[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724728219152224.png (16 KB, 1024x768)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
LAST TIME:
>rg approaches the endgame after acking a particularly tough desert tranny
>orevald and I sync up and begin losing our minds at rejuv's shitty rewrites even moreso than the mod's shitty ass unoriginal battles
>bunken encounters lesbians and ubisoft fetchquests in shitstones 2
>tiramisu does a bingo for empire

>What is this?
This is a thread where a bunch of autists come together and play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>How do I join?
Just make a name and/or tripcode and start posting images.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo Card Generator
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Download Links
>LAWDS
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Idp0Pc68K6brEA1xAxxSKZUbrdNl4IFI

>Crimson and Cobalt
https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/7193/
>>
>they didn't turn these into epic tag battles
thank fuck
would make this shit even more unbearable than it already is

>>56373488
there hasn't been anything particularly new he can ape, hopefully toby fox releases deltarune chapters 3 and 4 so he can get some new material
other than that, maybe frieren or he can take notes from the recent JJK/MHA disasters (i know that's more ayrei, but hey, it's all the same kind of tranime slop)
>>
lmao
Please tell me the rest of the game's going to be in new world kek
Time for the schoolshit
>>
bit annoying

https://streamable.com/mk5t33

had to do that one 'double switch' prediction there for the first time, hopefully not too many more times since it looks really gay
Whiteouts: 158

>>56373552
hahahaha
>they'll fix the godcade before they fix this pretty major game-altering bug
godspeed for the school of nightmarish quality
>>
>Didn't add a scene during the 1 day timeskip while waiting at the apartment
kinda surprised t b h, that's where I was expecting an extra Aelita battle before she popped up during the training arc
>>56373600
gg
It didn't last unfortunately, the bobsled faggots updated it
>>
Fuck, I hadn't even noticed previous thread got ended.
>>56371469
Fair enough, I'm thinking of some cheese strats like last time involving Entertainment+Truant with my Durant holding a focus sash, the issue last time around is that you only get one whole focus sash through the entire game. The other thing that worked decently well throughout my 90 or so attempts was Topsy Turvy Malamar reversing all the stat buffs Marshadow got.
>>56371612
>>56371770
Holy fuck that looks like miserable.
>>56373248
>>56373319
GG as well, I'm surprised the Zetta fight went as smoothly for me as it did, I was preparing to seethe like a madman.
>>
i do NOT care if your tits are big, you are still an incomprehensible cunt

>>56373611
>no aelitakino the dull the shittiness of saki
it's over
>>56373620
thanks
>Entertainment+Truant with my Durant
don't forget its ability changes to mold sneeder after a while
>>
File: SwiftGODS.png (58 KB, 1024x768)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
nevermind kek
>>56373620
Thanks kek
There turned out to be only one aggressive Claydol at least, but it was still pretty annoying
>>
File: Bizarre seething.gif (210 KB, 1026x800)
210 KB
210 KB GIF
Jan got buckbroken because in the past when the EV training facilities relied on wild Pokemon rather than the weird Meltan things, the speed EV room had Pikachu in it that could spawn with light balls, which made the Pikachu you got from doing Novae's quest strong early on, Jan has since moved the light ball later and later and later into the game because of that, imagine seething over Pikachu of all things kek.
>>56373628
Oh I know, I had to get a second Durant for that fight and it took an absurd amount of specific cheese to even get close to the final phase.
>>
I'm still really curious how you're meant to get Paldean Tauros and Poltchageist, I looked for them everywhere and yet still nothing, same story for a lot of other mediocre to just alright gen 9 mons that are still nowhere to be found.
>>
>>
>kenneth pisses me the fuck off

>now apparently dazzling doesn't work on melia's aegislash despite the fact it's a king piece and should be getting priority on all its attacks

now i'm taking a break
god fuck chess field, i hope whoever created this piece of shit field gets ingrown toenails
>>
Ah, Aelita's team did get changed a bit for Chapter 15 at least
>>
>The shillmon also isn't from sheridan
>Staraptor is from Mirage woods, despite Aelita saying she's never been there before (you) brought her there
LAWDSkeks...what happens to your sovl?
>>
File: Dogshit writing 2.gif (307 KB, 1026x800)
307 KB
307 KB GIF
>Jan makes a whole deal that servants don't have some mind functions and souls and therefore shouldn't be able to dream and such
>This geisha who's supposed to be a servant was having a dream
WOW, IT'S ALMOST LIKE JAN MAKES ASSPULLS TO TRY AND MAKE HIS STORY SEEM """"""""""""INTERESTING""""""""""""" WITHOUT ACTUALLY PUTTING ANY THOUGHT INTO IT.
>>
whatever, i just pulled through and did it

now taking a break before i do mel*nie, considering what a barrel of laughs that'll probably be

Whiteouts: 163 from keta
166 from this cunt

>>56373698
poltchageist is in...the rose theater....post...fucking....souta

can't use the grass type mon for the flying gym chud! that'd just break the heckin game!
i can't find out about paldean tauros, they said at the beginning of this month it wasn't even in the game and i can't see anything in the patch notes either, so maybe it's just unobtainable. they did say it would probably be put in the paldean mystery egg from eizen though
>>56373664
haha...
hopefully it applies to proper bosses too
>>
>>56373806
GG.
>POLTCHAGEIST IS POST-SOUTA
>Paldean Tauros isn't even obtainable
Wow dude......just....wow.....I really hope this mod gets completely forgotten and fades int obscurity, because dear gods it's probably one of the most laughably shitty things I've ever seen with how clownish it's devs are.
>>
Jankeks.....
>Field boosted Bolt strike
>Blaziken's EQ is useless
AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE
Probably the (unintentional) hard mode version of this fight, but even then, it's still a 6v1 kek
>>
Jan, your tendencies are showing
>>56373806
gg
>hopefully it applies to proper bosses too
Maybe? It might change if the modders decide to bullshit a different field though
>>
File: Capture.png (24 KB, 510x412)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
haven't posted in a good 2 days because I'm sick. my head hurts, my throat is sore, my stomach was churning and I'm constantly coughing up mucus. but I'm feeling a little bit better now

>>56373689
the way jan (and most fangame devs desu) respond to "oversights" in balance borders on childish at this point

