[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

She got into the Pokemon League at the age of 6. What is your excuse?
>>
>>56468222
I thought she was 9.
>>
>>56468222
She's 9 dipshit
>>
Considering the protagonists are the champions at the age of 10, being E4 at 9 sounds easy.
>>
>>56468222
Realistically every single /vp/ users would be too retarded and autistic to be a proper trainer so they won't even be able to beat the 3th gym leader of a region. You cannot be an elite 4 member if you suck at battling
>>
>>56468222
I'm too retarded. There. That's my excuse.
>>
I became a champion at the age of four.
>>
i dont have any pokemon
>>
>>56468222
I am.not a shittily written character made to pander to toddlercons, that's my excuse.
>>
>>56468222
Blueberry Academy isn't a real league it's a school
>>
>>56468495
You're right you're a faggot instead
>>
>>56468226
Nah you are
>>
>>56468357
Half of them would die in the woods the other half would be in prison for rape.
>>
>>56468552
I'm Poppy?!
>>
>>56468222
pretty sure the average 6 year old can become the champion in any pokemon game
>>
>series says you're a prodigy and that training Pokemon isn't easy
>even ignoring the protag being the protag, there's literal children on every level of the many leagues
Is everyone in the Pokemon world lazy or retarded? Or is there an actually competent and hard job related to Pokemon battling where skill is valued and shit gets serious? Like the leagues we fight are comparable to little league sports if they're this easy
>>
>>56468222
I live in a different universe?
>>
>>56468222
I was a champion at 6, meanwhile she's the second weakest member of the league at 9.
>>
>>56468222
so did I?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.