[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post cross-gen evolutions you want to see.
Name, type, abilities, stats, method, etc.
>>
>>56460811
Give us Jynx fucking cross evolution game freak cowards, why make a trio if you are not going to give them the same evolution like it's counterparts.
>>
>>56460827
They're not a trio. Electabuzz/Magmar are version exclusive counterparts.
>>
>>56460827
I feel like Jynx is more likely to get a Mega than a cross-gen evo considering there was one planned for it, but got scrapped.
>>
>>56460811
Delcatty evo
>>
>>56460834
ok zoomer
>>
>Reefsola
Water/Rock
Abilities: Clear Body/Natural Cure (HA: Regenerator)
Evolves from regular Corsola at level 38
Stats:
HP 70
Att 85
Def 65
Sp Att 140
Sp Def 125
Speed 30

>Accelegoon
Normal
Abilities: Quick Feet/Reckless (HA: Speed Boost)
Evolves from regular Linoone at level 35 during the day
Stats:
HP 90
Att 90
Def 90
Sp Att 50
Sp Def 80
Speed 120
>>
File: kys.jpg (31 KB, 403x240)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>56460865
>>
>>56460834
>>56460875
I get why people think Jynx is part of a trio with Magmar and Electabuzz.
The three are right next to each other in the Pokedex and can be found where the Legendary Bird with a matching type can be found.
Plus all three got baby evolutions in Gen 2, which are next to each other in the Pokedex again, in the same order.
But Jynx wasn't added to Seafoam Islands until the later games, unlike Magmar and Electabuzz.
And the latter two both got unique evolutions with matching methods. Jynx was left out.
Plus, Jynx was the only one of the three to have a dual-typing.
>>
Considering we got Ursaluna for Ursaring, a counterpart Beartic evolution would be cool.
Ice/Water I think is fitting for a polar bear, but I've seen some neat concepts for other types, too.
>>
File: GSn5RAia8AASkHo.jpg (274 KB, 1834x2048)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>56460936
Like this one being Ice/Poison. Love the type combo, but the design I'm kinda iffy on.
Guess making it look sickly makes sense though considering the theme and typing.
>>
File: IMG_4355.jpg (292 KB, 1697x1514)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>56460811
The firefly shitmons + pre evo on the side
>>
>>56460811
Drearow
Flying/Ghost
Abilities (A ghost version of pixilate/Tough Claw)
Evolve from a Fearow that has Astonish after breeding it with the right pokemon
Stats:
HP: 70
ATK:135
DEF:75
SpeATK:65
SpeDEF:65
SPD:110
>>
File: Eevee Dragon Evo Collage.jpg (3.67 MB, 3703x3003)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
Will we FINALLY get the Dragon Eeveelution we've been waiting for for so long?
>>
>>56460940
Ice/poison would be a pretty cool (heH) thematic fit for a beartic evo (or regional I guess) the idea of ancient diseases trapped in ice would bring the weird frozen snot motif cubchoo and beartic have to an actually satisfying conclusion instead of just "haha it's cold so your nose gets runny" imo
>>
File: Faie5nNVQAAyfVP[1].jpg (94 KB, 960x540)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>56460811
More ancient evolution:

Kecleon >>> Carnotaurus
Skarmory >>> Terrorbird
Musharna >>>Paraceratherium
>>
>>56461122
Ngl at first I thought the volbeat evo had big saggy naturals, I do think these two firefly shitmons deserve evos, either bug/electric or bug/fire for volbeat, and bug/fairy for illumise

>>56461315
Ever since Basculegion and Annihilape dropped and stole my heart, I think slapping on the ghost type is an easy way to make any cross gen evolution a banger

Plenty of mons you could do it with, my votes would be:

>Parasect
Obvious choice considering it's dex entries and it's definitely shit enough to deserve the evolution, grass/ghost kinda fits more considering the bug is the one that's dead, but bug/ghost is the rarer type combo, would be cool if maybe it's based around the idea the fungus died from using all of the bug's resources