>>56373764
>>56373773
at least there's no granbull?
>>
How long until somebody pulls a Snoot Game and makes Jan’s games but good?
>>
File: STRAIGHT WHITE MALE.gif (296 KB, 1026x800)
296 KB
296 KB GIF
I just remembered V used to be a White woman with red hair before too, so not only did Jan butcher one of the few White male characters in the game, he also replaced a redhead with a nigger (beaner), fucking depressing.
>>56373988
Hope you get better bro.
Kek, you should see what the morons who made this mod do, they cry and flail like a bunch of children over anything, even went so far as to nerf Shedinja 5 fucking times in a roll instead of just reworking the Pokemon.
>>56373994
It would take genuinely effort to make Rejuvenation even remotely bearable T B H.
>>
>>56373988
That shit sucks, glad you're doing better
>at least there's no granbull?
kek, that's true
Aelita's Chapter 14+ team is so atrocious kek, though I'm kinda worried that more fighting mons will sneed her during the puppet master fight desu
>>
File: V13.5 was a mistake.gif (247 KB, 1026x800)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>Creates Odessa to not only make what's easily one of the worst fucking sections in this game and also to spawn into existence a reason for Dylan to look like a complete irredeemable piece of shit
>Creates a tranny character who's only purpose is to make Dylan look like a complete ass
This game genuinely makes me angry. Also I'm really damn curious how fucking bad THE GAUNTLET is gonna be in this mod considering how atrocious it already was in the base game, can't wait as well for reward for said gauntlet to be complete shit again as well.
>>
The unique met locations are really sovlful
>>
File: End my suffering.gif (186 KB, 1026x800)
186 KB
186 KB GIF
OVERLOADING......WITH.......CRINGE.......
Also the reason they lost their shit over Typhlosion is really dumb, they slightly buffed the Crest to make Eruption spam ever so slightly better by like 15% and though that made the badger eligible to get moved from Carotos all the way up to GDC, granted Charizard also had no business being stuck up this late.
>>
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>YOU HAVE TO LET A*LITA LOSE VS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, HUEY, BECAUSE.......BECAUSE............BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO, OKAY?!?!?!?!
>>
God I hate H*ey
>>
How do I remove the lock on Crests again? I wanted to use the Zoroark and Typhlosion Crests on the Hisuian forms but since fun is illegal, apparently I can't do that.
>>
huh
I wonder why Jan changed these names in 13.5
>>
File: Capture.png (21 KB, 512x411)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>julia told titania I fucked off back home
lmao I wish
>>
>6v6
>This means Amber's version is also going to be a 6v6 with the same team probably
wonderful
I remember kvetching about Moto making both of them fight the same 3 mons, but this is worse kek
>>56374204
kek
>>
File: Capture.png (20 KB, 512x414)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
ok? what exactly would I be, a step brother?
>>
File: I sure love consistency.gif (213 KB, 1026x800)
213 KB
213 KB GIF
Imagine that, trainers using the psychic powers of their Pokemon to move people and objects, SURELY THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS BROUGHT UP REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE STORY.
>>56374201
Bloom is Lavender's surname, maybe Jan change the original plot related to her?
>>
Whiteouts: 174
https://streamable.com/ev9epp
Not really hard desu, especially without the sandfaggotry kek, just had to swap my lead lead
>>56374234
It's also possible he forgot Bloom was already used by Lavender and just changed it to not confuse people (any more than his shitshow already does of course) kek
>>
File: MY EARS 2.gif (236 KB, 1026x800)
236 KB
236 KB GIF
>Suddenly ear rape
>>
alright, back at it

https://streamable.com/dfrd0z, sorry for the cut halfway through, i got up to do something when the sneedapult and cursola came out and just cut out the 7 minute or so wait

don't let deeffect or wingdings see this or breloom is getting nuked from the game

this is the kind of shit i imagine why 'people' like moto don't like chess field, because it's le abusable like this, but what the retards don't realize is that i fucking hate doing shit like this, there's no strategy to this shit, i hate it because the AI is always autistically overoptimized for gay faggot fields like this one

>>56374120
>>56374134
kek, humiliation ritual
>>56373988
>borders on
haha..
still, hope you feel better bro
>>56373994
when MVSk retVRNs, i imagine
>>
Oh? and here I was preparing a Jan seethepost over Aelita it'll still happen though kek
>>
File: Capture.png (65 KB, 512x413)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>noel means jack shit to randomus
damn
>>
NOOOOO, I PICKED THE FEMALE OPTION TO GET INTO THE LESBIAN PANTIES WHY ISN'T IT WORKINGGGGGGGG (actually i think this one is a dude, but who fucking knows)

oh yeah, Whiteouts: 168 from melanie, actually 169 from the regisneed after her too kek

>>56374305
kek
yeah, they're really proud of this one over on the 'cord
>>
>Strong Winds, Permanent
time to mcfucking kill myself
>>
>Heavenly Wing instantly restores Sky field
hmmm haha....wagiekekolds, I'm thinking we've lost.....
>>
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 512x412)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
god 12v6 is cancer
cofagrigus took over this battle. almost all the pokemon being physical attackers meant this guy spent almost the whole battle just sitting there and burning things. aegislash and scrafty also lasted a long time and did serious damage
>>
Progress is being kinda slow due to me constantly being pulled away to do work or chores today.
>Night nuking
I hate this character, so fucking much. this troon will not shut up about either balls or pussies and it keeps """"""subtly"""""" making jokes regarding that, it's already unbearable they shoved a troon into this mess, but then going the extra mile to constantly screaming about the fact this mongrel mutilated their genitals is just to say the least of it, uncomfortable and disgusting, it's like Jan wants to violently shove it in your face.
>>56374305
Oh, they actually made this into a fight? Kinda cool.
>>56374346
Every second that passes this mod gets worse.
>>56374397
GG.
>>
Whiteouts: 185
https://streamable.com/lud4m4
Pretty rough, but desu I didn't hate it, felt like more of a puzzle battle than Demice's Garlikid shit was at least
It's probably optimal to sack Cherrim on Raichu even if you don't get sneeded by psychic to get in Sash Lucario in safely, since it all goes pretty well from there
>>56374346
>>56374365
haha...godspeed bro
>>
>YES YES YES I MUS- I MEAN, JEAN MUST KILL AELITA, HOW DARE SHE BE MORE POPULAR THAN ME- I MEAN, MY WAIFU MELIA?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK I'VE PUT INTO MELIA TO MAKE HER AS LIKEABLE AS POSSIBLE OVER THESE TEN YEARS?!?! AND YET ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES STILL LIKE AELITA MORE?!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT ALLOWED, SHE MUST DIE!!!!!11!
>>
https://streamable.com/ju9ouq

jesus fucking christ

FUCK skarmory holy shit
my complete lack of fire moves really is starting to become a major problem, i am not looking forward to s*ki

overall though...actually, not as bad as fl*rin or the early gyms, but man, that first attempt is the first time I've thought in a while 'is this challenge actually going to be beatable'. thankfully, i have the power of shitty ai abuse on my side. Still, Whiteouts: 178

