[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuGP5FSSq5I

admit it, he was right, and you're just salty
>>
>>56457031
not even gonna watch the video stop wasting your time on 4chan's pokémon board starting gen wars of all things and try going on a date for once in your life
>>
>>56457031
please stop posting my videos
>>
>>56457031
Kek I wonder if he ever realized why there were no "new" pokemon
>>
>>56457342
there *are* new pokemon though
>>
>>56457031
no
>>
>>56457031
fine
>>
I recall when I was around twelve I was spending a couple of days at my younger cousins house. When I arrived there, I found him with two of his friends sitting in a circle in his room. They each had gameboy advances. One had a red GBA cartridge, another blue, and another green. "What are you doing there?" I asked. "We're trying to play through the new pokemon games in one sitting!" they said. This excited me greatly. I pulled out my clear case gameboy pocket from my messenger bag, turned it on with the volume up to produce the iconic "ding!", and wiped the save file on my copy of Pokemon: Gold Version. "Mind if I join you?" I asked. They smirked at each other and said "sure, go ahead", doing all but rolling their eyes at my 'archaic' hardware and game. And so we sat, occasionally commenting on our progress and the pokemon that we captured. After about, I believe it was something like six and a half hours, they all started fighting the elite four. I knew then that I wouldn't be completing my game at the same time as they were. And after about precisely seven hours, they were all claiming victory, saying things along the lines of "That was easy!". I was unbothered by this, and continued to enjoy my playthrough of gold version. They started asking how I was doing on the elite four, and were surprised when they learned I hadn't even got there yet. "You must be playing slow!" they said. But no, I corrected them, I had been playing relatively quickly if anything. "It simply must be the case that your games are shorter", I said. They all tried to hide downcast looks at this comment. "Here, you can watch me play!". They huddled around me as I moved on from the lake of rage and eventually beat the elite four, about ten hours after we began our little group adventure. "Wow, I guess there's just a little bit more content in this old game!" one of the boys said. "Oh, that's nothing." I said, as I surfed toward the waterfall to the east of New Bark town. "Watch this!"
>>
>>56458291
what is this copypasta from??? is this what they call a johtimmy?
>>
what a fucking retard
>captcha: jprha
>>
>>56458406
idk if we're allowed to use that word anymore friendo
>>
>>56458291
But if you already beat the Elite Four then they would have already seen you to in that direction. The Kanto post-game starts from Vermilion after you get the S.S.Ticket.
>>
>>56458291
this is blatant johtoddler propaganda fanfiction but elicited genuine laughter from me in how brazen it is and how much it shows you're going to continue pushing this new rhetoric
>>
>Pokemon 4
>Pokemon 1 - Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
Fuck off you fat fucking retard!
>>
>>56459374
I: RS
II: FRLG
III: DP
IV: HGSS

where's the lie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.