[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Now that the dust has settled, what is the /vp/ consensus on PokéRogue?
>>
>>56464846
It made me post here.
>>
>>56464846
I dunno I never played it, almost wanted to but it's also Pokemon so it's more fun to do anything besides playing
>>
>>56464846
I was hooked on it for weeks. I wouldn’t have found out about it if it wasn’t for /vp/.
>>
Finishing one run was fun early on, didn't play much after that but it seems like a clusterfuck now. I think it tries a bit too hard to be different at times which is why I much prefer Emerald Rogue 2.0.
>>
>>56464846
Fanfic shit
>>
Ivy my beloved
>>
>>56464846
ivy tummy
>>
>>56464875
>IV scanner
>>
>>56464846
I don't play shitty fanfics, this shit is like dressing a man as a woman and presenting him as such, it has Pokemon sprites but it will never be a real Pokemon game.
>>
>>56464875
>>56464876
https://files.catbox.moe/rgqjtt.png
>>
>>56464846
was kino before the troons took over
>>
>>56464891
Trying way too hard
>>
It's good, but the Emerald Rogue update clears it by a mile.
>>
>>56464891
If GF had made this but it was exactly the same you'd sing its praises. I hope Masuda's been eating plenty of pineapple if you're gonna guzzle that much cum.

That said, I hope that after GF inevitably shitcans this they make their own version, seeing how popular it got. They'll probably ruin it, but still.
>>
>everything stacks!
>lol actually not anymore
>>
>>56464846
>Constantly changing egg moves, eg: Sneasel was given Glacial Lance as an egg move, swapped out for no reason
>Stupid gacha mechanic for a single-player game
>Eggs not instantly hatching after getting them from the gacha, leading to grinding sessions to get a mythical egg to hatch
>AI has future sight and without the option to retry fights, this would make the game irredeemable

All that aside, PokeRogue was really fun. Classic is the only way to play the game as Endless has you putting worthless shinies on your team to increase the """Luck""" stat and just random encounters that sweep your team on turn one.
>>
>>56464893
holy based
>>
>>56465802
They aren’t mine, they’re from an anon in one of the Pokérogue generals a couple months back. Those sprites are absolutely fantastic. I’d love if they were modded into the game somehow.
>>
Early adopter back in April, had some fun back before solo runs contributed to the egg points. Spent more than I wanted, but when the fag update rolled in, I quit.
Also sacking the original creator for his beliefs before doubling down with that fag update put an awful taste in my mouth
>>
>/vp/ got filtered by trans
I can't wait till you idiots cry and swear off all media for being too trans positive, and you have nothing left
>>
>>56464846
Too many troons
>>
>>56465850
>all media
You stupid schizo.
>>
>>56465850
You will never have body type B
>>
>>56464903
>>56465829
>trans
>fag update
What did they do?
>>
>>56467029
>Original creator said he didn't wanted to add LGBT garbage to the game because i would go agaisnt his christian values and the trannies got butthurt, bullied him off the dev team/server and started adding shit like gay rainbow reskinned Silvally and many more gay shit. Never let trannies in your discord server devs
>>
>>56467071
Didn't meant to greentext but oh well
>>
>>56464846
I watched the development of this game closely as I am friends with the (retired) developer, it was a very interesting ride seeing the game go from nothing, to a mania, to mediocrity in a very short life span. As for the game itself, it was fine I guess, I don't particularly enjoy excessive randomness and rougelikes so my opinion is a bit biased, but still for a web browser game, it was "good enough". Oh and the female rival is hot
>>
File: 743951.gif (52 KB, 384x438)
52 KB
52 KB GIF
Pokémon Reminiscencia mogs it in every single possible way besides le endless autism
>>
>>56466420
>what did be mean by this
>>
>>56465814
Somewhat easy to do if you use the offline app
https://github.com/Admiral-Billy/Pokerogue-App
>download resources
>replace resources\game\images\character\rival_f.png and resources\game\images\character\rival_f.png with the modded sprites
>enable offline mode
https://files.catbox.moe/be66v3.png
https://files.catbox.moe/twv9er.png
You'll likely need to reapply the patch every update though.
>>
>>56464846
It has a nazi developer so its shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.