>>56374397
>>56374461
GG
>>56374449
really beating the allegations on trannies not being sex pests huh
>>
It doesn't take much t b h
>>56374515
gg, and thanks
>i can imagine the one gayfreak employee who made sky attack high crit high flinch thinking 'ah, who will really use this'
kek
>>
I was looking up a few things before I faced Rift Ferrothorn and I notice the Delphox Crest is working now, bad news is that it got nerfed significantly, Feraligatr's Crest also got nerfed to shit, also kek, they nerfed Oinkologne's Crest to absolute shit for no good reason. Meanwhile Spidop's Crest got buffed significantly.
>>56374461
>>56374515
GG, both of these fights look really fucking awful.
No chuddie, but you don't understand, Jan had to be real accurate with muh representation.
>>
unironically the same energy as syl and leo being 'gay' in ashen frost tee bee haych

i forgot to screenshot aelita but she actually wasn't hard. she doesn't reset her item so i just handed her my (legally obtained) lagging tail and she just fell apart

>>56374461
>alice and allen's lame ass theme
ew. i do like how they spoil his identity so early though kek
are you actually forced to use aelita's team or can you use the interceptor's wish
>>56374513
kek
>>56374606
>>56374550
thanks bros
>>
i hate these scenes so fucking much
WHAT ulterior motives bro
all this just to try and make ren's ''''''''''''''''''redemption'''''''''''''''''''' infinitesimally less dogshit and it ends up making xen look even more retarded than they actually are
>>
They also made this fight winnable (in exchange, no interceptors wish here)
Still a 3v6, but Noctowl deals with all of the wigglytuffs easily by setting up calm minds while your other shitters are being targeted
>>56374513
Just realized I should've added something about renegade and her being next, fug
>>56374606
Thanks
>>56374620
You can use interceptor's wish, I just decided to see if her team was different
>>
Also, New Worldbros.....it's over........
>>
And now for the other half of the school of boring, h-haha...
>>
>Uses a scanner that detects Rift Matter
>Somehow doesn't realize the Xenpurgis exists despite it being right underneath GDC
You can never trust feds.
>>
kek
>>
File: She's not wrong.png (13 KB, 1024x768)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>
https://streamable.com/b4g48c

and what i assume to be a lot of trouble with steel types begins now

this was pretty rough, if that blizzard missed against lanturn i would have lost. was just trying stuff out and lucked out with that (but the attempt before the faggot froze me, so all is balanced out)
Whiteouts: 184

ahh, the tornado cutscene is so refreshing everytime

>>56374678
haha...godspeed...
>>56374682
WHHAAA-?? are you implying that jan *gulp* might have awkwardly stitched together this entire game with no real planning or forethought leaving tons of inconsistencies and contrivances everywhere? h-heretical!
>>
god i wish i was on the tranny ship

for some stupid reason i thought i could maybe make it to eve today, taking another break
>>
Why did Relic Castle get the gun to the head? Donations for server costs or too much publicity are my bets.
>>
Whiteouts: 207
I'm counting the one win I gave to Ana, but also technically I tied this fight, the game really quick tried to teleport me to that bizarre place that you can access via the dev room but since the Rift Ferrothorn went full jihad and killed itself alongside my Hydrapple, the game immediately put me back here, you can feel the rubberband with this game's coding.
>>56374730
>Randomly making joke fights into absolute kaizo shitfests
How stunning and brave, GG.
Rejuvenation doesn't have plot holes, there's plot fucking craters int the middle of everything and the faggots who worship this game lazily put carpets over 'em and pretend they don't exist.
>>
Oh also, I just noticed they pretty much confirmed Anabel and Looker are coming back up later whenever we go to Neverwinter since there's randomly a Rift there, which I guess also sorta opens up the door for us to get UBs since those two were in Alola and they bring them up quite a bit.
>>
ez
https://streamable.com/1cevyo
No UberSilvally with a million abilities here
>>56374730
>>56374783
gg
>>56374754
Same bro, this section is so much worse than the dumb desertnigger boat
>>
>Amber only has three mons
haha...can't wait to 3v6 doctor faggot
>>
epic
>>
>what's that chuddie? you only have 3 pokemon? and 2 of those are 4x weak to ground? and i also have a water pokemon and lots of ground coverage?
>sounds like a skill issue to me, just git gud
>>
>>56374730
>>56374808
gg
>>
They literally crammed EVERYTHING in Goomidra huh? Holy fuck dude.
>>56374808
GG and thanks bro, also there's no fucking way Tailwind and Encore survive as it is with how utterly fucking petty these troons are.
>>56374845
>>56374857
I've never seen design this fucking petty for fights, these faggots can't be bothered to design ANYTHING well at all.
>>
I refuse to believe this shit in intentional, even for these faggots, holy fucking shit
>>
>>56374808
GG and wow it seems like he barely uses dimensional other than his absol and weavile kek
>>56374857
Of course
Forced Interceptor Wish seems incoming
>>56374783
GG
>>
Fuck you.
Whiteouts: fuck you, not counting those
https://streamable.com/mlj4v5
Just interceptor's wish this one bros
You need to keep Gyarados healthy enough to not get btfo'd by hydreigon while also sweeping with it, the arcanine swap saves Gyara ~40ish hp, making it healthy enough for doctor faggot to swap in swampert instead
Having to rely on SING to get started is retarded though, there was one attenpt where I hit 2 sings out of 10 or so uses, and that's not even mentioning the 1-3 turn sleep shit
>>56374886
>>56374913
>>56374937
Thanks bros
>>
>>56374765
IIRC it was some AI shit someone sent up that automatically flagged the site or some weird shit
>>56374947
haha..
GG
>>56374923
even better, they noticed this a few days ago and didn't do shit about it
obviously, going after people pre-statusing guts pokemon was far more of a pressing issue
>>
>>56374947
gg, off all things tri attack managing to paralyze arcanine that blows
>>
File: A bad copy.gif (252 KB, 1026x800)
252 KB
252 KB GIF
I hate the shopping mall, everything about it, it's a dogshit attempt at copying the store from Reborn without understand what made that work, Jan just sloppily pasted all the vendors from there on here without giving a shit about it, which essentially makes the feature useless or locks items that shouldn't be locked this late and the worst part is that the game treats the fucking stamps for this shithole like they're holy relics despite them being USELESS.
>>56374947
GG, that's miserable.
>>
why is he fucking talking like terra

just kill me already
>>
holy fucking shit this is awful

thank god i missed this the first time
well, maybe not, since i'm experiencing it now

