[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: i think you need pain.png (99 KB, 340x234)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
When you play Pokemon (random battles especially), do you ever feel like your opponent and his Pokemon deserve gut wrenching pain?
Pain so deep that they wished they would just die?
>>
no
>>
>>56459051
Only if they're a stallfag.
People who use nothing but S-tier Ubers in AG deserve something like a mild migraine.
>>
>>56459051
Well, it's your enemy, your opponent, etc.
It makes sense for your brain to go tribalism mode, its simply nature
>>
>playing competitive singles format, for kids but not a kid
its a special kind of hell
>>
>>56459051
I play on cartdriges
>>
>>56459051
No the only niggas I hate with a deep seated passion are people who refuse ties.

Even fags who call me bad after they win are mere annoyances.
>>
>>56459080
I remember an AG opponent I had with 6 Darkrai
>>
File: file.jpg (84 KB, 691x518)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>56459051
>>
>>56459290
Did you ask to suck his dick too? Faggot.
>>
>>56459290
Holy based
>>
>>56459080
that's the format retard
>>
>>56459051
You're my favorite poster btw. Please continue to express in vivid detail the treatment that those who have wronged you on Showdown deserve.
>>
>>56459290
Faggot
>>
>>56459290
Of course that guy is an esl, only ESLs like you would stick up for another esl
>>
>>56459916
People laugh at me when I lose, they feel great because luck was on their side. But I know fate has a way to humble these faggots sitting behind their Fisher Price sized iPads.

I will always win in the long run.
>>
>>56460135
You should plan out the most humilliating and ironic way for them to lose
>>
>>56460159
I will think of a way. My options are limited unfortunately. I pay my Cuban witchdoctor friend to curse these individuals but I feel he is just taking my money.

On a side note I have a deep hatred towards Gyarados. I would fill its gaping mouth with my admitedly oversized penis and cause it massive suffocation damage. I fucking hate you Gyarados.
>>
>>56459051
Nah. "Competitive" or not I play purely for fun.
Make teams filled with cute pokemon, see how far I can go. Since they tend to include pic rel I can beat enough people for my taste, average at 1600 in any given tier
>>
>>56460428
OP here, I envy your freedom from my curse of anger. It consumes me whole.
Cute picture.
>>
>>56460430
I think it's easier if you focus on playing with mons you like as far as possible or a fitting playstyle for your tastes, do a few matches and quit the second you aren't having fun anymore.
>>
>>56460428
Whats your biggest record?
>>
>>56459080
> wahhhhh why are people trying to win?!?
That's what you sound like, bitch ass niguh.
>>
>>56459051
no because I have IBS and I wouldn't wish the pain on my worst enemy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.