[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1695137515023830.jpg (1.5 MB, 2500x5000)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
Is there any justification for this?
>>
>>56415520
scumbag diversity hire caused gen 5 to flopped and shittted with all the ugly Pokémon he created. can never forgiven him
>>
>>56415520
yeah it's fake and gay
>>
this level of seethe is amazing op.
>>
>>56415520
I've seen other infographics that say otherwise on which mons are turner creations. If he did create all 156 of the Unova mons, every mega, and everything else listed I'd be quite impressed... but I remember hearing a joke many years back that Game Freak hired an American to help design some Gen V mons, and it wasn't the badass red-white-and blue bald headed eagle they made, but the infamous ice cream trio. If that alone was true then this picture is a farce.
>>
>>56415553
the image is bait lmao, it's almost completely bullshit. he didn't design any Pokemon prior to Gen V except for Shadow Lugia and only finalized a handful of designs in each Gen. he did do the ice creams line though.
>>
File: t7p5t6al5vt21.jpg (769 KB, 1420x4774)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
>>56415553
Golurk, Buzzwole, Naganadel, Guzzlord, Phantump line, Shadow Lugia, Vannilite line... Jame's Turner I fucking kneel, gaijin-sama!
>>
File: GLckv82awAIjT7u.jpg (937 KB, 900x1200)
937 KB
937 KB JPG
>>56415553
It's just a bunch of pokemon that /vp/ likes to cry about, ironically missing some pokemon Turner actually worked on.
>>56415560
Trevenant is a really cool design.
>>
>>56415520
>British fan of a japanese video game that hadn't even come out yet
seems legit
>>
>>56415560
Thanks to Kitakaze for Scolipede and Ohmura for Piplup line. Thanks to Sugimori for his initial stuff but he fell off hard around gen 3/4. Nishimura is still the GOAT even if she gave us Zorua line.
>Turner
>Lugia pallette swap, ice cream shit, gen v trash and UBslop
He doesn't have a good record. Who designed the gen 4 cross gen evos, those are actually good.
>>
No, there's never been any justification for the mental illness of /vp/ or its inability to argue its dislikes as adults which is why you think it's funny to cry over your kiddy toy like a mentally upset toddler. Grow up for once in your life, use your big-boy words and big-boy emotions.
>>
>>56415670
Calm down dude, it's just a video game.
>>
>>56415702
>Grow up for once in your life
>>
>>56415747
The funniest part is how unaware you are. You've come here to complain about complaining. Grow up, and relax... it's just a video game (or kiddy toy, as you said)
>>
>>56415520
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/James_Turner
>>
>>56415520
>the haxorus line
That entire image is fraudulent and homosexual, please tachiai a 4x4
>>
>>56415670
some "kiddy toys" are better than the adult toys. I know 40-year-olds who learned their deepest lessons from Ash and his friends, while all the media "for adults" just tells you how to use guns, have casual sex, lie, cheat, steal, etc.
>>
How this thread get so low ? Turner trynna slide it ?
>>
>>56415520
>No source
fake and gay
>>
>>56415553
>American
He is British, which is why he was the art director for SwSh.

>>56416613
Because you are an unfunny idiot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.