>>56374962
haha..
as long as they didn't move substitute, they're probably worth getting at least for this shit mod
>>
>>56374952
>>56374960
>>56374962
Thanks bros
>even better, they noticed this a few days ago and didn't do shit about it
I'm not surprised after how long it took to finally kill the ubercat kek
>off all things tri attack managing to paralyze arcanine that blows
It only really mattered if Arcanine gets some bullshit like getting para'd into two full paras in a row to stop flare blitz from going off, since Gyarados is faster than Magnezone and can very easily pick up the ko after sturdy is brokoen
>>
File: Jan is an idiot.gif (332 KB, 1026x800)
332 KB
332 KB GIF
WOW, IT'S ALMOST LIKE THESE CHARACTERS WERE NEVER INTENDED TO BE SERVANTS AND JAN CAN'T WRITE WORTH SHIT.
>>56374974
I doubt it's even available and if it is it's way too late.
>>
File: Capture.png (34 KB, 512x411)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
it's funny seeing fangames do this with a franchise that has you gain money from beating people in battles
>>
File: BVLL.gif (273 KB, 1026x800)
273 KB
273 KB GIF
I'm surprised this fight wasn't straight up made into a 6v48 considering how insanely petty and retarded the LAWDS troons are.
>>
AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP SPAMMING SHITTY PLOT HALLWAYS AT ME GAME

because i hate myself i'll probably let herr dokter use the giratina

>>56374978
haha...well, you're right about that, but it's after 7 stamps
so should be after you defeat the schizo ladies in chapter 14 i think
>>
>>56375005
gg
>>
oh my god it's so hecking peak, now i see why ayrei sama praises this game even though he's barely played it
>>
File: don't wanna learn.png (59 KB, 755x576)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
this took 6 tries, I know some of the new types' weaknesses but not really, and I don't have anything for ground types so I should probably fix that soon.
>>
kill yourself

you know, another thing that bugs me (amazing how often you think of these things while playing this game, gotta entertain yourself somehow) how did ren know that crescent had lied to him about melia? from his perspective crescent upheld her part of the deal and revived his waifu
>>
>>56375022
>Chapter 14
Fuck's sake.......
>>56375027
>>56375040
Thanks bro and GG, are you in the anomaly hell spam base?
>>
Whiteouts: 187
Just had to bring out H-Zoroark for curse
>>56375040
gg
>>
>glimmora's ability doesn't work on desert
nothing to be worried about, i'm sure

>>56375040
GG, i remember this was the point where i got so fucking sick of the garbage RNG from unfair
>>56375028
haha..
>>
File: IT'S MINE.gif (304 KB, 1026x800)
304 KB
304 KB GIF
MY STAND [DE BUG] WILL ALLOW ME TO CATCH DEOXYS.
>>
Amberbros....
>>56375083
haha....g-good luck for the desert tranny...
>>
>>56375065
>>56375083
thanks. no unfortunately I'm now on the long water route where I think I get the scuba suit to dive down and activate the leyline locater bullshit, where schools of fish pokemon have more money then hookers. I'll be honest, unfair just feels like ashen frost hard mode in many ways kek, it's almost familiar
>>
>>56375097
Actually, shouldn't Arboliva sneed her hard kek? I guess it depends on how long the frozen dimensional field lasts
>>
yes yes YES....YES!!!! my yuri princess will remain pure!

god i forgot how much stupid padding and filler is in this fucking chapter

>>56375097
don't worry bro, u-uh, golisopod will beat it with bone rush or something!
>>56375093
NOOO YOU CAN'T DEPRIVE REN'S WHOLESOME HECCIN GRANNYFU OF HER SIGNATURE
>>
File: Fate is rewritten.gif (200 KB, 1026x800)
200 KB
200 KB GIF
Wow, just my luck, a second Deoxys fell around route 4 and I was able to catch it, anyone has a name they'll like to give to the speedster?
>>56375098
Well, D*m*ce did work on it to be fair.
>>56375106
THE SPACE/TIME HAGS CAN KISS MY ASS.
>>
>>56375117
Borisov
>>
So Vivian gets reincarnated, but how does Taelia even know her own name?
This moment is around where I checked out storywise. Doesn't help that we immediately go back to the past in the very next chapter.
>>
File: SPEED OF SNEED.gif (290 KB, 1026x800)
290 KB
290 KB GIF
And I have even loaded this bastard with goods moves yet.
>>56375121
Named.
>>56375141
She just does, Jan subtly tries to pretend there's a reason why later, even though it makes no sense.
>>
haha...
>>
File: 35.jpg (448 KB, 1891x1419)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
Well, anons? Did YOU remember to do your daily stretches?
>>
Crescentkeks........
>>
>>56375165
It's over.............
>>
File: Walking in on a scene.gif (238 KB, 1026x800)
238 KB
238 KB GIF
I still find this VS screen to be really funny.
>>56375162
I'm more of a strength exercise type of guy.
>>56375165
>>56375171
>The eternal femcel
>>
what a bizarre fight
https://streamable.com/ouu4vx

>trick room to fuck with his own mons
>dimensional field he barely takes advantage of
>really fucking weird and bad mon choices
>terrible AI on his sneasler that clicks shadow claw vs glimmora for some godforsaken reason instead of close combat

still a bit troublesome but man

Whiteouts: 188

>>56375101
sadly, it's just an overlay
really fucking retarded to have a 'frozen dimensional' overlay but is what it is
at least instead of .5x my ice moves will get a .65x modifier...haha...
>>56375171
aevis should have told her she could watch from the closet D E S U
would've fixed the entire plot of rejuv
>>
>>56375171
>this is who you're forced to become friends with in paragon
what a shitshow
>>56375198
gg
>>
i like how this was teased as actually going somewhere and all it ended up being is more padding and also EPIC COOL REN ROBOT BODY

>>56375206
thanks
>just 'friends'
haha...jan's orders are a bit more severe than that, chud
you like aelita? well...renerino is right there for her, you don't worry about that
>>
>Melia lived in the past for a whole 3 years and she's obviously become accustomed to living around the area
>Somehow she doesn't know the fact every single person around this place is from another region even though it's common knowledge
>None of this makes any sense to begin with and it will either get completely forgotten or turn into a completely shitfest later
Can this really be called a story if there's 0 cohesion and nothing makes sense?
>>56375198
GG.
>>
File: 36.jpg (305 KB, 1891x1417)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Whiteouts: 66
This fucker is annoying.
You wouldn't think 2 extra levels vs your entire party would do much but that slight extra bulk and firepower made me barely lose a few times.
>>
>musharna gets dark void
huh, was that always a thing? man i should've been using that earlier for the steelfag kek

