[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699778823990930.png (328 KB, 375x376)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
did gaijins get mad when they got this instead of WaterBlue?
>>
>>56219866
No, it was great. It had the superior pokemon on the cover
>>
>>56219866
who cares when we got CHARIZARD again with FireRed
>>
>>56219866
Not really, even as a kid I had already learned that the games were originally Red/Green in Japan.
>>
that was so stupid
the two main kanto starters are CHARMANDER and SQUIRTLE and their evolutions are CHARIZARD and BLASTOISE
venusaur can go fuck itself, blastoise deserved to be on the cover for one of the remakes
>>
>>56219866
ywnbj
>>
>>56219866
i was confused why there wasnt three versions, one for each starter, but i spent maybe 24 seconds thinking about it in my whole life
>>
>>56220872
Venusaur is so much cooler than Blastoise it's not even fair
>>
>>56219866
If it's Fire Red and Water Blue then shouldn't it be Grass Green?
>>
>>56219866
I was happy about it. I was aware of the Red/Green situation and always preferred Venusaur.
>>
>Starmie and slowbro exclusives
Why the fuck did they change it from the originals? It makes no sense to gatekeep 2 psychic types when you can't trade already

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.