[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1560981631036.png (23 KB, 800x600)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
I'm still waiting
>>
>>56466390
whats this??????
>>
>>56466399
Back when Let's Go was released, shills were coping saying that the game after it would be a masterpiece for the hardcore fans since Let's Go was very clearly targeted at casuals/normies.
>>
>>56466412
I also remember that Let'sGofags were thinking that flop would become an actual "series"
Thank goodness all of these "Let's Go Johto" rumors were put down.
>>
>>56466412
>The national dex will return just wait!
>We'll get more mega evolutions they were just letting the designs cook in Gen 7!
Biggest lies of our generation
>>
>>56466600
>>We'll get more mega evolutions they were just letting the designs cook in Gen 7!
No one said that in mass and kys for waiting the worst gimmick to come back
>>
>>56466845
ESL
>>
>>56466845
>kys for waiting the worst gimmick to come back
as a mega fan I don't want any of the gimmicks to come back, in fact we would be better off if none of them were ever made. They should have just made more megas to begin with.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.