>>56375225
thanks
uhhhh you don't get it! melia had to wagie super hard, she couldn't have picked up on any of this history. owning a whole town costs a lot of money you know!
>>56375228
gg
>>
>>56375228
gg
>>
>Anju doesn't stab herself with ice anymore to summon Regice
It really sucks how sanitized this game got.
>>56375228
GG and h-haha, you should see how awful his soul fight is.
>>56375235
Ah of course, my mistake in doubting the perfection that is Melia.
>>
>They gave Vivian's Mega Alakazam Protect solely to guard against First Impression
Holy fucking shit dude.
>>
>they gave so little of a shit about angel of death that they didn't even bother to give her good EVs
lmao

at least they also didn't buff h*ey and reina, madame moto's biggest crime was making me have to whiteout once to the parasite's desolate land guts flareon
>>
>alexandria has to watch fitness programs because she's morbidly obese according to the rule34 shit
i am well and truly mindbroken
>>
File: Wow, nice cheating.gif (279 KB, 1026x800)
279 KB
279 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 209
>Nothing in her team takes damage
>Garganacl is literally immortal, eat two +2 boosted Steel Wings from Mega Corviknight, is eating incredibly powerful Leaf Storms from Hydrapple without taking any damage and I didn't even let Vivian get Arenite Wall up, a move that Adam invented and shouldn't be available in the past anyway
>Even if she gets backed into a corner she just has to send out her Mega Alakazam that one shots everything and has Protect specifically to guard against priority BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT USE FIRST IMPRESSION CHUD
Cripes dude, when you think you've seen enough faggotry.
>>56375290
We all are sadly.
>>
>>56375290
how old is alexandria to use a richard simmons era outfit
>>
>Her Mega Alakazam is outspeeding DEOXYS SPEED WITH NEARLY FULL SPEED INVESTMENT BY 6 POINTS
EXCUSE ME?!
>>
is alexandra trans? one of the rule34 tags was trans(lore)
>>
>>56375309
uhhhhh it's the power of LOVE you chud
maybe if you weren't so HATEFUL your speed stat would work correctly
>>
https://streamable.com/lbksws
>first try
lmao

i remember this being a huge wall in madame moto

>they literally barely changed his team at all outside of very slight adjustments to the movesets and bumped all his levels to 80
why the fuck would you even bother? at least steal moto's shit or something bro

>>56375315
she isn't, though with jan anything is possible i guess
for the love of your eyesight please don't look at that 'art'
>>56375295
haha..
use something with sucker punch instead for zam, i think that's what i did
>>56375308
i think she's 30? actually not sure
>>
>>56375323
>aevian reuniclus took a dazzling gleam from the zam like a champ and then singlehandedly killed muttanacl
what a gigachad
not sure if you want to use that doe
>>
File: Top tier AI.gif (240 KB, 1026x800)
240 KB
240 KB GIF
>The AI has literally no reason to switch away from Garganacl due to how bulky it is
>Switches Alakazam into a FULL POWER Fickle Beam anyway and loses an essential Pokemon
Impressive, very nice.
>>56375319
C-clearly h-haha........
>>56375323
I have a lot of stuff, but nothing that packs Sucker Punch with enough power I think.
>>
>>56375323
gg. do you have to switch out goloispod with it's ability or can you make it stay in
>>
File: Capture.png (40 KB, 510x413)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
basically

>>56375323
yeah I'm not looking at that ever again. fat for no fucking reason
>>
It's really funny that crescent just fucking SEETHES at Aevia for ""stealing"" Aevis, but can do a complete 180 if you chose Aevia as the MC kek
Though desu I guess the diary entries could've been written before they got close, but that's not anywhere near as funny
>>56375228
>>56375323
>>56375334
gg
>>
>this first fisherman guy rolled underwater
>twice in a fucking row
this isn't rigged either, because he got dragon's den this third time, but holy fucking shit what are the odds

>>56375341
thanks. it switches out automatically if i KO with a non-priority move, doesn't switch at all if i do use priority. i wish i had sucker punch or something to control it a bit better but it's still a pretty good ability
>>
>>56375334
gg
>>
oof
https://streamable.com/vzkxcp
I assume the other mcs have similar amounts of effort kek, maybe later on in development
>>
File: This is atrocious.gif (219 KB, 1026x800)
219 KB
219 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 213
>Salt Cure power for no good reason is like 100 and it does 80 damage on procs, which is not how it works by default so obviously the AI is cheating with that
>Permanent sandstorm so half of Vivian's team takes no damage, Garganacl is borderline unkillable and will stall everything to deal with a move that does one trillion damage, it also has infinite PP on it's moves so it can't be PP stalled
>The AI's input reading makes it borderline impossible to deal with Alakazam easily
>Her Tauros for no good reason was doing absurd amounts of damage with Normal moves on my extremely bulky Steel types
>Her Tyrantrum has a fucking choice scarf and Head Smash
>They programmed literally every single little aspect of this fight horribly, the entry effect that tries to teleport Tyranitar out doesn't work, the AI does bizarre switches from time to time that make no sense, Vivian will just spam Protect on her Mega Alakazam even though there's no fucking point since it gets damaged by it anyway
This is just awful, in every single possible sense and it just reeks of not understanding the most basic aspects of game design.
>>56375348
>>56375353
Thanks bros. Something I really hope this mod does is better the interactions during sections like this, it would be really sweet if Crescent had different reactions for each MC.
>>
>>56375359
gg, I bet if ciccino didn't get toxic'd it could've sweeped
>>56375374
gg. they don't have time to fix the AI they gotta nerf more pokemon because jimmy said it could sweep the first gym
>>
File: Capture.png (29 KB, 510x412)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
ok cass we get it

>>56375359
>>56375374
gg
>>
File: Capture.png (27 KB, 511x413)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>calling pokemon data while also trying to make a point about slavery
did no one check anyone about this dialogue? how much of the fanbase is full of pseudo intellectuals
>>
oh shit....adam MIGHT be about to do something!!!!!

i wish i was braindead enough to find this funny, and i engage in dragon shart threads on /v/

