[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bb53c7c25ccf1a22.jpg (39 KB, 1080x1086)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>skipped Sun and Moon
>skipped sword and shield
>got scarlet yesterday
>"yeah bro they fixed most of the issues with the game"
>game still runs at under 20 FPS
>combat moves at a snails pace
>characters are plain out boring
>cities are life and loreless
>stores aren't unique buildings, they are just UI interfaces
>EXP share is on by default
>Koraidon looks like a digimon
>open world but with nothing in it, its unfun to traverse it
>instant fast travel from the start of the game
I mean, I'm a 30 year old grown ass man playing a childrens game but, come on now. Was sword and shield as bad as this?
>>
>>56465651
Base game sword and shield is worse, while the DLC makes for the best stories and content since the swap to 3D.
>>
>>56465651
>Was sword and shield as bad as this?
You don't know this because you skipped SM and SWSH but yes, Scarlet and Violet was the first rebound we've had in spite of the performance issues.
>>
File: 1726752856909.jpg (90 KB, 900x900)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>56465651
>combat moves at a snails pace
SV is worse here and it's very obvious
>characters are plain out boring
SwSh, there's an entire character where her only noteworthy traits are being a little girl, a Dark type trainer, and not smiling often. That's literally it
>cities are life and loreless
About equal cause in SwSh every town beyond the first two only exists for the Gyms
>stores aren't unique buildings, they are just UI interfaces
SV, universally hated
>EXP share is on by default
Been like that since SM iirc
>Koraidon looks like a digimon
I like Digimon personally, but seeing as this is a negative I have to say this started in USUM with picrel
>open world but with nothing in it, its unfun to traverse it
Exploring has been fucked for a while at this point, whether you saw it in [generation the board hates the most] or [when you grew up] is up to you
>instant fast travel from the start of the game
New to SV, but SwSh's was the first big city which isn't much better (you also have to talk to an unmarked NPC to get access to volume settings, yes really)

I'd still say SwSh is worse
>>
>>56465651
Evey Switch game has been worse than the last.
PLA was decent but it's a spinoff. PLZA already looks pretty shit in comparison too.
>>
Wait till you find out EXP Share can't be turned off and that they removed Set mode.
>>
File: file.jpg (477 KB, 1908x2716)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
Also
>game repeatedly shows adults still in pokemon school
>forced to play as a 10 year old regardless
>>
>>56465651
SM is the best out of the games you mentioned, should be playing it instead. Comfy atmosphere with great characters.
>>
>>56465651
>saying 'looks like a digimon'
I knew you were being disingenious but now I know you're just baiting
>>
>>56465651
You walked right into that one pal, you had it coming. You stuck around and found out. You ignored the hundreds of threads telling you its not worth buying and you just had to try it. It even works better in emulator than in cart
>>
>>56465651
Sun moon was great
you missed out
>>
File: IMG_1677.jpg (280 KB, 1400x1376)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>56465651
>skipped Sun and Moon
>got scarlet
kek what a retard
>>
File: 2.jpg (126 KB, 1000x600)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>56465651
brother I'm givin you about 5 seconds to quit playing that pozzed nu-gen shiet and get back to the Frontlines genwarring
>>
>>56465651
Yet with all this problem its best pokemon game since bw (or PLA)
>>
>>56465651
SwSh is worse
Also the characters are literally the only good thing about the game, best story we had so far

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.