[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F1jzvdbXsAEhupR.png (433 KB, 596x723)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
Is it?
What Pokemon game have you played the most and/or put the most hours into and why? Do you have a preferred starter in it? Have you ever played the same game twice in a row or more?
>>
For me its ORAS
>>
>>56456106
Bulbasaur line has the most passionate and loyal fanbase. Chuds will never understand
>>
The male loneliness epidemic is mostly self inflicted because incels can't be normal around women for 30 seconds
>>
>>56456238
It's self-inflicted because toxic femininity troons like you brainwash men to seek validation. Men invented stoicism, we are not supposed to give a shit about solitariness
>>
File: 34345423.jpg (58 KB, 1800x695)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
>>56456106
What if my favorite starter isn't from my favorite game?
>>
>>56456270
Kinda proving his point bud.
>>
>>56456312
Cope
>>
>>56456238
>>56456270
social media antagonizing men and pushing women to be the "global authorities" and "perfect voice" is what created male loneliness, inceldom, femdom, and raised a generation of people hating any kind of normal family life

it still baffling seeing a ranom woman on twitter saying "killing men and stealing their money should be legal" and she gets 500k+ likes in few hours
>>
>>56456106
>What Pokemon game have you played the most and/or put the most hours into
besides PoGO: pokemon Sun
>is it?
Who gives a rattata's ass. This is socialmedia for pokemon discussion.
>>
>>56456106
Playing pokeRogue right now and the mounting Anger and rage at the bullshit dificulty curve of the game is making me forget how shit my real life is
>>
>>56456337
Hope things brighten up for you soon king.
>>
>>56456106
Probably Silver version. I played Blue/Yellow a lot when they came out but I already knew about GS in Japan through the internet. The western release of GS was the most I've ever been excited for a video game. When I finally got Silver I think I played it non-stop for about two years.
>>
>>56456106
1800 hours in Ultra Sun
>>
>>56456106
the cure to male loneliness is suicide
incels and stuff just got bad roll being born, if you're hot you'll get laid eventually, but sex or relationships don't make you happier
when I'm with people I just want to be alone.
when I play pokemon I enjoy my escapism/distraction and my cute little buddies. it's been my go-to since childhood, of course. it doesn't make me less lonely now but years back I made some friends through it. they're all gone now but it does have the potential to bring people together.
>>
>>56456270
>muh stoicism
>muh masculinity
The obsession with those things is exactly why incels are incels.
>>
>>56456106
On one save I put about 700+ hours into BW1. I was sort of into competitive at the time.
>Have you ever played the same game twice in a row or more?
Of course. I've done a shitload of replays and gimmick runs over the years.

>it still baffling seeing a ranom woman on twitter saying "killing men and stealing their money should be legal" and she gets 500k+ likes in few hours
Exaggeration aside, I know there's some truth to this, but to think this is one-sided is not true. If a woman were to take a look at /pol/ or the masculinity guru retards on Twitter, she could easily think that the world at large is out to make her life hell. It's not healthy for anyone to think this way.

The real truth to it is that things are shitty for everyone in different ways, and turning it into a suffering pissing contest gets us nowhere. I'm not sure I'm qualified to give relationship advice, but I've learned my lesson with a lot of shitty women, but I've had a lady for almost 10 years now, with a kid too.

It's not some secret, but women are just people. They have likes, dislikes, fears, insecurities, pisses, and shits like anyone else. They aren't goddesses to be worshipped, they aren't cattle to be managed. As long as you and your girl genuinely care about each other, enjoy each other's company, and communicate openly, you'll do alright.
>>
>>56456963
>but women are just people
>hate people
It's over...
>>
>>56456790
>if you're hot you'll get laid eventually
Appearance has almost nothing to do with most incels staying virgins. They won't try or even attempt to pursue women, it doesn't matter if they're handsome or ugly if they won't even leave their house to flirt with a woman in real life or install a dating app. They just want to stay miserable.
>>
>>56456106
The cure to male loneliness is to take action against female privilege.
Women shouldn’t be able to ruin a man’s life over Sexual Assault/Rape accusation.
Women shouldn’t be able protected by judges by being given lighter sentences for the same crime as a man.
Women shouldn’t be able to “opt out of parenthood” (aka murder who ever they want) especially when men are shamed for leaving.
Women shouldn’t have a say in products that they don’t buy (ie. most AAA games and other make hobby products).
Women shouldn’t have access to things like OnlyFans.
Women shouldn’t be encouraging obesity, something you have control over, by calling it beautiful, then while also shaming men for being short, something you can’t control
Women shouldn’t be able to leech off men who they aren’t loyal to and aren’t at all trying to do their fair share in a relationship
Women shouldn’t be dating rich men who are going to die soon and will take their family’s inheritance

Men are lonely because women are just awful people in recent decades.
>>
>>56457594
Stop consuming social media. It's twisting your view on people because you only hear of rare cases that reinforce your confirmation bias. People share rage bait all the time (cause users engage with it), but it's not representative of reality.
Women didn't become awful people recently. You are just hearing more about particular women being awful because that information is really easy to spread now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.