[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dakim punch.gif (1.82 MB, 498x280)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
What's preventing physically stronger and bigger trainers from overpowering weaker trainers?
>>
>>56218611
bad writing
>>
Autism
Everyone is Autistic in the Pokémon universe.
>>
>>56218611
probably the pokemon, is my guess. I feel like if you have mons that are so low level that a human could beat them easily, you're also in an area that's close to other people so you can't really get away with it. Humans probably are low attack stat mons too. They might actually have solid defenses or at least special defense from what we've seen in the anime, and maybe good speed like most monkey pokemon. Heck, maybe they have good special attack but most of the time don't have good moves to use it. We've seen them be hit by ghost types multiple times, so I think they might not actually be normal types. Martial artists and psychics are the only ones that are the closest to showing of pokemon abilities, so they're either Psychic or Fighting or both.
>>
>>56218611
How about the fact that law enforcement has Pokemon as well as Pokemon having jobs. If they have laws like the real world, there are fates worse than death when you have a Pokemon as your executioner.
>>
They could get electrocuted or burnt to death for trying. That's why the evil teams never directly attack the player I assume, you already disarmed them.
>>
>>56218611
Aside from the fact most trainers have no reason to attack each other, it would most likely end up with getting in a fight against multiple Pokemon since at this point you aren't bound to the league rules anymore, you are just trying to defend yourself.
>>
File: IMG_7605.jpg (25 KB, 569x428)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>56218611
Physically strong trainers are no match for the average Pokemon. Should the physically stronger trainer lay their hands on another person, who is a better Pokemon trainer, the victim has every right to self-defense with his or her own Pokemon

If a kid beats you in a Pokemon battle, proving he’s a better trainer, and instead of rewarding the kid, you shove him to the floor instead. There’s no stopping that kid from taking out his Pokemon and having them burn/electrocute/freeze/slash/pummel/bite the shit out of you, and you have no right in complaining about it.
>>
File: Ehh.png (58 KB, 410x371)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>56218611
Their Pokemon
>>
>>56218611
Japanese bushido stuff
Because you're not supposed to
>>
>>56218611
Literally the pokemon. They say this in the beginning of Gen 1, that you can’t go into areas with pokemon without one for protection. Even the rats in this universe are sufficiently large and aggressive to gore someone.
>>
>>56218611
Imagine how tall that guy would be if he didn't take the widest stance possible.
>>
>>56218740
>>56219122
>>56219714
>team rocket member hides around corner next to staircase
>when red walks by he shoves him down the stairs, either killing him, knocking him out, or paralyzing him
>either way, he steals all your pokeballs and can now freely kick the shit out of you
Thoughts?
>>
>>56220048
Would be smart when you know the guy is sweeping every other member easily otherwise, but grunts aren't ever smart.
>>
>>56218611
pokemon
>>
>>56218611
The fact that they have Pokemon for protection.
>>
>>56220048
Red is a terrible example since his Pikachu is a followmon, but the games and anime show Pokemon coming out of their ball on their own all the time now.
>grunt kills the player character
>a starter, a nidoking, a staraptor, an ampharos, a psudolegend, and a box legendary pop out on their own and go bananas
>>
>>56218611
even as a child i recognised that the animation of this scene was silly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.