DLC).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.