[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 172635876455784863.jpg (561 KB, 2400x1350)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
Is it worth it?
>>
It's the only good part of the game.
>>
>>56446571
Hell no
>>
I thought was okay. I only got it to complete my living dex, although I could have just used pkhex and traded those over. I thought the Isle of Armor story was way more fun than the Crown Tundra, but the tundra has a lot more legendaries if you care and it has those dungeon things that are kinda fun. Overall would rate them "mid" as a whole. I guess get it if you want a better version of the wild area or just want more mons available to make replaying SwSh more interesting.
>>
>>56446571
What >>56446575 said, the Isle of Armor was rad. I didn't play the Crown Tundra and probably never will, but it can't be worse than the main game
>>
>>56446571
to pirate it? yeah its alright
>>
>>56446609
Crown Tundra was the peak of the DLC to me just because of how interesting it was to explore the map. I didn't enjoy Isle of Armor.
>>
Improved the game so much.
The base game is a snorefest and the DLC is nuch better than we got for S/V
>>
>>56446571
SWSH with the DLC goes from being a 4/10 to a 10/10 so yes it's massively worth it
>>
>>56446609
Crown Tundra had a surprisingly decent story and a great way of farming version exclusives and legendary pokemon.
The only annoying thing about CT is that you can only get one of the new horse legendaries, and only one of the new regis.
>>
>>56446615
I hear it's good and I don't doubt it, but beating the main game sucked and felt like a chore, I didn't feel like touching it afterwards. I may sooner or later for Bird Bro
>>
Can you catch the pokemon they add or no?
>>
>>56446571
If you could buy and play it without the base game it would be the best Pokemon game on the Switch.
>>
>>56446754
>new DLC
>a whole bunch of pokemon old and new
>can't catch any of them
I'd love so the the pure undiluted cope the diehard poketards would spew out if that happened.
>>
>>56446814
*I'd love to see the
No idea what happened there. I hope I'm not having a stroke.
>>
>>56446814
>Can't watch them
Wtf? Why? What's the point with adding them but you can't catch them
>>
>>56446825
Cucking the fans even harder I guess
>>
>>56446769
actually true lmao
>>
>>56446571
I got Shield as a gift so this was basically just paying 30$ to make the game actually good, but not really if you're paying 90 bucks upfront

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.