[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 73.png (280 KB, 1000x1000)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>Pokemon be for children , go played a game you own ag-ACK!!!
I brokened down and did used and objectivly non-biased looks at some most popular Turn Based RPGS ,

And it did turn out that Pokemon is one of the most mechanically deep franchises out there . The amount of subltlties and nuances, and obscure differientals that can be going into building a team in Pokemon is much more deeper that other games
>>
>>56411672
based
>>
>this autistic
And the games are mid-effort, kid-focused shite, keyed to brainwashing individuals into stanning the franchise till death. The complexity is down to Tajiri wanting his cake and eating it - a game that's mechanically deep like the big-boy RPG's he played in the 80's yet focused on kids, to provide them an exploration-focused journey through an area based off the real world, to offer an experience similar to his treks through the greenspaces of his youth that were disappearing.
28 years later, it still hasn't changed its focus, yet autistic children still can't comprehend it being so mechanically complex, yet so so dismissive of they as a valid demographic.
>>
>>56411672
I wish more people were aware of this.
My whole life I heard about Pokemon being a kiddy jrpg but when I actually went and played other jrpgs I was surprised at how mechanically basic everything was compared to Pokemon.
>>
>>56412128
kill yourself boomerfag
>>
>>56411672
And with all that it's still easier than SMT
>>
>>56411672
>these are the kinds of people you're associating with on a daily basis
Where the fuck did my life go wrong
>>
>>56411672
go ahead and try to run Soul Hackers the same way you run Shit/Musk fag.
>>
I don't know if OP is the Ringoschizo or the "Nozuchi is a Doimon" idiot or whatever he was...
>>
>>56411672
>cry
>sprites
>animations
>never mind the fact that there’s no single Pokemon game with every feature on the left
Did you really have to bloat the list this much? I’m sure you could’ve demonstrated your point if the list was actually not just a shitpost
>>
>>56411672
>Bragging about how much useless data bloat is in your game
Half of these stats are just simple 0 or 1 values for features that have been cut from the game for decades, this is why Pokemon is such a shit franchise now.
>>
bvmpppyy
>>
>>56411672
SMTrannies obliterated.
>>
>>56412353
>Nozuchi is a Doimon
Did he really looool
>>
>a Pokecaca spent hours making this bloated shit onlty to share in his alt-redditor echo chamber.
LOL
>>
File: Nozuchi is a 'Doimon'.png (50 KB, 703x205)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>56414049
Yes. Pic related.
>>
>>56412128
Based xoomerchad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.