>>56375348
thanks
>if i can't have you, i might as well have your girl
when you're mentally ill anything's possible i suppose
>>56375359
kek, GG
>>56375374
GG
hopefully the chess battles treat you better
>>
I think Amber in the doomed timeline is meant to be Keta's daughter rather than niece due to how stuff worked in WLL.
Also I'm probably calling it a night soon, I'm tired and can barely even type right.
>>56375359
GG.
>>56375383
>>56375389
Thanks bros, clearly more stuff needs to be nerfed to shit, Shedinja is clearly still too powerful and needs to have all it's attacking moves removed.
>>56375398
Kek you should see the quest Amethyst added during v19.5, these morons are all redditards.
>>
File: cara too dumb dumb.png (95 KB, 770x608)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
because cara is too retarded to understand that they're using pulse technology to cause quakes that can do things like agitate a volcano I now have to go through a jungle into a cave, where caitlin will cave it in while we're in it to show how the tech works, instead of giving cara a copy of "pulse tech for knuckle scraping retards" from the local library
>>
lol
Whiteouts: 188
https://streamable.com/kkanvu
>>56375383
>>56375389
>>56375401
>>56375403
Thanks bros
>when you're mentally ill anything's possible i suppose
kek, fair point
>>
>>56375420
gg. it's a shame they got around to patching out the cat, you really have to cherish this run while you still have it
>>
ehhh...I doubt it...
>>56375434
Thanks kek, the Ubercat has truly been a treasure
>>
and i wanted to get to eve tonight

https://streamable.com/7wuugn

fucking hell
>tyranitar was basically impossible to get past reliably without losing a mon until i started doing that forbidden strat
>kabutops didn't come out too early but instead came out when it shifted to rocky so it became breloom food
>i literally didn't know how to deal with rampardos if it didn't come out early randomly
without any of those things i would've been here longer. and the fucking aerodactyl alone was at least 5 or so attempts of 'how the fuck do i kill it'

the crit at the end was not necessary (thanks to politoed's abilites) but helped.

Whiteouts: 207, the most in a while

going to bed

>>56375420
GG
>>
Whiteouts: 192
https://streamable.com/zsx4xi
V13 intenseGODS...our autism can't be topped
>>
That about sums it up
>>56375534
gg, and thanks
>>
>>56375534
oh i forgot to mention
>nature power on inverse is supposed to be trick room
>the niggerfaggottrannies changed it to wonder room, probably because they were dilating about this one battle
epic. anyway i don't imagine this is actually that hard if you didn't have the team limitations i did so whatever
>>
>>56375534
>>56375538
gg
>>
>yes! another child i can manipulate! i've needed more of those!
>>56375548
Thanks
>>
>>56375544
>>56375548
Thanks
>>56375538
>>>>>>>>>>Not even trick room
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Not just no perma auto trick room, no trick room use at all
Pathetic
>>
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE
This faggot feels really strong kek
Time to bust out my (Secret Weapon)
>>56375605
Yeah, it's really sad kek
>>
>>56375631
It's apparently PULSE2, yeah, plus a slight speed buff
>>
Whiteouts: 196
https://streamable.com/ntwlxb
As expected, they removed Domain Shift from the interceptor-z, that was probably one of the first things to go kek, not entirely sure what it's replacement does
Shame that Aelita reverts to her base team, though not unexpected I guess
>>56375640
Makes sense kek
>>
And pathetically ez, as expected
>>
>>56375673
Good work
>Removed Domain Shift and replaced it with Ground Zero, which instantly removes all non-locked down battle conditions and effects on all battlers. This excludes fields, stat changes, and HP lost.
Wow how useful
>>
I'll stop for the night now that I'm out of cutscene hell kek
>>56375691
Thanks
>Ground Zero
Should've just removed Fields and weathers, even locked ones tbdesu though that'd just make them put more field changes on I suppose, would've been pretty interesting then
>>
Live
>>
File: 37.jpg (615 KB, 1920x1444)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
HOLY SHIT IT'S
CHARIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!
>>
>>56373994
I assume the best bet would be to just make Rejuv lite where the story doesn't shit itself.
>>56374286
>when MVSk retVRNs, i imagine
I assume this is a joke but Musk would most likely just give his waifus Pokemon he likes, make them fuckable and have Venam give Charizarderino back.
>>
File: 38.jpg (259 KB, 1917x1437)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
Whiteouts: 68
Wiped a couple times to Sam of all people, but beat this fucker in 1 attempt
>>
>>56375561
>make someone a defender of Aevium or whatever
>she has to go sleep for 9 fucking months probably missing most of the action
Why is Nymiera even trying to save the world? I thought she doesn't interfere when death calls for a soul?
>>
File: 39.jpg (479 KB, 1909x1429)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
Whiteouts: 81
Yeah just straight up unfair.
>Auto sun
>Cures status during fight
>Broken field effect
>2v1 fight after first shield goes down
Had to pull out MAGCARGO of all things to beat it. What a legend.
>>
>>56375673
>>56376534
>>56376735
gg
>>
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 511x413)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
had a fucking magearna too goddamn
>>
how I love my heckin epic memes in Pokemon games
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 511x413)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
another 12v6 man
despite this being on a random field, malamar tries to change it into inverse field with topsy turvy. so part of my strategy revolved around keeping durant healthy as long as possible to beat TWO(2) malamars with the same movesets. drapion is really helpful here, crits landed more often than not so it was able to do big damage with sniper
>>
Power went out last night as soon as I made my post and only just came back, the powerniggers spent over half a day to remove a broken branch off of a powerline, peak fucking clownworld.
>>56375534
>>56375538
>>56376735
GG.
>>
File: AND THE PAIN CONTINUES.gif (300 KB, 1047x889)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
>First hit from Ice Punch and my Dragalge gets frozen
OH THE JOY.
>>
>Has literal boob indents for her boobs and an obviously female physique
>Somehow characters can't tell it's a woman
>>
File: Cool I guess.gif (241 KB, 1026x800)
241 KB
241 KB GIF
Did they give Keta's Mega Lucario an unique sprite? Something seems different with it.
>>
Whiteouts: 216
>Keta has a Volcarona for no good reason
>It gets it's defenses and special attack boosted by 2 stages for no good reaosn
>It has hax on Flame Body so it will always burn whatever makes contact with it
FUCK THIS GAME.
>>
>Literally every single fucking major fight has Pokemon that have Protect for no other reason besides blocking First Impression
>>
i'm going to be really busy for the next few days and don't know if i can post for a while. so i'm gonna try and make it to ryland today

as far as i can tell, nothing in .karma has been changed at all outside of crescent and obviously the gym rematches, so if i come back to this and we haven't moved on i'll probably just stop at saki

>>56377619
GG, and yeah, the 6v12 spam doesn't stop anytime soon..
>>56377878
haha..yeah, i ran into that quite a bit too
GG on kenneth and valarie, GL for m*lanie
>>56377664
thanks
>>
the only good part of this wretched game has returned

too bad there's no more added aelitakino past this point huh
>>
File: You ain't M2 lassy.gif (297 KB, 1026x800)
297 KB
297 KB GIF
First try, not even that rough despite Melia throwing away half the fight by clicking boosting moves instead of doing shit even with me buying turns for her by baiting aggro by clicking Spiky Shield with the cheesy rat. Also.
>It's revealed in Karma Files that Vitus doesn't really necessarily makes people or fully controls them, but rather his own essence brings out the innermost darkness within a person
>Which means Melanie's evil is pretty much entirely something that's within Melia and daddy dearest only brought it to light
Also Yveltal (Indriad) immediately came to the rescue when his daughter called for him, he's a nice dad.
>>56377919
Thanks bro.
>>
>>56377942
Doesn't necessarily make people evil* fucking typos.
>>
heck to the fucking yes bro! nastasia is just a good girl who dindu nuffink! that's why she's part of a group of wholesome terroristrinos trying to destroy the universe!