>Noctowl
Owls often feature in spooky stories or among the sounds of things that go bump in the night, but what I think would really work here is Noctowl and Hoothoot's theme of clocks and "time", I picture a very old, wise and fierce looking owl with broken clock handles forming an angry brow, a metaphor for broken clocks and the concept of "running out of time" called something like Mortowlity if that's PG enough for a pokemon game, pic related is the kinda look I'd be going for, but meaner, more grey, with either fully red eyes or fully white eyes (like a spirit, or an old person with cataracts) and obviously the details I mentioned before

Or

>Musharna
Heavily linked to dreams which I feel could be a good segway into some kind of astral projection motif, it's always seemingly asleep while producing dream mist, so I could see an evolution for it getting the Comatose ability, and the mist it's producing make a projection of itself in a stronger form
>>
Tropius really needs one, it''s impossible to fix it with just a simple small stat boost, I like the approach of making it actually massive like a real brachiosaur but losing the ability to fly because of it, would be cool if it became Grass/Ground or something but honestly pure grass might be best simply to dodge the 4x weaknesses
>>
File: oar2.jpg (82 KB, 405x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>56460811
One of my neverevers is Spititomb, it's waaay too difficult to get in most games for them to think about putting you though additional trouble to get it but honestly? It's kinda underwhelming stat wise, I think an evolution is due not only to make it actually viable again but to make it a more worthy prize for how long it takes to acquire
>muh eviolite
Dusclops has higher defensive stats, and honestly they had to have stopped giving a fuck about the eviolite with Bisharp's introduction, honestly never even knew how badly I wanted this until I saw this concept for one which I think does it justice, kinda begging for an evo when it already leaves you guessing as to what would happen if the souls in it were unbound to a certain extent from the keystone
>>
File: Untitled23_20240918153042.png (181 KB, 1000x1000)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>56460811
>>
>>56460811
Baby form for Lickilicky.
>>
>>56462072
Eh, Bug/Psychic makes more thematic sense for a light-themed mon.
>Luster Purge
>Light Screen
>Lumina Crash
>Photon Geyser
>LIGHT that Burns the Sky etc
>>
File: large[1].jpg (501 KB, 2004x1442)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>56462076
I like this design better, the legend tells about the big banana traveling through the deserts and where it sleeps a banana forest blooms
>>
>>56462076
seeing stuff from mazah/untamed in vp of all internet bubbles is the equivalent of a jumpscare notgoingtoliedesune
>>
>>56460811
Never realized how many of my favorites are crossgen
>>
>>56462072
Tbh a really cool thing to do with parasect would be a sort of "fusion" evolution with the Shiinotic line, where the third stage is parasect but with the mushroom cap swapped for a shiinotic
>>
>>56460811
Mightyena really should evolve.
I've seen a lot of potential type combos for an evolution.
>Dark/Fairy
Works if you go the werewolf route with its design. Fairies and werewolves are linked with the moon, its a pretty great type combo overall, and its weaknesses mimic werewolf weaknesses in folklore.
>Dark/Ground
Makes sense given its a hyena, but with its abilities, I feel like it'd just be a worse version of Krookodile.
>Dark/Poison
Arguably the strongest combo from an competitive standpoint. Could work thematically if its design resembles mange or rabies. Could also play off werewolf bites spreading lycanthropy.
>Dark/Fighting
Pretty generic typing some give it with bipedal designs, but I'm not a fan of the combo.
>Dark/Ice
Also a very common combo, but Ice is just so garbage I can't say I'd want this one.
>>56462072
>I think slapping on the ghost type is an easy way to make any cross gen evolution a banger
Dark/Ghost is a combo I've seen a lot for a Mightyena evolution. Pic rel is from Reddit, first result on Google.
>>
File: qvulf8pvn1pd1.jpg (152 KB, 1080x1080)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Skarmory is ripe for evolution potential.
>Muh eviolite
Guess pic rel could work as a Mega...
>>
File: Ledibop.png (964 KB, 3000x3000)
964 KB
964 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.