[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: L.png (304 KB, 640x360)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>Oh pal, you beat me AGAIN, and I was even using my legendary, HAHAHA! Oh man, you are too strong, I better retire and focus on being an assistant instead of keep losing over and over AND OVER AND OVER, hahaha...ha
>>
>>56455595
He goes to Kubfu Paradise to get a Bara Daddy
>>
>>56455608
He also impregnates mommy Sonia
>>
>if Hop manages to finally beat the player at the end of the postgame, he'll pretend like that victory doesn't count and that they're holding out on him
>when defeated, Hop gives up on being Champion to instead be a Professor when it'd make more sense for him to be a Ranger if anything
I get that Galarian Hau is meant to be growing out of his brother's shadow here, but it's done really poorly.
>>
>>56455595
I don't like his depression, and making it worse, also he never beats a story character, at let him beat bede and some evil trainers
>>
>>56455983
They could have done the bare minimum and like made him interested in that giant mural or other things sonia was doing around the region. Imply that he has an interest in research. maybe even add in the idea that he just felt like he should be doing the gym challenge since his brother crushed it so handily.
but no he just gets curbstomped the whole story and then gives up on his supposed dream at the end I mean leon's barely in the story and he gets more development.

At least with Hau there's a story arc of him growing from a lazy trainer into someone who actually wants to put in some effort to beat the player character.
>>
>>56455845
>but it's done really poorly
You can use this to describe anything in Sword/Shield.
>>
>>56456360
I thought the music was pretty decent.
>>
>>56456616
That was also a Dynamax pile of garbage.
>>
>>56457604
You can't be serious
>>
>>56455595
Shut up brat.
>>
>>56457632
Hot
>>
>>56457615
Get your ears fixed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.