[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (217 KB, 705x638)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
If you were a Professor's Assistant which professor would you work with and if you did become a professor yourself what would you study?

I think it'd be cool to work with Birch because of how often he's in the wild and if I was a professor I'd want to study the ecological impact of pokemon migration on habitats.
>>
>>56460010
rowan, sycamore, or kuikui. i would study sex with them
>>
>>56460014
>. i would study sex with them
Wouldn't that be with Elm?
>>
>>56460010
Which one pays the most?
>>
Professor Juniper seems nice to work for, she's very out of doors and seems willing to let you try out most things in the name of research, second place would be Laventon if only because I found PLA really fun and wouldn't mind being a member of the Survey Corps at all.
Out of all of them though I think Prof. Elm aligns the most with my interests.
>>
>>56460010
Laventon because I had the most fun working with him. Plus he's cute
>>
>>56460010
Laventon seems like a bro second would be Elm or Juniper (also shes hot)
>>
The coomer in me says Juniper/Sonia, but I also gotta go Laventon or Birch because of how hands-on their research is, being out in the fields, running through route 6 with my woes you know how that shit goes.
>>
>>56460010
Birch, Rowan or Kukui
>>
Kukui obviously.
>Bro-tier researcher who is ALSO the Masked Royale
>get to be in an island surrounded by the cutest Pokemon girls of all time

It's no contest.
>>
>>56460016
Probably Oak or Sycamore
>>
>>56460010
It's Laventon or Birch for me. I'd love exploring in the Pokeworld. Rowan or Kukui could also work cause I wanna know how to help weaker Pokemon fight alongside strong ones.
>>
>>56460346
>picks the nigger
couldn't be me
>>
>>56460348
i'll go with sycamore then
>>
>>56460010
Sonia ofc
Captcha: J0HN
>>
>>56460403
Hope you enjoy Galar History
>>
>>56460401
He's brown, and he's my bro. I wouldn't want him any other way.
You can keep your hatred to yourself. A lonely grave awaits you in a few years.
>>
>>56460408
Based, and good choice! Kukui would probably make you train hard in the gym like he does, since half his research is just tanking attacks head-on.
>>
Juniper is hot (and so is Fennel) and she seems cool so I pick her. Sada is crazy and Sonia is just not my style. And I'm more interested in things like history and myths than biology/ecology which is what most of the other professors focus on. Pokemon biology seems cool too but I'd still be more interested in how these fascinating creatures came to be rather than how they function.
Also I think this gives me a good chance to work with Cynthia, who is only not a professor because she hasn't retired from being the Champion. Her and Juniper's fields of interest intersect, Cynthia appears to be a Unova regular also. Anyway Cynthia is my real choice, let me be Cynthia's assistant please.

>>56460016
probably Juniper because New York but that comes with the highest cost of living also.
>>
>>56460010
Rowan. I'd study how Fangiraf, Dudunsparce and Anihilape came about.
>>
According to Prof. Sonia; its an unforgivable sin to lewd the following characters.

-Lance
-Witch Roxanne
-Avery
-Midnight Caitlin

The rest are hookers and whores!
>>
Friendly reminder that Rowan outright stated that Legendary Pokemon don't evolve.
>>
>>56460010
>Oak
Has creepy fetishes, probably likes illegal fetishes
>Elm
Has a cuck fetish
>Birch
Likes to get pegged
>Rowan
Likes to dom, probably likes tieing and mouth fucking assistants
>Juniper
Massive dommy mommy vibes, loves pegging, probably carries a chastity cage in her pocket at all times
>Sycamore
Has a feminization kink, probably crossdresses when no one watches
>Kukui
Complete hedonist, loves public sex
>Magnolia
Dried up hag, don't care
>Sonia
Complete mindbroken exhibitionist slut, loves body writings and markings, gets off on public indecency towards shotas
>Laventon
Idk, likes to hit some stones together or some shit
>Sada
Amazon position and breaks your pelvis
>Turo
Complete dilf that'll pull your hair while re-arranging your guts

Ummm...... I think I'll pass...
>>
Why didnt they put professor Ivy in the game...
>>
>>56461060
hot
>>
I’d like to study Pokémon economics. Why is the poke center free but potions and revives aren’t? Why doesn’t payday completely destroy the economy?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.