[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9724.png (71 KB, 960x432)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
Where did the second Entei come from?
>>
>game has anti-soul
>>
A new volcano erupted
>>
We already know there are multiple of most legendary pokemon from battle facilities and other appearances. The implication is that when someone catches a legendary pokemon, another of its kind steps in or is created by Arceus to fill its role within nature and maintain balance.
>>
>>56457878
>The implication is that when someone catches a legendary pokemon, another of its kind steps in or is created by Arceus
Implied by your headcanon?
>>
If Lugia can have babies in the anime, what's stopping Entei Raikou and Suicune. even if legendary pokemon are gods, what's stopping a god from shitting out an egg because it wants to. it's a god, it can do whatever it wants
>>
>>56457825
it never said there wasn't multiple
>>
>>56457847
>>56457878
>>56457887
Ok, but how come I can't catch this one as well? Where did it run off too?
>>
>>56457847
it's very strange that they would put this in the pokédex in the same generation where the lore is that ho-oh created it
>>
>>56457847
>Sir a second volcano has hit Cinnabar Island
>>
>>56457878
I always thought that the legendary Pokemon who can be used in battle factories are very rare but not unique unlike the ones that cannot be used.
>>
>>56457897
It actively avoids you because you're a fucking pill.
>>
>>56458076
I'll just duplicate the one I own if it feels that way :/
>>
>>56457988
This isn't Highlander, all the legend says is ho-oh revived the three dead pokemon in the burned tower. Just because more can be born from other circumstances doesn't mean ho-oh didn't create THAT entei in particular.
>>
>>56457825
Don't the dogs only start roaming in Crystal once you run into and fight Suicune?
>>
File: Muneo Saitō.png (590 KB, 1200x2350)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>56458518
I'm pretty sure to wake the Beasts, you need to go into the Burned Tower in all games. Didn't get that far in Crystal (VC version) but in HGSS you fall into the pit, then meet Suicune and do its meet requirements like in Crystal, so I;'d assume you need to wake the three in Crystal too.
>>
>>56458114
it's a strange writing decision not a logical impossibility. stop being reddit
>>
>>56457825
It's not real

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.