[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oak.jpg (8 KB, 170x296)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Wanted to make a poll for the board to vote on a best male/female character but it horribly flopped.
Just wanted to ask what would make you want to vote for such a thing? If it was female characters instead of male would you be more inclined to vote?
>a thread died for this
Sorry but I checked and it was a genwar thread
>>
Internet polls mean nothing in the age of bots and spammers.
>>
>>56457834
I added a mandatory captcha per vote to avoid that, but then people complained it was too annoying to vote
>>
>>56457839
You'll never please everyone. /vp/ can be very hit and miss in terms in terms of engagement. Just try again another time.
>>
>>56457839
/Vp/ just has a lot of lazy people who come here to schizo post and argue. I saw the one on /a/ and it worked pretty well (although to be fair it's a bigger board), don't know if you're the same guy but like >>56457873 said I'd urge you to try out again
>>
>>56457821
Didn't we have a series of polls for female characters just a month or two ago?
>>
>>56457839
I'll give you points for using that method over the system that /v/ uses for their yearly character popularity contest polls, but there were too many options, I wouldn't go more than 1 page.
My suggestion: Start with a thread to gauge interest for the poll in the first place and for people to suggest who should complete, maybe use a more open poll system for filtering, then use the tournament bracket for the Top 32. I doubt anyone's going to vote for the Move Deleter in a tournament of 128.
>>
>>56457821
Only female characters matter. Fag
>>
>>56457821
Only pokemon matter. fag
>>
I want to live in a Pokémon region that is hell for Fairy Type Pokémons

Basically I want a region where the worst idea of all is to have a Fairy Type on your team
>>
>>56458009
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova have no fairy types...
>>
>>56458032
But among all of them

which one is the most ideal for a Fairy Type hater like me who wants a region that is hell par excellence for Fairy Type Pokémons?
>>
>>56458044
Well, fairy is weak to poison & steel
Kanto has 33 poison types and 2 steel types (35)
Johto has 4 poison type and 4 steel types (8)
Hoenn has 5 poison types and 9 steel types (14)
Sinnoh has 8 poison types and 12 steel types (20)
Unova has 7 poison types and 13 steel types (20)
Seems like the worst would be kanto
>>
>>56458067
For what other reasons would Kanto be my ideal Pokemon region?
>>
>>56458078
The designated waifumon's type is strong against fairies.
>>
>>56458122
>2 of 3 starters resistant to Fairy Type
>Team Rocket used a lot of Poison Type Pokemon
>Flareon
>Nidoqueen
>No Legendary weak to Fairy Type.

I'm definitely a Kanto trainer
>>
>>56457821
This >>56457834
the thousands of votes for Dawn in the last poll was absolutely shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.