[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1668309677302353.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Mom please that's not my gender anymore
>>
>>56461028
this is why I never got why people claim this is a win for trans people. Closest thing we have to what they want is still just playing as a female. All this new system of letting both genders do whatever regardless of if it's gendered is allow the creation of traps and reverse traps
>>
>>56461037
Almost as if despite the wishes of the mentally affected, Game Freak still make games for little boys and girls, including reinforcing the traditional gender roles (can look as girly as you want - still gonna be a man).
>>
>>56461040
frankly I don't see how one can make a trans character without specifically saying "this girl has a dick" which GameFreak is never going to specifically mention genitals as that's not child friendly
>>
>>56461037
makes you wonder if /vp/ posters play the games that they have schizo meltdowns about
>>
>>56461037
>this is why I never got why people claim this is a win for trans people.
Much like they do with gender, there's no criteria to what constitutes a win for trannies. If they claim its a win it is a win. I've seen cases where the message is anti-trans and they claim its a win too.
Don't think too much about it, they don't do so either.
>>
>>56461037
I think it's just good for guys with long hair
>>
>>56461045
You don't have to, just mention traditionally gender-coded customs and trannies wil ltake it.
>>
>>56461064
Gender has never been a major factor in anything though so functionally it'd be no different than selecting female
>>
>>56461037
The problem is that people on this board are literally underage and don't play the games, so they don't know shit.

The boy and girl question was removed since XY, but as you can see, you still have pronouns, unlike the new Animal Crossing, where you can even select how you want to be referred to female or male. The same shit happened with the skirts when Lusamine in SM wears pants on porpouse to avoid having a black void like Tulip.
>>
>>56461098
>where you can even select how you want to be referred to female or male
You can in SV too. It's just selecting a Florian base or a Juliana base. Other than that, you can edit them as much as you want and that will stay
>>
>>56461109
>You can in SV too
No, SV stays the same shit as previous games , in new Horizons You can change your gender at any moment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.