[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: roadblock.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>evil team is the roadblock
>>
>>56460388
AI SLOPPA
>>
>>56460388
>>evil team is the roadblock
That's just team yell
>>
>>56460388
>>
>>56460388
evil team is AI-slop
>>
>>56460388
>The roadblock is AIkino
>>
AI will never be a legitimate form of art.
AI "art" is an insult to humanity and all things natural. Pajeets and contrarians will never make me think otherwise.

If you are going to use AI to generate """art""", use it to defame and tarnish Disney and other major corporations. What is Disney going to do AI generated videos of Mickey Mouse with tattoos of Baphomet and various neo Nazi & occult symbols on him massacring a kindergarten and feasting on the blood of dead children in the name of Satan?
>>
>>56460388
Sex with the one on the right
>>
>>56460388
Thank you saar
>>
>>56460388
why the fuck do you keep posting this AI slop? give it a rest
>>
>>56463032
Give it the Shaun treatment and add the MD5 hash to a spam filter.
>>
>>56463092
meh, I didn't mean to sound aggressive, he doesn't really post it often enough to annoy me. I'm mostly just curious. Shaun's spam I understand because there's obviously some fetishistic element to it, as well as antagonism.
I just don't get the intent behind this guy's AI shit. it's not spammed enough to be antagonistic like Shaun, and there's nothing even very provocative about i. but it's posted often enough by the same guy that it is a pattern, going back several months at least. it's just kind of weird. I want to know what's going on in OP's head.
>>
>>56462929
You are going to be replaced and there is nothing you can do about it, artcel. We don't need you anymore.
>>
>>56463092
all it takes is changing one pixel in an image editor to create a new image hash

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.