>>56377942
GG, it's pretty funny how wild the difficulty swings in this mod are kek
>>
>Madame X hates people being deprived of their own free well and being bound
Hey, remember literally every single xenigger grunt and blacksteeple? No? Well neither does Jan.
>>56377957
Thanks, they really are and it's always inflated difficulty with the AI being given every single fucking free buff you could possibly imagine while the player is deprived of every single fucking tool they have available, it's just miserable.
>>
haha..

>the train ride maybe took a day at best
>the minute you get to the city it's said it'll be precisely one week until the tourney
>aelita goes on her journey and does this shit before the tourney happens

also by the way xydriexx has completely remodeled all of gearen in this timeframe
>>
>>56377417
>>56377619
>>56377942
gg
>>
remember the epic scene where the eldest said she recommended texen to the sensei position? yeah i don't want to either

>they gave him a baxcalibur and annihilape
he deserves neither of those actually fuck off
>>
i was tempted to say 'he deserved it' but i'm guessing that's le lose points option

>>56378007
i meant to follow this up with 'the game wants to imply texen is actually le super speshul and epic in some hidden secret way' but thankfully they did away with that
>>
way past cool!
>>
>>56378026
remember kids, don't jump into an active washing machine
>>
Whiteouts 219
Souta's lead Unfeazant is always surviving on 1 HP despite not seemingly having a focus sash, something is wrong.
>>56378006
Thanks bro.
>>56378007
Is Jan telling me "le hecking incel" has incredible mental fortitude? T-that's a-ableist behavior!
>>56378014
>Thankfully they did away with that
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........
>>
>>56378038
kek
i'd love to go for a dip in there after a round of playing this 'game' desu
>>56378058
it does have a focus sash, might be going through the message too quick
i think the new inspect function shows the item of the pokemon along with everything else
>>
File: Absolutely cheating.gif (304 KB, 1026x800)
304 KB
304 KB GIF
OKAY, SOMETHING IS WRONG, WHY ARE HALF OF SOUTA'S POKEMON SURVIVING WITH 1 HP ALL THE FUCKING TIME DESPITE GETTING HIT BY MASSIVELY BOOSTED NUKES?!
>>
>already can tell i'm going to be relying on reuniclus for eve because of ground resist, syrup bomb, and magic guard
>syrup bomb just missed 4 times in a row during this one grunt fight
haha..

>>56378078
h-haha..have fun..especially with sk*rmory that mon is fucking cancer
the pidgeot in particular has big pecks to raise its defense before it megas
>>
God the AI is retarded, it sends Pokemon into super effective STAB attacks
>>
Whiteouts: 197
https://streamable.com/66nyy8
Pretty ez with the Ubercat, just had to swap my other two normalmons so they could actually do shit kek
>>56376748
>>56377664
Thanks
>>
Were they even trying with this fakemon design? lol
>>
Whiteouts: 231
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>56378113
Yeah that 85% accuracy is fucking cancer, I've been relying for Regenerator switch cheese with Hydrapple and that low accuracy has been fucking me over hard has well.
Yeah the Skarmory is just FUN, it never gets fully paralyzed or flinched and it ALWAYS flinches and crits you in return with Sky Attack, SO MUCH FUN, SUCH A FAIR AND INTERESTING MOVE.
>>56378142
GG.
>>
>>56378007
>>56378014
>remember the epic scene where the eldest said she recommended texen to the sensei position? yeah i don't want to either
>i meant to follow this up with 'the game wants to imply texen is actually le super speshul and epic in some hidden secret way' but thankfully they did away with that
Every version is canon meaning nothing is ever truly retconned, Chud. Definitely all according to Jans ingenious design.
>>
>>56378142
>>56378150
gg
>>
ah, it's so fun to abuse dark void musharna
locking the mon that late is still faggotry, though

https://streamable.com/yyn4rh

Whiteouts: 208

>>56378142
GL for Saki
>>56378132
>>56378148
yeah, they've been trying to make 'fixes' but this is what happens when you inject 10000000 custom effects into your game
that fakemon looked worse before btw
>>56378150
GG, haha..
>>56378154
f-forgive me jan-sama! the depths of his writing ability know no bounds!
>>
man i forgot how fucking stupid this entire part is, just every bit about it

>User: Z-
is this supposed to be a reference to someone
>>
Okay, this was far, FAR easier than the previous gym leader. Normal types just suck ass competitively, no matter how much you buff them.
>>
>>56378202
>Madelis suggests just using Pokemon
>They don't
Is that supposed to be a lampshading attempt?
>>
File: Aelita torture porn.gif (336 KB, 1026x800)
336 KB
336 KB GIF
Jan truly loves making the poor girl suffer.
>>56378170
>>56378172
Thanks bros and GG as well.
>>56378202
Who even has names that start with Z? Zetta? He's outta commission so it's not him and I can't really think of anyone else besides like Zumi I guess.
>>
Whiteouts: 203
https://streamable.com/bbo3ok
Durant and Megagross were the big filters, nothing on my team except the Ubercat survives her sig move from those faggots
>>56378150
>>56378170
>>56378172
Thanks
>>
>madame X can sense grunts that have defected and somehow kill them
>she doesn't know what ren and nastasia are doing because they're so good and wholesome
i hate this game

>>56378206
GG
>>56378212
either that or you're supposed to applaud how le funny and epic sakitron is
>>56378218
thanks
i imagine it'll be even more epic new characters introduced in v14 that jan will have to rewrite the whole story for
>>
File: Fuck you Erin.gif (222 KB, 1026x800)
222 KB
222 KB GIF
>Eveven in the mod added content Jan's pets are cunts to Aelita
>>56378224
GG, that fight looks extremely gay, at least it's not perma Glitch Field with a dozen Megas and legendaries.
>>56378230
Wouldn't doubt that for a sec.
>>
>hey guys, instead of the obnoxious as fuck puzzleshit in this section we'll replace it with more alice autism
>and then since that wasn't good enough, we'll include even more alice autism in paragon
watch there be yet another alice melty section in v14 somehow
and v14.5
and v15
and v16
and v17
and

