[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Lake_Acuity_Pt.png (163 KB, 752x612)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
What happens if you go to Lake Acuity right after the gym battle with Byron?

You can get the HM for strength before the gym battle right, so what if you don't go to the library after your rival asks you too, use strength to get through Mt Coronet, head across the snowy area and make it to Snowpoint city, beat Candice and unlock the ability to use Rock Climb and make your way to Lake Acuity way before Team Galactic get their and way before Team Galactic blow up Lake Valor. What happens then?

Is their a roadblock preventing me from going to the snowy area that appears after I've beaten Byron and doesn't dissappear until I've dealt with both Team Galactic commanders at the Lake?
>>
>>56218608
If memory serves correct there will be 2 Galactic grunts guarding the lower chamber of Mt. Coronet until you deal with Mars and Saturn, effectively denying entry to the snowy area.
>>
>>56218608
The same thing that stops you in every other game. Aqua grunts.
>>
>>56218608
you get gangraped by a pack of sneasel and weavile and thrown into the lake. You're awarded the bad ending and your save is wiped.
>>
>>56218753
yep this is it, accidentally ran into it in my last playthrough
>>
>>56218831
Those soggy bastards.
>>
>>56218753
That sounds right. Isn't the exterior of Mt. Coronet blocked off a mural before Galactic blasts it open or is that only in Platinum?
>>
>>56218934
That's in all versions. That's the roadblock for trying to reach Spear Pillar without taking out Cyrus at the Veilstone Galactic HQ beforehand.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.