[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Opinions on Pokemon Glazed? I'm about to try it for the first time
>>
>>56459646
I wanna glaze that girl there alright.
>>
>>56459646
Played it recently for the first time, heard about it in passing for several years but when I learned you could go to Johto I became intrigued. It has some quirks and it does show its age a bit these days despite being updated a few years back, but overall I was very impressed. I always recommend it now.
>>
>>56459646
Uppies?
>>
>>56459646
You can tell the artist couldn't care less about the character designs
>>
>>56459646
Is that the one with the Regis?
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 240x160)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>56459754
>when I learned you could go to Johto I became intrigued.
That's why I wanted to give it a try lol; I was looking for any ROMhacks that let you visit two or more regions because I thought that'd be cool. So far I just got to the town with the third gym and so far I've been impressed. For the most part it feels like an actual, vanilla Pokemon game experience. There are certain things that I don't like, like Pokemon speaking english to me because of the auto translator, and when characters (especially that fucking Pikachu with a scarf) say swear words, because it's just so out of place. But on the whole, it's been a fun experience.
>>56460382
It was drawn by some kid on DeviantArt lol
>>56462002
I dunno, I'm not that far in the game yet. So far the premise seems to be someone or something is trying to fuse the Pokemon world with the real world
>>
>>56462002
No, that's Gaia
>>
>>56462707
is gaia good
>>
>>56462852
Really good, in my top 2
>>
>>56462964
Closest to a vanilla game you can get, the devs found the 17 herbs and spices of autism that goes into Pokémon worldbuilding and atmosphere.
>>
>>56459650
I wanna glaze her hair...
>>
>>56462964
>>56462970
I'm looking it up right now and it DOES look really good. More Regigigas lore would be awesome too, fanfic or not. I'll definitely give this a try after finishing Glazed
>>
Am I supposed to play the original or Blazed Glazed? Can't seem to find a reliable list of differences between the two.
>>
>>56463141
I couldn't find the difference either, but people online were saying to stick to the original because Blazed apparently has a LOT of new bugs not present in the original, and they aren't worth dealing with
>>56462964
what's the other one in your top 2?
>>
>>56462707
Ah I see, thanks
>>
>>56462970
Everyone says it but it really does feel so authentic in a way that pretty much no other romhack can emulate, no pun intended.

>>56463358
Unbound, that one is peak.
>people online were saying to stick to the original because Blazed apparently has a LOT of new bugs not present in the original, and they aren't worth dealing with
I read similarly, also that the most recent update to Glazed is way more up to date than the most recent one for Blazed Glazed, leaving it obsolete.

>>56463001
I definitely recommend it.
4.0 (which is supposed to add 2 post-game islands) has been in development hell for 6 years now, but the occasional teasers Spherical Ice has posted on their Twitter and Youtube look really promising! Updated sprites for all the major trainers, new custom music tracks replacing all the re-used FRLG OST, trainer customization, new area previews, updated world map design, and it even looks like some stuff with Looker got added!
It might be the one hack that could stand with or even surpass Unbound.

The dev said on Twitter back in early January "Gaia 20v4, posting this to force myself to do it". If that's true it could drop within the next 3 months, keep an eye out for it!
>>
>>56464031
will definitely give unbound a try too. probably before gaia, because unbound seems a lot more interesting
>>
Bump
>>
>>56459646
The scarf Pikachu made me lose interest after the follow his ass bit at the beginning.
>>
>>56465010
i just got to the part where he stole my badges and now i can't use HMs.
like i said, so far i'm really enjoying the game, but some of the dialogue is pretty cringe and it's only been getting more frequent lol. ah well, still enjoying myself so far

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.