[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (21 KB, 581x213)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>I would honestly argue that in GSC, Bugsy’s Scyther is a more formidable opponent to an underleveled/underequipped team than miltank. Metapod and Kakuna are lmao but they get harden in GSC (not HGSS apparently) which can turn battles into a headache
>>
I like Unova
>>
I love Kalos
>>
I hate Unova
>>
I hate Gloria.
>>
I love Johto
>>
>>56466382
>Game is good cause I liked playing it
>Game is bad cause I didn't like playing it
>>
>>56466382
This is one that I will agree playing with more Pokemon hurts you. If you don't get rid of Scyther quickly, which you're less likely to do with lower levels, he'll be one shotting all the Pokemon past the first. The Mud Slap TM you get is a good counter to this though
>>
I love Bugsy
>>
>>56466785
Mud Slap... Ground type... Scyther... Bug/Flying type...

No one here actually plays the games, do they?
>>
There is nothing wrong with having a male Gardevoir
>>
>>56466829
Yawnie just spends all his time stirring the pot here
>>
>>56466382
Why would you feel the need to discuss specific pokemon of some gym leader. Just play the games and look at the weird little critters
>>
I hwte Bugsy
>>
Cynthia is a good character and is not just my penis talking
>>
>>56466382
Plass mechanics should be implemented in real pokrmon games
>>
>>56468016
idk maybe cause it's a video game and not a painting
>>
>>56466382
Probably only a problem for people who try to solo with Chikorita
>>
>>56468030
The true braindead contrarian statement.
>>
>>56466382
>random nothing nobody tweet with 47 views
never post anything like this again mong

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.