>>56378224
G fucking G
basically the end of the playthrough, as .karma wasn't touched, unless you want to go for a victory lap
maybe some shit like the spacehags or the final venam/amber fight is harder than some shit in the mod though kek
>>
Nine months ingame is probably gonna turn out to something like 5-7 years in dev time, so this is great
>>
and yet, somehow I doubt that
>>56378236
>>56378237
Thanks bros
>basically the end of the playthrough, as .karma wasn't touched
That sucks, I'll probably do the extra bosses and stop then, because going through P*r*gon is NOT a victory lap kek
>>
Forced romance ... yuck. At least the girl is cute and an actual hetero biological girl from what it seems.
>>
You may be right, but you aren't my friend either
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT THE STEELNIGGERS

>>56378246
er, i meant to add that crescent is changed (and apparently anju as well? lel)
but yeah, other than that it's just the added spirit rematches and shit
>>56378242
haha...
calling it right now, the xen raid fucks up in some massive way, leads to a huge timeskip and then saki comes back in v14
>>56378248
you also get maybe put into forced romance with the normal gym leader's son if he lives
>>
>>56378255
how far in is the Crescentshit? if it's just the Zeight battle, I'll probably do that
>Spoiler
Unfortunately, that's probably a likely outcome...
>>
>>56378273
it's just the zeight fight yeah
>>
I guess the battle during the training arc doesn't count
https://streamable.com/u3j2rm
>>Hawlucha 3hko's Whimsicott with acrobatics
I know mine's invested in def, but kek, I guess it's sashed then
>>56378282
Alright, I'll probably do that in a bit
>>
Whiteouts: 244
Why...........just....why?
>ERIN IS BEYOND USELESS AND ACTIVELY SABOTAGES THE PLAYER
>AELITA ONE SHOTS EVERYTHING AND DROPS THE DEFENSES OF ALL YOUR POKEMON EVERY SINGLE TURN
>SHE GETS FREE STEALTH ROCKS ON THE FIELD THAT GET BUFFED TO DOING 50% TO ANYTHING THAT ISN'T ROCK TYPE
>SHE GETS RID OF ANY AND ALL STAT DROPS AND STATUS DURING THE PENULTIMATE PHASE
>SHE GAINS AREA ATTACKS DURING HER PENULTIMATE PHASE AND ONE SHOTS EVERYTHING WITH THEM
>INPUT READING OUT THE ASS
>AELITA LITERALLY BECOMES IMMUNE TO ATTACKS THAT WOULD DO SUPER EFFECTIVE DAMAGE AGAINST HER DURING HER LATER PHASES
>SHE HAS A BUILT-IN LOADED DICE
>HER ABILITY BOOSTS HER DAMAGE HE WHEN SHE GETS LOWER HEALTH EVEN THOUGH SHE ALREADY ONE SHOTS FUCKING EVERYTHING
I am......I am just stupefied.....this fight was already bad in the base game, but this is one of the worst fucking things I ever had the displeasure of seeing, it's that bad, it's horrendous, it's a bad joke that something like was ever fucking allowed to exist.
>>56378248
She's actively trying to cuck the player, gets infinitely worse as time goes on and assuming you put a loaf in her oven, welp, I imagine she'll get the child killed, but yeah, at least she's a relatively "normal" girl.
>>
File: file.png (8 KB, 587x261)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Well now that my internet is working I can post that all that is really left now is Lin
>>
>>56378297
when she gets lower health* fuck I need sleep.
>>
File: WHAT, EXCUSE ME.gif (285 KB, 1026x800)
285 KB
285 KB GIF
>You can't use Fly even with debug despite already having the badge to use it and my Tropius knowing the move
This game makes me fucking angry.
>>56378303
Best of luck for the gremLin and nice, can't imagine the sheer amount of effort that took.
>>
File: This is a bad joke 2.gif (370 KB, 1026x800)
370 KB
370 KB GIF
Did these fuckers seriously just lock Wattrel this fucking late? Are you fucking serious?
>>
good fucking lord
https://streamable.com/9cvs40

i was NOT doing that without a partner and my team being as slow as it was, but maybe i could have coasted by on musharna and dark void
far from the most difficult fight this playthrough, but by far one of the most annoying

>>>>>>>>actual unironic no guard guillotine shit
kill yourself
thankfully it has no other moves than guillotine, but man

Whiteouts: 214

>>56378296
>>56378297
GG bros. orevald, you're going to want to prep for this one
>>56378303
good luck man, again remember zygarde fucks her first phase if you're not just revive spamming
>>
>>56378296
>>56378297
>>56378376
gg
>>56378303
what was the hardest pokemon to get for that?
>>
File: 40.jpg (337 KB, 1839x1381)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Whiteouts: 91
As is the usual for Angie, this fight SUCKS
Not found a Brick Break TM yet so I had to resort to fucking Grapploct and Fake Out Liepard just to deny Aurora Veil and stand a chance.
After that, it's spamming Fighting types and Nuzzle Togedemaru to bypass Slush Rush.
>>
Wew
Whiteouts: 208
https://streamable.com/w2p3cq
Hardest part was getting through the first couple of pokemon without Roaring Moon tearing me a new asshole
>>56378376
>>56378419
Thanks, and gg
>Aelita did more than just fucking die
Glad to see it kek
Good luck for the desert tranny
>>
>>56378354
>>56378376
Yeah, this is going to be the only fight I am really going to analyze all the movesets I am going to have to go against and think about what to bring and I still feel like I will need luck
Or I could just go the catch a bunch of Calyrex + Horses and Eternamax Eternatus route
>>56378419
Well it was probably the Paradox crew, but that was because I did it before the E4 so there were a ton of levels in difference
Other than that Goldengo took a bit of time to get all the money and I also took quite a while to find a hisuian qulfish because I retardely caught the Jotonian one first and then the magnet lure stopped working
>>
>all 6 of my schizo personalities are trying to make me be crescent's frienderino
Not even my mind is safe
I can bake
>>
did the bladestar gauntlet first try with no issue whatsoever, i doubt it was even changed

thank fuck they didn't make you do moto's robot gauntlet of fun, knowing how dogshit this team is against steel types....

anyway, image limit, anyone want to bake?

>>56378441
>>56378437
GG
for lime, you get to at least enjoy the new aelitakino in chapter 8, hope you've been friends with her
i believe brick break is in GDC
>>
>>56378460
thanks
>>56378448
zygarde is good for battle 1, second battle you don't want trick room to go up. third battle though, definitely going to be pretty rough if you're not just packing eternamax. remember the arceus gets a double omniboost helping at the end
>>
>>56377836
>It has hax on Flame Body so it will always burn whatever makes contact with it
no way this mod is that petty, surely its just lack of luck
right?
>>
>>56378489
it is the orevald luck yeah kek
that being said, the +1 in every stat but speed is very much the mod's work
>>
>>56378500
New
>>56378500
New
>>56378500
New
>>56378500
New

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.