[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/vp/ army, the time has come for us to come together and rally support for The Pokemon Company. Palworld has declared war on our beloved franchise, and we must prepare for battle to defend the honor of Game Freak and all the beloved Pokemon games they have made for us.

Gotta sue ‘em all!!!!!
>>
4chan is not your personal army.
>>
Oh boy, pokemon news finally!
>it's just a lawsuit
At least the tourists are having fun.
>>
>>56466669
Palworld is a better game and gamefreak should be ashamed.

Hell, cobblemon is better than anything GF has pushed out.
>>
>>56466672
>>56466680
>>56466745
Let me make something perfectly clear, Paldrones
I see you wearing that Palworld shirt in the grocery store?
>POW
I knock you the fuck out!
I catch you looking at that cheap piece of shit Palworld figure in the toy aisle?
>BOOM
I knock you the fuck out!
I see you talking about some gay shit you saw on Twitter on 4chan?
>BEEP BOOP
Consider your shit fucking HACKED because now I got your addy and when you next open your door
>WHAM
I knock you the FUCK out
This is a war and we COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA
>muh console war
Get fucked fencesitter
Pick a side or get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.