[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gogruff.jpg (58 KB, 530x359)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>Story
Is actually in the future, set 60 years after XY, focuses on rebuilding areas of Lumiose after the Ultimate Weapon was rebuilt by a new evil group called Team Light and fired upon Lumiose.
A man that looks like Briar is the leader. This is the first time they really touch death so heavily since Lavender Town or Mt. Pyre.

>Pokémon
Starters are Snivy, Scorbunny, and Totodile, and each get regional forms. Not sure about the types but Cinderace looks like a Fire/Fighting Luchador.

Lapras evolves into called Laprace that looks like a speedboat and is used for racing on the canal. It can Mega Evolve and stays Water/Ice.

Gogoat evolves into Gogruff and just gets slightly bigger horns and rocks along its body, Grass/Rock probably.

Psyduck has a stressed out looking regional form, seemingly stressed from the constant noise of the city.

Last I know of is a convergent species that looks like Beldum, but like a pitcher plant, seen outside florists stores.

>New Megas
Venusaur-X and Blastoise-X, Chimecho, Rhyperior, Raichu, and the Kalos starters are some of them, not sure how many there are in total.

>Rideable Pokémon
Like in LA, there's mounts for each terrain. Gogruff is used for land travel, Ariados is used for scaling walls and Laprace for swimming are all I know of.

>Gameplay
Abilities and held items return, and all the old mechanics from LA are returning.
After the Ultimate Weapon was fired, Lumiose began to overflow with Tera energy and Pokémon started rampaging, like the nobles in LA.
Tera Raids are also returning and receive a massive overhaul, being less buggy and more responsive.

As for online play, you can trade AND battle, and something similar to the lost bags from LA return.
>>
I swear there's like 5 of these fucking threads
>>
>>56221494
Kill. Yourself. HDvee. And. RuffledRowlit.
>>
>>56221494
wtf i believe this now
>>
>>56221494
>Rhyperior
We're so back
>>
>>56221494
>Tera Raids are also returning and receive a massive overhaul, being less buggy and more responsive
No. Just no. If GF were to readd Tera Raids they'd literally port EVERYTHING over from SV.
>>
>brings back tera raids out of his ass
>instead of just simply saying that the weapon released unstable mega energy which causes mons to go berserk for boss fights
Anon, seriously? Did you even believe that yourself?
>>
>>56222926
To be fair sounds like something GF would do (doesnt make OP less retarded)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.